News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HOW AMERICA SPOILED THE WORLD............ (I)

Started by Abu-Safwan, December 09, 2009, 02:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abu-Safwan

HOW AMERICA SPOILED THE WORLD: AND THE NEED FOR REVIVING MUSLIM WORLD (I)
BY
Salim Ishaq Hassan

Only one with low and shallow thought and mind will appreciate the western civilization in its animalistic form – the darkest moment of the world crises, wars and instabilities. But, as for those with proper analytic mind, those with Islamic vision in life, those who know the value of humanity believe that western civilization has done badly more than its good. The darkest civilization is that which threw mankind to a plague of war. The evil civilization is that which deprived mankind of peace and stability. And that is the civilization led by the western devils- American leaders, the super-terrorists.

It is well known in this era of intellectual progress that many theories and ideas have been accumulated and applied in modern socio-political and socio-economic life to divert humanity from the true will of Allah (i.e Islam). Thus, emphasizing the global order of kufr in an evil name of "Secularism & Democracy"- to separate religion from the entire life of man. Consequently, Islam alongside with its true and effective concept and system of socio-political and economic life was deposed from the leadership of the world. Islam as the only peace in life by the time it was deposed, until now the whole world never enjoys what is peace, neither security nor stability as the West reduced it to perpetual chaos, anarchy, crises and war.

It is worthy to note that at the top of the global order of kufr is a 'WAR' as it is being seen visibly on the ground. 'WAR' is the main characteristic of western civilization. The West in American proxy have given priority to 'WAR' over 'PEACE' just for them to expedite and to retain their economic power. One can see it now that America has become a typical 'blood-sucker' for the sake of wealth and resources. This is how America spoiled the world.

In the arena of socio-political life, American civilization should not be appreciated also, as they failed to restore peace and order in the world. Instead, they destabilize the world and precipitate wars, violence and crises. All of their sociological, political and economic theories are incapable to represent and to address the needs of the humanity as they drastically diminished to salvage it from its plague and malaise.

In the first place, their economic theories (e.g Capitalism) generate permanent abject poverty in the society. Presumably, they reduced almost 65% of the world population to unnecessary abject poverty. Indeed, this is how America spoiled the world.

Secondly, their political theories and its system of 'Democracy' are full of evils, corruptions and so many hidden agendas. In fact, Democracy is appeared today as an act of 'Peaceful Colonialisms' which I may call it "Indirect Colonial Rule". Because through it America has been imposing its evil will and hegemony upon other Nations willy-nilly. In Nigeria for instance Democracy is worst that I call it "Indirect Dictatorship".

Thirdly, likewise their sociological theories, either directly or indirectly, such theories depict Western Races as the only Human beings in this world – as if they are the Masters while the others are 'SLAVES' or even ANIMALS. Oh! This is the evil perspectives of Western civilization that most of our people enthusiastically love and appreciate. I am doubly pity such group of people. I reiterate this is how the west spoiled the world.  

In so far of my argument, I have rendered western civilization useless, valueless and in fact, the darkest era of world civilization. But, I know some readers may talk of modern technology. To them, in such relevance the West must be praised and appreciated. However, in my own thought I prefer peace for the humanity to such 'RUBBISH' technology machines brought by the West.

In any way, perhaps the most precious contribution to the world by the West is modern technology. But, can't you imagine that it is this technology that brought the world to present situation of War plague and insecurity. It is one of the main effects of modern technology prevalence of technological Weapons in the world that precipitate and aggravate War as it is happening now all over the world. To me, West got zero marks in the examination of global peace-making.

The humanity with its entirety has turned to evil and corruption either due to its partial application of the laws of Allah (by the Muslims) or its deliberate ignorance of Allah's law (by the West). In any way, they are closely the same as they all incur the wrath of God. They incurred the wrath of Allah upon themselves, thus they fail to know what peace is and pleasure in this life. But all these, inflicted them due to their mischievous and corruptive behaviours, and their stubbornness against the will of Allah (Islam & its laws). "Mischief has appeared on land and sea due to what people committed with their hands; that He (Allah) lets them taste the consequences of their (evil) deeds, that they may return to right path" (i.e Islam and  complete application of Allah's laws in all life dimensions) (Rum:41)

