News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Pictures of Nigeria

Started by gogannaka, May 22, 2009, 10:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

LAGOS: The new Lagos.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

Abuja

HUSNAA

Lagos looks very good. Better than Abuja. Now why dont we have some pix of Kano (Ibo road by Hausa Road for example with all those Okada boys trying to avoid the garbage heap that the street has become?)
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

LOL Husnaa, you must be kidding. Better ones dai ko? For e.g. of places like old Bank of the North headquarters, Investment Building (Ado Bayero House), Nassarawa, Hotoro and other GRAs scenery buildings, newly constructed ways, e.g. France Road, State Road, Sabon-titi way, etc, Ibrahim Taiwo Road--areas around IRS building and many other picturesque places Kano has. Muma ai ba laifi, right? ;D ;D ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 22, 2009, 08:27:11 PM
Lagos looks very good. Better than Abuja. Now why dont we have some pix of Kano (Ibo road by Hausa Road for example with all those Okada boys trying to avoid the garbage heap that the street has become?)
Husnaa you already have that picture so i don't need to post it.

I believe mutanen Kano are not keen on taking pictures of the beautful places in Kano state.
Try searching the net for pictures of kano and you will find nothing. Not evenn the famous Durbar pictures. Na wa for us!

I will get some 'ibo road' kind of pictures of Lagos and abuja so that the thing will be balanced.
I will also try to get good ones of Kano.

bakangizo

Quote from: Muhsin on May 25, 2009, 11:59:57 AM
LOL Husnaa, you must be kidding. Better ones dai ko? For e.g. of places like old Bank of the North headquarters, Investment Building (Ado Bayero House), Nassarawa, Hotoro and other GRAs scenery buildings, newly constructed ways, e.g. France Road, State Road, Sabon-titi way, etc, Ibrahim Taiwo Road--areas around IRS building and many other picturesque places Kano has. Muma ai ba laifi, right? ;D ;D ;D

Kana da gaskiya. In ba tsoro ba, a dauko mana hoton Ajegunle, Oshodi, Iyanapaja, the jungle of Apapa, the trash heaps of Okokomaiko, Ebute-Metta etc etc etc of Lagos.

amira

Oh naija, how beautiful a country with some.............
.................................. ahem ahem people
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

gogannaka

BKGZ zaka yi mamaki idan ka ga oshodi,Honest. The market has been brought down and a garden is been made at the place now. I'll get the picture someday.

Wai dama Iyanapaja ake cewa? I always thot it was yanakwaja....e get the way the conductors call it ya-na-kwa-ja. From the way the say it i know it is very far kuma dole ka sha 'go slow'

One french national recently came to lagos and was going to yaba and they passed through 3rd mainland/ebute metta. He saw those shoddy,dirty houses built on the swamp and asked the driver if people actually lived there.
Trust lagosian,the driver told him that how could people live there. That actually they are fish depots where fishermen smoke and store fish. Wai saboda kada ya je france ya dinga musu dariya.

@ BKGZ try and get us pictures of Katsina,i actually think its a good place.

I think so far calabar is the finest place.

bakangizo

You know the 'p' in yoruba is pronounced 'kpa'. So it is spelled Iyanapaja, but pronounced Iyanakpaja.

Pictures of katsina? To bari sai na sai kamara tukun. ;D

About Calabar you're right. I've not been there, but from what I get to hear from people it is the neatest, even if not the finest, city in naija.

gogannaka

Ko ka zauna a iyanapajan ne?

I thought ai har da kamara kuka je kuka yi torch lighting bankunan da kuka kori MD's din su  :P

bakangizo

Ban ma san taba zuwa Iyanapajan ba.

Korar MDs ai sai manya. Mu sai dai muji a labarai ;D

Bashir Ahmad

Ance Pictures Of Nigeria to ya akayi banga kano sai Abuja da Lagos ko su kadai ne Nigeria ya dace ace ko wacce asa nasu shine aka sa hotunan Nigeria amma ba yanzu ba.
Above All Fear Allah (S.W.A)

gogannaka

Bash ka taimake mu ka saka na Kano mana idan kana da su.

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on January 08, 2010, 11:05:53 AM
Bash ka taimake mu ka saka na Kano mana idan kana da su.

Good one. ;D Amma dai a ina ka samo wadannan na legas da habuja?

gogannaka

BKGZ i get them online. Its really sad that we can't get the pictures of Kano,Kaduna,Katsina etc.