News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Bismillahir-R-Rahmanir-R-Rahim....

Started by Blaqueen, October 19, 2002, 08:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

Juss thought i'd drop some verses from the Qur'an....

;DThis is from the Scientific point of view.... ;D

"We have created man and know
what his soul is whispering within him.
We are closer to him
than his jugular vein."
Surat Qaf; The Holy Qur'an

The vein..a tiny aspect of humans....being highlighted in the Qur'an....juss one of the things of the Qur'an that amaze meeh...how the verses strongly relate to creation...God knows ALL we do and think...
1400 yrs ago....a Prophet, God's messenger, produced this...if not Divine...then whut?

"When the sky bursts apart,
when planets are dispersed,
when the seas spill forth,
when graves are overturned,
(each) soul will know what it sent on ahead
and what it left behind."
Surat Bursting Apart; The Holy Qur'an

Again....science...see..relating to us... and with soo much energy!!!!!

"It is He who sends down water in due measure from the sky by which We bring a dead land back to life. That is how you too will be raised (from the dead)."
(The Qur'an, 43:11)

we will be raised from the dead on the Judgement Day!...if God can bring back plants...ooh..u bet He's gonna bring us all back...so fear God ya'll!

"You will see the mountains you reckoned to be solid going past like clouds."
(The Qur'an, 27:88)

The movement of the earth's crust...mentioned in the Qur'an... 1400 yrs ago... keep in mind..the Prophet cant read or write...he grew up in the desert of Arabia...where on earth did he get such info?? oh i know i know!! Angel Gabriel!... wow! when i first read this verse.. i was stunned! it still makes meeh ?:o .... man.. thats powerful~!!!!

"Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?"
(The Qur'an, 21:30)

beings coming from water.... mentioned in Qur'an! something recently proposed by modern science....
mhm...i believe oh! i'm a believer!!!

"He has let loose the two seas, converging together, with a barrier between them they do not break through."
(The Qur'an, 55:19-20)

ya'll know the property of seas...density and surface tension...the waters of neighboring seas do not mix... and this fact mentioned in the Qur'an 1400 yrs ago, when people had no knowledge of physics or oceanography....recently discovered by oceanographers.... Allahu Akbar!

"We placed firmly embedded mountains on the earth, so it would not move under them?"
(The Qur'an, 21:31)

"Have We not made the earth as a bed and the mountains its pegs?"
(The Qur'an, 78:6-7)

do u know whut mountains serve as????? they have the purpose of preventing shocks in the earth...geograpgy oh! comparing mountains to pegs...pegs keep clothes steady...mountains keep the earth steady! the mountains are planted deep in the earth like ground pegs...
in science....isostacy....this discovered recently by geology, revealed in the Qur'an centuries ago....God's Supreme Wisdom!

"Does man reckon he will be left uncontrolled (without purpose)? Was he not once a drop of ejected semen?"
(The Qur'an, 75:36-37)

thats was juss discovered by modern science...mentioned centuries ago...i can only say "Divine origin"

"He has created both sexes, male and female from a drop of semen which has been ejected."
(The Qur'an, 53:45-46)

remember when everyone thought...women were responsible for female babies...and men responsible for males?...
well the TRUE fact was confirmed for muslims... centuuuuuuuuuuries aagoooooo! ....

"... He creates you stage by stage in your mothers' wombs in a threefold darkness. That is God, your Lord. Sovereignty is His. There is no god but Him. So what has made you deviate?"
(The Qur'an, 39:6)

three-fold darkness...pre-embryonic..embryonic...and fetal stages...who knew? Allah sent us the Qur'an, and whut WONDERFUL info it has!!!!

"Recite: In the name of your Lord Who created man from alaq. Recite: And your Lord is the Most Generous."
(The Qur'an, 96:1-3)

Alaq means...something that clings....it is used to describe leeches...a leech clings to the body and sucks blood....the zygote clings to the uterus...then sucks food and joins the mothers circulatory system thru the blood...
deeeeeeevyne baybeeeee whut!!!!

"Which is it, of the favors of your Lord, that ye deny?
Blessed be the name of thy Lord, Mighty and Glorious!"
(Surat Rahman, 77-78)

So...as for meeh, these are a few of the kazillion reasons i am a Muslim!.... soy una Muslimah!!!... i'm down with the Qur'an!!!... i'm down with Islam.... and most def... down with G.O.D.!!!
i try to be righteous and upright in all my deeds, both in public and in private, because i believe that Allah (swt) is with meeh at all times and sees and hears everything! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Say: 'Verily, my prayer and my worship, my life and my death, are for God, the Lord of the worlds. ?He has no associate. ?This I am commanded, and I am the first of those who submit.'"
(6:162-163)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

sdanyaro

Fyne Dyme Queen, Thank you for starting this topic...
here is another...

