News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Bauchi To Demolish Dep. Governor’s House

Started by Muhsin, July 08, 2009, 11:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

The Bauchi State government is set to demolish a two-bedroom flat owned by the embattled state Deputy Governor, Alhaji Garba Gadi and attached to his personal residence, just as the panel reconstituted to investigate allegations of gross misconduct contained in his impeachment notice has commenced sitting.

The deputy governor, whose travails started soon after he refused to decamp to the PDP along with his boss, Governor Isa Yuguda, already received a revocation notice yesterday on the 1, 463.76 square meter plot of land attached to his residence situated  behind the Bauchi State Hotel in the GRA area of the capital city.

The notice dated the 7th of July, 2009 with reference number GO/GA/S/BLD/9/S.1/T.9 signed by Muktar Hamid Alhaji on behalf of the state's Head of Civil Service, which asked the deputy governor to liaise with the Ministry of Finance for the refund of his money, did not give any reason for the revocation.

Speaking to our correspondent in his office yesterday, the deputy governor said he purchased the plot of land at the cost of N2. 325m and issued a treasury receipt number 188005 on the 25th of December, 2008 after getting approval from the state governor and Certificate of Occupancy No. BA/33335.

Efforts to get relevant government authorities to speak on the matter proved abortive as the state General Manager, Urban Development Board refused to speak, directing our correspondent to the Commissioner for Special Duties but our correspondent was told that he had traveled while the Permanent Secretary was said to be not on seat.

A visit to the Ministry of Land and Survey also yielded nothing as our correspondent was told that it had no commissioner but a Permanent Secretary who told our correspondent that he could not talk on the matter as he was a "mere civil servant".  Meanwhile, the seven-member panel constituted to investigate impeachable offences leveled against the deputy governor has commenced public sitting at the state House of Assembly just as the lead counsel to the deputy governor, Abubakar Malami has opposed the constitution of the membership of the panel, saying it was not properly done.

http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Assalamu alaikum,

I'm kinda disappointed with Isa Iguda, wallahi. The man is simply a wolf in sheep cloth. More so, I didn't know that the rottenness of Nigerian politics has reached that peak. Too bad for this country. :o :o :o
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

GoodFella

Is this story true? :o :o :o Every sane Nigerian must feel disappointed with Malam Yuguda.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

HUSNAA

Quote from: GoodFella on July 09, 2009, 04:24:33 PM
Is this story true? :o :o :o Every sane Nigerian must feel disappointed with Malam Yuguda.
Stop calling him Mallam. He is a rogue, maci amana. Betrayer of ppl's trust. Ai reshe ya juye da mujiya where those state officials who decamped to PDP  are concerned. Now instead of trying to depose the deputy governor, they are trying to hang on to their seats by the skin of their teeth. Allah Ya Kara. Allah Ya Sa suyi losing din zaben da zasu yi takara a kai nan gaba. Makwadai ta. Allah Waddan naka ya lalace... tsuiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... >:( >:(
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bamalli

Salam,a'a ba fa kyau bacin/zagin shuwagabanni.A dai gyara masu kura-kuransu,ku a fada masu ko sua gyara,thats how i see it. Wassalam.

HUSNAA

Quote from: bamalli on July 27, 2009, 07:45:10 PM
Salam,a'a ba fa kyau bacin/zagin shuwagabanni.A dai gyara masu kura-kuransu,ku a fada masu ko sua gyara,thats how i see it. Wassalam.
Well its true isnt it? Besides bai ci amanar mutane bane da baza a fada  ba? Ai ba zagin sa nayi ba ko na tsine masa. I just called a spade a spade. Ba kyau zagin shugabanni. Right, the problem with our shugabanni is that they use this same principle to feel safe from God's Wrath, since mutane ba a yadda su zage su ba sai dai su yi musu adduar fatan alheri, Allah Ya Gyara su shugabbannin and kurakuransu. How I see it is that they take advantage of this and dont make an effort su gyaru din and rather think that ppl's good addua will force them to change involuntarily, so therefore in the meantime, let them carry on as they are doing... practicing zalunci.
If they ever think that the ppl's curses could prove effective, they may not be so blase about their bad actions
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum