News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Bismillahir-R-Rahmanir-R-Rahim....

Started by Blaqueen, October 19, 2002, 08:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

and too wipe out all that stereotype about woman-hatin' religion....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And for women are rights over men similar to those of men over women. (2:226)

Who so does that which is right, and believes, whether male or female, him or her will We quicken to happy life. (16:97)

O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should you treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the dowry you have given them - except when they have become guilty of open lewdness. On the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If you take a dislike to them, it may be that you dislike something and Allah will bring about through it a great deal of good. (4:19)

O mankind! Reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, his mate, and from this pair scattered (like seeds) countless men and women. Reverence Allah, through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and reverence the wombs (that bore you); for Allah ever watches over you. (4:1)

And among His signs is this, that He has created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquillity with them; and He has put love and mercy between you. Verily in that are signs for those who reflect. (30:21)

as a laydeee.....meeh loves mah religion!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Blaqueen

"When earth is shaken in her [final] quaking,
and earth throws forth her burdens,
and every man says: "What is wrong with her?"
On that day she will tell her news
since your Lord has inspired her to.
On that day men will appear in droves
to be shown their actions,
and whoever has done an atom's weight
of good will see it; while whoever
has done as atom's weight of evil
will see it.
The Earthquake 99:1-8 (complete)

revo34

Well done all for contributing to this segment and well done Hadjia(Queen ) for initiating this segment. hmm here is something to contibute:

Believer's state of security in this world and in the Hereafter.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Al-Baqarah

Vearse [38] We said: "Get ye down all from here: and if, as is sure, there comes to you guidance from Me, whosoever follows My guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

[39] "But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be Companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein."

[40] O Children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil your Covenant with Me as I fulfil My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me

may Allah be with us all,

AMIN

Masalam
EVOLUTION TIME as it's time for change

Anonymous

That is y I like that gal.. u get all 4 ur head... u b scientist, mathematician.. agurl with gr8t knowledge in Islam... Zillion praises 2 Allah!!!

al_hamza

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Blaqueen

haha... thanx revo and nstar...     alhamza...huh??

so movin' on....
function of mountains (i mentioned this before..but i got one more verse....)

We placed firmly embedded mountains on the earth, so it would not move under them? (Surat al-Anbiya: 31)

Have We not made the earth as a bed and the mountains its pegs? (Surat an-Naba': 6-7)

It is God Who cast firmly embedded mountains on the earth so that it would not move under you... (Surah Luqman: 10)

Blaqueen

Anonymous

hmm,this is extremely impressive.it just makes me cry .my God .how can anyone read this and still be a disbeliever?

Ihsan

bari dai Hawwa! abun ba'a cewa komai! sai addu'a!...

ke dai Dyme Allah Ya saka da Alheri...keep 'em flowing ... ;)
greetings from Ihsaneey