News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Will yar'adua make it?

Started by gogannaka, December 11, 2009, 12:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Do you think the President will survive this sickness till 2011?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

lionger

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
No body can say... Every thing is in the hand of Allah [SWT].
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

Lionger,how will there be trouble?

EMTL,indeed everything is in the hands of God Almighty.

The nation seem to have a power vacuum which needs to be filled.
The kind of sickness yar'adua has is very serious and he need a lot of time attending to his health.
No doubt,yar'adua has the nation's interest at heart and so far he is not the type that sqaunders or stash away the nations wealth but the fact remains that he cannot rule the country if his health conditions continue to get worse.
I sincerely sympathise with him and his family and i pray Allah grant him good health.

gogannaka

And the fact that his wife hasn't come back yet is strong enough an evidence that 'ba hope'

Here is my prediction:
Goodluck till 2011
PDP nomination crisis in 2011
Serious disagreements in the ruling party
Buhari or Shekarau snatch the presidency.
;D

Muhsin

Quote from: lionger on December 11, 2009, 03:02:50 PM
I hope he does; if not, trouble dey... :-\
Quote from: EMTL on December 11, 2009, 04:01:15 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
No body can say... Every thing is in the hand of Allah [SWT].

I concur with above responses.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Today is 40 days.
Na wa for our country. What this country can withstand is beyond imagination.
One must salute the control exerted by the FEC and Yar'aduas cronies for had it been they relented in thier efforts,he would have left office a long time ago.
I would love to dine with the people working behind the scenes to ensure he remains in power. It is serious power play which i would love to have the expertise.
Dole a sara musu.
Allah ya bashi lafiya.

bakangizo

They are toying with the lives of millions, kana cewa dole ne a sara musu?

gogannaka

BKGZ why do you say they are toying the lives of millions.
It might be better off for Nigerians for Yar'adua to stay in power than for the heat that will come up when he is forcefully or tactically removed.
As Jonathan said in his Thanksgiving speech 'God wants to show the nation that He (God) is in charge.

And nace dole a sara musu ne cos in power your ability to have things done your own way successfully is a great acheivement and so far they have done just that. I would just love to know how its done.

Muhsin

Salam,

Where is the President, any way? King Faisal Hospital officials in Saudi Arabia say he is not there. I wonder what sort of joke is this, wallahi. Don't you think he might be dead? :o

Allah ya sawwake.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

maikyau

Muhsin gaskiya dai biri yayi kama da mutum,but whatever d situation is muna gani OBJ ya dora shi kuma kowa a lokacin yasan bai da lafiya musamman ma mu yan arewa ai da azzaluman cikinmu aka hada kai aka dora marar lafiya.where were d so call elders they should have advise against such a decision.4 now mun cuci kanmu kuma mun cuci Yaradua da muka yarda aka nada shi tunda 4 long we all know that the man is sick.Did any body ever bother 2 ask why OBJ choose and insist on Yaradua?

IBB

IHS

lionger

Quote from: gogannaka on December 12, 2009, 12:46:15 AM
Lionger,how will there be trouble?

Well, as you said here...

Quote from: gogannaka on January 05, 2010, 10:41:23 AM
It might be better off for Nigerians for Yar'adua to stay in power than for the heat that will come up when he is forcefully or tactically removed.

Not that the present situation is ideal, for of course it is not.

David_McEwan_Hill

BBC is reporting a potential constitutional crisis in Nigeria and reporting accustions that the President's signature has been forged on documents including the budget document.

Where is Yar'adua?

HUSNAA

For all the atheists out there, Nigeria as a body with out a head is living proof of the existence of Allah SWT. Goodluck is right: God Is in Charge of Nigeria. Any other country would have descended into chaos and anarchy. Naija, u are UNIQUE
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum