News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THE ‘BLUE EDUCATION’ INTRODUCED TO NIGERIAN SCHOOLS

Started by Abu-Safwan, October 21, 2009, 12:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abu-Safwan

THE 'BLUE EDUCATION' INTRODUCED TO NIGERIAN SCHOOLS

Let us stand up against this evil curriculum of sex education which I may call it 'Blue Education'. Yes of course! It is a Blue education and I will later show you some powerful evidence that may well shock you. Even though our government is not a religious one, the Nigerian citizens are deeply religious people as such that both Muslims and their Christian brothers are repelling this evil imposed system of Sex Education. Therefore, being the government is serving the interest of its citizens, and then it is the interest of Nigerian people not to ever accept this 'Blue Education' in Nigerian School curriculum. Hence, the government must protect this interest of the majority Nigerian citizens. But ironically, our government has accepted this evil educational policy. Then how far is true that democracy serve the interest of the majority citizens in the states? In any way they are telling lie because we have severally proclaimed that we don't want sex education but they (government) accepted it and imposed it regardless of our need. What a nasty kind of education! What an evil imposed American policy! What a mad, uncultured and uncivilized government accepting this kind of 'blue education'! Let us stand up against this evil policy of education in our nation. Let me remind us one very important point. In its attempt to destroy the moralities of religious world societies (especially Muslims), American government, on behest of its Jewish masters, has being producing the largest collection of the nastiest 'Blue Films' to provoke and corrupt the moralities of the religious societies towards illicit sex as it is prevalent in Western societies. The targeted religious societies are lucky as God continue to protect them from being affected by such nasty films due to their deeply religious moral injunctions. Thus, they were all saved from American conspiracy. Such morally religious resistance offends American conspiracy leaders who are aiming to destroy Muslim religious moralities; hence the need for an alternative in their evil approach. This time around, they came through education; that they literally imported 'Blue Film' contents into education curriculum, albeit in form of theory. To say it clearly, I mean that sexuality education is a theoretically translated 'Blue Film' contents incorporated into educational sector. Although the government pundits insist saying that the purpose of sexuality education is to improve sexual health through informing the students about STDs/HIVs transmission; this is only an appeasement and blandishment.
   I will now show you some powerful proofs that are self-evident and right-based; that the sex education curriculums are literally and theoretically translated contents of 'Blue Film'.  The tacit objectives of the contents as provided in the National Sexuality Education Curriculum are: the male students will study the name and location of the most sensitive sexual parts in woman's body and vice versa; children will exposed to learn the act of masturbation; and both male and female students will learn how to tease the sexual arousal of either sex partners (male and female) at variables. The nastiest contents as provided in page 54 states that junior secondary school boys and girls will be asked as a kind of occasional school debate to "brainstorm the popular view that boys with large penis are better lovers". Foolish and highly animalistic! We have been already well informed from different sources that such were all parts of motion pictures 'Blue Film' contents. But the government pundits insist alleging that the purpose of sex education is to eradicate STDs and HIVs, and improve peoples' sexual health. Enough is enough; we don't need to have any new kind of sex education. The knowledge that our students are obtaining in 'Reproductive System' as in Biology is evidence-informed and rights-based as far as sex affairs is concerned. When one American crazy, Mark Richmond, a UNESCO's global coordinator for HIV and AIDS, said: "In the absence of a vaccine for AIDS, education is the only vaccine we have," I said in retort to his allegation that in the absence of a vaccine for AIDS, religious injunctions and laws governing social moralities are the only weapon we have. In short, in the absence of a vaccine for AIDS, ISLAM is the only weapon we have. In fact, in order to eradicate AIDS, illegal pregnancies and abortion all acts of illicit sex must be suppressed and laws must be enforced to deal with the culprits. As documented in American New York Times (dated Sept. 3, 2009), some of the UNESCO's sex education contents guidelines "suggest, for example, that teachers begin discussing masturbation with children ages 5 to 8, with a more extensive discussion for those ages 9 to 12.
In opposition to such 'blue educational contents Michelle Turner, founder of the Maryland-based Citizens for a Responsible Curriculum in America says: "I'm really concerned about what they want to teach 5- to 8-year-olds, and I have concerns about their position on abortion and the way they want to present it to youth," she said. "Where are parents' rights? It's not up to the government to teach these things." Colin Mason of the Population Research Institute, he said that "If you ever have a situation where kids need to be taught earlier than their adolescence, this is not the way to do it......It's very graphic and encourages practices like masturbation, which conservative Christians and others feel are wrong." These are opposition words from American non-muslim people. I wonder how those illogical Muslims try to desperately justify sex education for Muslim schools in its American contents! With these nasty contents, the world societies continue to repulse, with strong opposition, the imposed American policy of sexuality education. Strong opposition to sexuality education has been largely recorded in America itself. As Muslim believers who were commissioned by God to raise the moralities of humanity let us stand up against this evil system in our nation, Nigeria.
Finally, and important measures and logical steps to adopt in order to fight against proliferation of STDs/HIVs, illegal pregnancies, illicit sex and unsafe abortion are among others:
(a)  If it is for the purpose of eradicating STDs/HIVs and unsafe abortion then, it is necessary to start from fighting against illicit sex like adultery, sodomy and lesbianism. But, the irony is that these unreligious people are now making laws that allow people to practice all the aforementioned types of illicit sex. What an irrational thought;
(b) In order to fight the problems of STDs it is recommendable to enforce laws against illicit sex; hence the return to Islam has become necessary;
(c) If it is said that people need to be informed and educated about their sexual parts and other sex activities then it is recommendable for each and every ready-made partners for marriage to consult medical doctors and experts to obtain necessary knowledge to guide their marital sexual affairs at least, 2 or 3 months before their marriage;
(d) And finally, all those who are not ready-made for marriage (especially students and small children) they should be informed about  the necessary religious precautions to abstain from approaching illicit and pre-marital sex activities; and such curriculum should be enforced into school religious subjects and can only be taught to students by religious scholars.  I am writing this piece of writing only for rightful people to benefit and protect their religion and moralities. I know the enemies, and those brothers infected by American-western virus will become distressed in their mind for pointing out this powerful truth. They are not against STDs; they are against our noblest religious moralities.   You should stand up with me against this evil system once again!
                                                   submitted by Salimullah