THE USELESS UNITED NATIONS (UN)
   The modern world has been for long engulfed in detrimental injustice, insecurity, instability and corruption which of all were generated by US and its alliances, US being the leading head of western civilization. And yet, its people fail to stumble upon its cure and remedy. But, the reason for their failure is that they usually adopt inappropriate measures and procedures to achieve their solutions, and also the people searching for this peace are the enemies of Allah who deceive people of this world. Thus, all of their efforts to redeem the world go up in smoke. One can see bias, partiality and favouratism in their activities in such a way that I realize they are only defender of their Continent, races and their brothers, the unbelievers in the world. The UN which was purposely founded to restore peace and order in the world appeared to be highly biased in its activities. This is true when one considers the situational wars in the Muslim States. The recent Israel's attack on Gaza is a typical instance in this relevance. Had the UN is doing just in its work it would not let Israel commit such orgiastic war on Gaza. By the time Israel become stubborn to the world the UN has the right to punish it and even to deploy its Armies to defend Gaza's people as it is doing when such violent act was intended against the unbelievers by some Muslim Jihadists. But, the truth is that, United Naitons was the creation of Jews and they are controlling it and ditto for American state.

Now enough is enough, the Muslims should take notice that UN is a defender only to the West and to the global order of Kufr. This is why it has been suppressing any movement of Islamic resurrection. Let all the Muslim State participants in UN to withdraw from it on the bases that it does not represents the needs of Islam and the Muslim States. We are now fully intellectually matured to establish our own "Islamic United Nations" (I.U.N) in defence of the religion of Allah and its people.

Indeed, the UN is a proxy of the Western Secularists and Unbelievers to impose global order of kufr in the Muslim Nations and to kill the sprit of Islam in political sense. Only Islam under the leadership of Muslims can tackle and resolve the world problems. But to do this, we may first, need to solve our internal problems of disunity and global political inferiority; we need to transform our societies and states from dependence to independence, and from servitude to mastership.

CLARION CALL
   My fellow active Muslims, it is our time to work; only Islam can salvage the world, but our objective to restore Islamic and Muslim power could not be attained unless with global unity of the Muslim Ummah. Let us transform our societies to Islamic ones. Let our Muslim states withdraw from UN on the bases that it does not represent and defend the Muslim needs and values. Let us have our own "Islamic United Nation" (I.U.N) to solve all of our religious conflicts and to emancipate our societies from Western evil of political colonialism. Let us take over the leadership of the world and let's try to move the world and divert it from global order of kufr to global order of Islam in all dimensions of life. We should never forget the history of rise and fall of Nations and generations as a factual historical situation and is non-stop. The West (America) is about to fall but it will not unless we cause it to happen. I mean that there is need for us to undertake an organized active and practical movement, both intellectually, politically, and economically; and this will not be achieved unless we make ourselves globally united in Allah!!.

So, one would ask as how the Muslims could regain and restore their Islamic power and prestige worldwide; and how could they attain global unity among themselves. This is our next article In Sha Allah.

View the Part (II) here below:
     http://kanoonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=4839.0

Submitted by Salimullah.

lionger

Dude, how is there a need for an Islamic United Nations when you already have the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC)?

David_McEwan_Hill

I wouldn't bother replying to Abu-Safwan's post. They are all words and no facts,all noise and no sensible sound and speak of an unhealthy paranoia.

Abu-Safwan

Quote from: David_McEwan_Hill on December 09, 2009, 10:19:09 PM
I wouldn't bother replying to Abu-Safwan's post. They are all words and no facts,all noise and no sensible sound and speak of an unhealthy paranoia.

That's very right! That all what You can say; for you cannot refute the powerful evidences and ideas expressed in the post. They are irrefutable, right-based and evidence-informed.

Abu-Safwan

Quote from: lionger on December 09, 2009, 02:40:37 PM
Dude, how is there a need for an Islamic United Nations when you already have the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC)?

OIC is weak as it fails to restore the absolute independence and unity of the Muslim world; and it cannot cater for the goals we are preparing to step on recently during our time of practical activity.

Muhsin

Quote from: Abu-Safwan on December 10, 2009, 04:54:45 PM
Quote from: David_McEwan_Hill on December 09, 2009, 10:19:09 PM

That's very right! That all what You can say; for you cannot refute the powerful evidences and ideas expressed in the post. They are irrefutable, right-based and evidence-informed.

Reply of the Week! :D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

David_McEwan_Hill

There is not one irrefutable fact in Abu-Safwan's long post. It is made up of unsubstantiated opinions.
I agree most strongly about the wickedness of America's actions across the world but the case against it is not helped by paranoid nonsense.
America wants to control the world and control the world's resources. That is all.
In fact those who rule America couldn't care less what religion anyone is.
This has nothing to do with Islam as such but it is convenient for Americam rulers to get the simple minded American public to dislike Arabs so they can continue their illegal activity in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The sort of nonsense you are writing is exactly what they want you to do.
America has behaved abominably in Catholic South America as well.
And indeed America continually supports the wicked state of Israel. That has no religious or anti Islamic relevance but is because it suits America's strategic aims to have a surrogate power in the area of the world with most of the oil.
Explain America's very friendly relationship with Saudi Arabia to me before you write any more rubbish.
You need to smarten up and see exactly what is happening and how you are being deceived and being encouraged to react exactly the way the American's want you to.

lionger

Quote from: Abu-Safwan on December 10, 2009, 05:24:20 PM

OIC is weak as it fails to restore the absolute independence and unity of the Muslim world; and it cannot cater for the goals we are preparing to step on recently during our time of practical activity.

How do you suppose this novel IUN will succeed where the OIC has apparently failed in ensuring the 'independence and unity of the Muslim World'? Alternatively, what are the reasons for the OIC's failures?

Muhsin

Quote from: lionger on December 11, 2009, 03:07:51 PM
Alternatively, what are the reasons for the OIC's failures?

EU and American "foray". Simple. ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Abu-Safwan

Quote from: lionger on December 11, 2009, 03:07:51 PM
Quote from: Abu-Safwan on December 10, 2009, 05:24:20 PM

How do you suppose this novel IUN will succeed where the OIC has apparently failed in ensuring the 'independence and unity of the Muslim World'? Alternatively, what are the reasons for the OIC's failures?

I apperiate the manner of your setting such questions; and I think it is because your objective in this brief debate. for that I have a courage to reply your good questions.
I think if the propose IUN come with more subtle clarity of thought which the OIC failed to present we shall do better than OIC. For more please look for the second thread on this board that explain the procedures and processes that will move IUN forward with strong independence, and indeed such processes and structures are the level of OIC. THANKS

Abu-Safwan

Quote from: David_McEwan_Hill on December 11, 2009, 12:04:57 AM
There is not one irrefutable fact in Abu-Safwan's long post. It is made up of unsubstantiated opinions.
I agree most strongly about the wickedness of America's actions across the world

there is not one irrefutable fact in Abu safwan's long post but you agreee with the American atrocities and injustice as I expressed in the post. , this entails that there are many irrefutable fact.  oKAY that is all I want you to believed (that America is has committed many more injustice and terrorism in the world more than any).  soI can see that the guy is fumbling............It does not matter whether you or not accept my theory of IUN; THAT IS OUR (MUSLIM) OWN CONCERN. AND IN SHA ALLAHU WE SHALL MAKE IT TO HAPPEN. OR YOU DONT WANT MUSLIMS TO LIBERATE THEIR COUNTRIES FORM WESTERN/AMERICAN POLITICAL HEGEMONY. stop fumbling guy.

Quote from: David_McEwan_Hill on December 11, 2009, 12:04:57 AM
Explain America's very friendly relationship with Saudi Arabia to me before you write any more rubbish.
You need to smarten up and see exactly what is happening and how you are being deceived and being encouraged to react exactly the way the American's want you to.
I have already alluded to some Muslim complicity and illicit support in complicating Muslim malaises in the world. Saudi Arabia is one of them and I expalained thier puppet relation with the US
(http://salimullah1.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.html). I have already wrote on that and now I returned to write American superterrorism and political hegemony, and how Muslims can establish thier absolute independence in the world.

David_McEwan_Hill

There is not one irrefutable fact that shows that America's actions are directed against Islam in any meaningful sense. Please read my post and make sure you understand it before dashing off ill considered replies.
America's actions are all to grab all of the worlds resources. They don't care about religion but they will use it to influence those who don't think properly.

America has misbehaved abominably all over the world in Christain areas, in Buddhist areas and in Islamic areas. It is all about grabbing power and not about religion.
Your opinions plays into their hands

Abu-Safwan

Quote from: David_McEwan_Hill on December 14, 2009, 06:54:07 PM
There is not one irrefutable fact that shows that America's actions are directed against Islam in any meaningful sense.

That is I can see that Iraq and  Afghanistan were invaded, are not they Islamic countries? And now Iran another Islamic nation is a next target. A low person cannot understand America's typical enmity against Islam. Ameican WORLD media controlled by superterrorist Jewish state is against Islam and nothing more but Islam.

David_McEwan_Hill

Rubbish.
I suppose Vietnam and Chile were Islamic countries as well,
You don't appear to be able to understand the point I am making so I will not be continuing this conversation.

Abu-Safwan

Quote from: David_McEwan_Hill on December 16, 2009, 12:52:18 PM
Rubbish.
I suppose Vietnam and Chile were Islamic countries as well,

That is an entire different thing from what I mean. I can see that this dude misconcieved my post or he concieved it but simply ignores its whole idea. Concentrating on a part while simply ignoring the whole is impartiality in critique. Please ask me this simple question: what is the whole idea of your post? A simple answer will save you from confusion!