Dr. Tariq Al Suwaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Quran that mention
one thing is equal to another, i.e. man is equal to woman. Although this
makes sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the number of times
the word man appears in the Quran is 24 and the number of times the word
woman appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in the
grammatical sense but also true mathematically (24 = 24).

Upon further analysis of various other verses, he discovered that this is
consistent throughout the whole Quran, where it says one thing is like
another.
See below for some astonishing results:
The number of times some words are mentioned in the Quran:
Dunia: 115 ? Aakhirat: 115
Malaikat (angels) 88 ? Shaytan (satan) 88
Life 145 ? Death 145
Benefit 50? Corrupt 50
People 50 ? Messengers 50
Eblees 11 ? Seek refuge from eblees 11
Museebah (calamity) 75 ? Thanks 75
Spending (sadaqah) 73 ? Satisfaction 73
people who are Mislead 17 ? Dead people 17
Muslimeen 41 ? Jihad 41
Gold 8 ? Easy life 8
Magic 60 ? Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) 60
Zakat: 32 ? Barakah: 32
Mind 49 ? Noor (light) 49
Tongue 25? Sermon 25
Desire 8 ? Fear 8
Speaking publicly 18? Publicising 18
Hardship 114 ? Patience 114
Muhammad 4 ? Sharee*ah (Muhammad's teachings) 4
Man 24 ? Woman 24

Astonished? have a look how many times the ?following words appear:-
Salat (Prayer ) 5
Month 12
Day 365

Not astonished: How about these words?
sea 32
Land 13

still not convinced: look at these ratios!
Sea +land = 32 + 13 = 45% ?sea = 32/45 * 100 % = 71.11111111% ?land = 13/45
* 100 % = 28.88888889 = 100.00

We now know for a fact that water covers 71.111 % of the earth surface,
while the land covers 28.889%. Is all this just a coincidence? why are these
information hidden in the Quran?

What other secretes are there? The above is from the series of the
scientific miracles
in Quran!!!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR

Take good care and masalama

Dan-Sokoto

Assalaam!

Queen, marvellous work and great effort! In another segment of this forum, i highlighted an issue with cloning which is making a wave currently in the scientific world.

I was wondering whether somebody knowlegeable can please highlight this issue of cloning vis-a-vis the islamic injunctions as regards human re-production by ejection of semen (maniyi)? The cloners are not using semen or maniyi. No sexual intercourse is involved. As  matter of fact, nor either male sperm or female egg is involved but from a cell of only one person, and the product will be exactly or like a carbon copy of the person whom it is got from.

Even though, world wide, along all religious divide, many people are calling that, such a procedure never be allowed to take place. Supposing they don't heed these appeals and go ahead with this system, and in fact they claim to have been successful in pigs, lambs etc.

Please i am calling for an islamic point of view on this issue supposing they go ahead and are sucessful in their adventure. Whatever, a human being achieves is only possible by the grace of the almighty. Now if the almighty gives them the success to achieve this feat, how can it be reconciled with the reproductive system of human production through semen or maniyi only? And any other explanation along this line is lso welcomed.

Queen that was great, allah ya ba da lada.

Dan-Sokoto

Fulanizzle

SALAMU ALAIKUM
AMMAAAA  DYME, FOR ONCE U DID A GOOD THING!!!
just playin around, amma Wallah i am xtremely impressed, good job!

Malam Salisu what u posted really opened my eyes wide!!!!

ALLAHU AKBR!!! THATS ALL I CAN SAY!!!

IT WILL BE KOOL WE HAVE AN ISLAMIC SECTION, FOR ISLAMIC ADVISES, ISLAMIC  CONCERNS AND MORE OF THINGS SIMILAR TO WHAT DYME AND MALAM SALISU WROTE....  WHO'S WITH ME?
)

Fulanizzle

yeah DS.. the topic on cloning is xtremly interesting,,,i wanna have time to gather information and to ask different Sheikhs on their views about this.... The ones I asked previouslly all disagreed with cloning,,,,and said its haram....

but i will try to get facts n all..... till then , salam
)

Rose

Queen!! Good work atlast :o
Keep it up sister :D
Mashah Allah Very educative.8)
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaikum,

Masha Allah Fyne, it's really a good thing that you came up with that cause we do need reminders in our daily lives as to what the world is all about and what we are here for and so forth...Jazakillah khair.

I'm really impressed  :D
greetings from Ihsaneey

al_hamza

very impressive,
excelent views
very very educative
but with all due respect , dont u think we should discuss our religion with a bit more respect?
i mean ,
prints of animals or what may seem living is forbidden in Islam
no icons in religeous topics... please, since Allah has said that on the day of judgement he/she who draws images will be asked to blow life into them.
2)i dont know if its okay to be sooooo excited while talking of our Religion, but maybe someone might have a better view bout this thing.
no harsh feelings sisters
ali hamza
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Anonymous

Salam,
Ashe dai u're really a fyyyyyyyyyne dyme kuma queen!! that was a marvellous work! Keep it up plzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)
Allah ya saka da alkahiri, Amin.

Blaqueen

ah....to all them peeps tryna knock a sistah down... :P ... LoL! na so u dey rayna ni before ko? lol.... God is seeing u oh... ?;D

newayz...ya'll... gracias... ;)

al hamza...one of the quotes from sura Rahman... it's suppose to be a hyphen (hyfen...worreva way)....and a zero.. but it substituted with a smiley... ??? newayzzz....

movin' on....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When God's support comes,
as well as victory, and you see
people entering God's religion in droves:
then hymn your Lord's praise
and ask Him for forgiveness;
for He is so Relenting.
(110:1-3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaqueen

"We made the sky a preserved and protected roof yet still they turn away from Our Signs.."
(The Qur'an, 21:32)

This describes the sky's protective property... we are protected from comets, sun rays, harmful rays, meteors, and other fatal energies...etc etc...
the earth has magnetic fields, the magnetosphere layer (van allen belts), that protects us from danger... rencently proven by science...
mentioned 1400yrs ago... in the Holy Qur'an...

Blaqueen

"Or (the unbelievers' state) are like the darkness of a fathomless sea which is covered by waves above which are waves above which are clouds, layers of darkness, one upon the other. If he puts out his hand, he can scarcely see it. Those God gives no light to, they have no light."
(The Qur'an, 24:40)

Sura Nur... explains whut science discovered with heavy modern machinery and technology (submarines etc) and luts of experiments... Allah (s.w.t.) sent this down to us centuries ago.. thru Angel Gabriel...to Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w.).... a man who grew up in the desert... cant read, cant write...so there was no other way he got this info...but thru an Angel... from God...

CRUCIAL POINT!!!...
"waves above which are waves"...
we are only familiar with the waves on the surface.... however, there are "internal waves" which CANNOT be seen with the naked eye... only detected thru monitoring the temperature or salinity changes at certain places...
the wave layers have different density..therefore... they're in layers... deep water has higher density than surface water...
and i doubt back then.. anyone took a dive to conclude that... cuz it woulda been impossible!!!!

and juss check out how that part of nature is compared to unbelievers.... superb 'ey... makes u think deeeeep... May Allah guide us thru the right path....Amen!

Blaqueen

"No indeed! If he does not stop, We will grab him by the forelock, a lying, sinful forelock."
(The Qur'an, 96:15-16)

this is very very intriguing!!!!!!.... the forelock, that is the frontal area of the cerebrum, is the part of the brain that motivates, plans, and initiate movements. check any psychology, anatomy, or physiology book to confirm this.
therefore.... that part of the brain is whut makes us, lie, tell the truth, commit sins, carry out good acts (since we reason, plan and do things)...etc etc...
so if ur a liar, sinner, cheat, all the bad things... and u dont repent... well.... Allah ya kiyaye...
May Allah protect us from punishments of the Hereafter.... Amin!

Fulanizzle

SALAM

I KNOW DYME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WALLAH IT REALLY SHOCKED ME WHEN I WAS TOLD....!!! ABOUT THE FORE LOCK...AND SUBHANALLAH, WANDA BE YADDA DA ALLAH BA HMMMMMMM

SOOO MANY SIGNS...JUST TOO MANY AND YET MANY PEOPLE FAIL TO RECOGNISE, SOO MANY ARE SOOO BLIND....
AND SOME ACTAULLY KNOW ABOUT ALL THESE AND STILL  JUST DONT WANT TO BELIEVE...

ALLAH KIYAYE KAWAI....

WALLAH SISTER I AM SOOO MUCH INLOVE WITH UR CONTRIBUTIONS...... MAY ALLAH BLESS...
ALLAH BA DA LADA

SALAMU ALAIKUM
)

Blaqueen

so...see... the Qur'an has been sent to us as a Guide!!!
nowadays...big pity... too many people are takin' it for granted... and wallahi... so many things in this Qur'an makes one TRULY believe in Allah...
Juss read the Qur'an... and contemplate... aight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Which is it, of the favors of your Lord, that ye deny?
Blessed be the name of thy Lord, Mighty and Glorious!"
(Surat Rahman, 77-78  )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whut if He decided to juss take away AAALLLLLL our blessings! Allah ya kare... and appreciate people...appreciate!