News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Over 20 people took shahadah

Started by Bagumel, January 31, 2004, 03:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bagumel

Let me start with the quotation of the Hadith ?He who has got in his mind pride to the weight of a mustard seed will not enter Paradise.? Allah says in the Quran Thus God seals the hearts of each proud and oppressive person. Alhamdu Lillahi it has become my habit in this Forum to always quote the Verses of the Quran or Hadith Of our Prophet (S.A.W) which is unfortunately being misrepresented or misunderstood by some. Rasulullah said save Your tongue from talks other than good. God is near every utterance of man. So let him take care of what he utters.
The famous Hadith is he who believes in Allah and the last day should either speak well or should keep quite. I know it is difficult for others who follow their Nafs to follow this Hadith as it seems to them this Hadith curtails their freedom. So therefore men are divided into three groups the looter of war booties that are those who remember Allah constantly talkers of useless things who hold unnecessary talks and those who remain safe i.e. those who remain silent.
Mankind was one Ummat or people. Thereafter owing to envy they separated themselves after knowledge came to them and became rebellious. The purpose of Knowledge is to unite humanity through affection and divine service therefore those who are Mumineen will have sincere affection among themselves only to please Allah not to please any other Makhluq, as the famous Hadith says you will not be a true believer unless you love for your brother what you love for yourself.
Remember ?There is your Lords blowing in the days of your life. So beware and be Prepared for it? as Rasulullah warned us. The meaning of this preparation is to remove the impurities that have befallen the Soul as a result of sins committed by a Person. Therefore a Religious man remains eager to meet Me (i.e. His Lord Allah) but I?m more eager to meet him according to the Hadith. The Quran has mentioned in so many places such as in Suratul Alif Lam Mim sajdah thus: Is he who is a believer Like unto him who is an evil liver?  They are not alike.Afaman Kana Muminan kaman kana Fasikan La Yastaween.
So my dear readers the man who engaged all his limbs thoughts and actions only to please Allah like Rasulullah could not be equal to one who spent all his life to insinuate and assassinate the character of the beloved Prophet such as  Abu Jahal. So similarly if we are engaged in the effort of Daawah going from place to place calling people towards Allah and the Akhirat such as Rasulullah, others would of course be making  such effort  covertly or overtly in order to destroy our effort and character, but we should never lose heart instead we should continue with our streneous sincere effort sooner or later In-Sha-Allah the truth would prevail and we would certainly be vindicated by the Grace Of Allah. Unfortunately the person who makes effort only for his own physical comforts comes down to the class of an animal, he becomes envious like ox, greedy like pig eats like camel takes revenge like leopard cunning like jackal and clever like devil who is the embodiment of the above evils. According to Imam Ghazalli man has four natures? beastly, animal, devilish and Angelic natures. Anger is a sign of beastly nature along with enmity, hatred rebuke and attack while the animal nature
Is seen in him when sexual passion becomes strong and will therefore automatically becomes shameless as the Hadith clarifies if you are not ashamed of yourself do whatever you like. The devilish nature of human is his deceit, fraud conspiracy cheating, pride vainglory etc, while his Angelic nature is his Divine service Worship of God and other good deeds and righteousness. So therefore Deen can not come without effort and sacrifice. Alhamdu Lillahi through such sacrifice and effort 26 people took Shahada 2 years ago when we went Brazil. I?m not saying it out of pride or anything but just to remind us of the effort being constantly undertaken.
 Therefore the choice is ours guidance or misguidance. If we follow Rasulullah we will be guided to the right path up to Jannah, otherwise if we follow our Nafs and others we will end up somewhere not near the pleasure of Allah.May He save us. This Month of Dhul-Hijjah is the best time to perform righteous deeds.
In conclusion Allah says follow not that whereof you have no knowledge. Lo the hearing, the sight and the heart each of these will be questioned. So therefore we should be very careful of what we say or what we hear or write be it in the Paper or the Internet we must only do it to please Allah only not anyone else or otherwise Tomorrow we will have to give account before our Creator and we will regret and express remorse which will be of no use. May Allah guide us and show us the truth As truth and give us the ability to follow it and show us falsehood as false and give Us the ability to shun it Amen.

Babandi Abubakar Gumel

Twinkle

color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
May Allah (SWT) reward these believers with Jannatil Fiddaus-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

ajingi

Alhamdu LillaH, Insha Allah, more are coming over.......
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Dante

Maybe (Malala gashin tinkiya) joins everyday! who knows ????

Itis the fastest growing world-wide amongst the rest!