News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

KUNUN TSAMIYA

Started by alhamduabdul, July 31, 2009, 10:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alhamduabdul

Barka,

Instant Kunun Tsamiya now available in the U.K.

Please contact Abdulmalik on 07747861717.

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

Although (according to the administrators) this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days, I consider starting a new post but still on the topic "Kunun Tsamiya".
      We are in the 21st century. While others are trying to go to Mars, our politians are promising to build reketty incenarators and draining systems!!! It's not a suprise about 'kunun tsamiya', I bought gari in Poland; I gallantly took my fura da nono in one of London's African dishes. Also, there are some business Netherlands that speak the Hausa language, and they had never been to Africa.
"It is not the strongest species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the ones that are more responsive to change"
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

"You can not hold a man down without staying down with him".

sdanyaro

Quote from: Dr. Abbas Bubakar    El-ta'alu on January 11, 2010, 12:54:51 PM
    there are some business Netherlands that speak the Hausa language, and they had never been to Africa.

WOW, what business and where in Netherlands? Thanks.

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

In Amsterderm, where most of our people have deals in textile products!!!
"It is not the strongest species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the ones that are more responsive to change"
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

"You can not hold a man down without staying down with him".

sdanyaro

Oh really, that is interesting... Thanks