David_McEwan_Hill

You would be as well not to dewscribe such education as "western" or American. It is not universally approved there and no one will force it on Nigeria so if it is practised in Nigerian education it will be entirely at the choice of Nigeria.

There is also at lot of misunderstanding about much of it. It is not intended to teach young people to do sex. They don't usually need any education in this. It comes naturally.
It is meant to show them how to avoid STDs and unwanted pregnancies

*~MuDa~*

Abu Safwan, i think you got the picture wrong, i dont have much time but insha Allah i will provide you with some things to think about regarding this, keep your mind broad.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Abu-Safwan

Quote from: David_McEwan_Hill on October 25, 2009, 07:59:07 PM
You would be as well not to dewscribe such education as "western" or American. It is not universally approved there and no one will force it on Nigeria so if it is practised in Nigerian education it will be entirely at the choice of Nigeria.

There is also at lot of misunderstanding about much of it. It is not intended to teach young people to do sex. They don't usually need any education in this. It comes naturally.
It is meant to show them how to avoid STDs and unwanted pregnancies

The reason why I call it America or Western it is because it was initiated by UN abd this UN is controlled by American power. I have already show you it was nott even accepted by majority American citizens but it is still imposed and ditto for Nigeria. If there is anyn educational programme to teach children how to avoid STDS this is not the fair way to do it; my recommendation at alast part of the articl I think will suffice it. I think you have never read the contents.

Abu-Safwan

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on October 26, 2009, 04:12:51 PM
Abu Safwan, i think you got the picture wrong, i dont have much time but insha Allah i will provide you with some things to think about regarding this, keep your mind broad.

before you will retort you have to read, with objectivity, the national contents of sex education. The real problem is that some of us always become duped by American conspiracy. 

David_McEwan_Hill

Nonsense. The UN has never enforced any programme of sex education on any country.

Muhsin

Salam,

That same discussion had recently taken place on this board, I remember. For further reading this is the thread's link: Do you see the need for sex education now?

Sincerely speaking, I kinda see from social, moral and even religious perspective the appropriateness of teaching it in Nigerian schools. But I also believe it gets problem and that lies with the methodology therein teaching it. If (a big "if"  ;D) that could be taught in rather a good way, fine and good. The fear is; the reverse is most likely the case.

Cya.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Abu-Safwan

Quote from: David_McEwan_Hill on October 27, 2009, 12:23:18 PM
Nonsense. The UN has never enforced any programme of sex education on any country.

That is your just sentimentalism, ask those who know the fact if you are unaware of it. It is an irrefutable fact the UN has designed this course and present it to the world. Through all political and economic threats it has been enforcing it upon the world in a manner followed in  a case of polio vaccine and family planning.

Abu-Safwan

Quote from: Muhsin on October 27, 2009, 12:41:01 PM
Salam,

That same discussion had recently taken place on this board, I remember. For further reading this is the thread's link: Do you see the need for sex education now?

Sincerely speaking, I kinda see from social, moral and even religious perspective the appropriateness of teaching it in Nigerian schools. But I also believe it gets problem and that lies with the methodology therein teaching it. If (a big "if"  ;D) that could be taught in rather a good way, fine and good. The fear is; the reverse is most likely the case.

Cya.

Wallihi of course Muhsin that is not the right way sex education should be taught to students. Even me what I fear most is that our children must be impacted by the negative side of this course. Anything related to sex is very powerful in human mind. imagine how the case could be if our student were exposed to sex affairs through the alleged educational way. Nonsense and even Dangerous. I miss Husna's pen for long time; what has made her hidden?

David_McEwan_Hill

You are talking utter rubbish. Provide the information about these fantasy UN activities.
The UN does not have the power to enforce any plan on any country.

Abu-Safwan

Capitalism, Democracy Polio vaccine, Family planning et al were all imposition upon the world nation by American terrorist state and European alliance. They may use military, political and economic policy to impose such systems upon the world. Whether you believe it or not, through all means of economic and political means the American state under the authority of UN  is trying to impose 'blue education' upon the world. 'imposition' and 'enforcement' in relevance to my posted article seems to have similar meanings (please take ur Dictionary). I can see you began to loose your control.  I did not intend to make you as such. whenever I apply UN obviously I am referring to American terrorist state for it is the most powerful controller and driver of the UN; also America is always motivated, informed, commanded and guided by Zionist-imperialist.

David_McEwan_Hill

Abu-Safwan

My discussion can only benefit those who are objective readers. The fact is that the people of understanding know who controls the social order of this world.

Muhsin

Quote from: Abu-Safwan on November 05, 2009, 05:00:39 PM
My discussion can only benefit those who are objective readers. The fact is that the people of understanding know who controls the social order of this world.

Subscribed.  8)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.