News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Online Associate Degree

Started by dria15, September 11, 2009, 03:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dria15

You can get this degree even you're at home. Even if you're working adults or even one of the professional in your own country. You can take in online without any hassle. For additional information: Online Associate Degree

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

Yes, but do please be extra careful, the number of fake institutions by correspondence are more than the real ones. Anybody that wants to undergo such a study, should please consult either the Federal Ministry of Education in Abuja (8th Floor, Room 803) or find out the telephone number of the Nigerian Embassy in the host country and make an enquiry.
"It is not the strongest species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the ones that are more responsive to change"
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

"You can not hold a man down without staying down with him".

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

"It is not the strongest species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the ones that are more responsive to change"
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

"You can not hold a man down without staying down with him".