News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Nigeria (Super Eagles) zata iya yin nasara daukar kofin kasashen Africa kuwa?

Started by Bashir Ahmad, January 07, 2010, 09:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bashir Ahmad

Shin kana ganin kungiyar Super Eagles ta Nigeria zata iya kai bantanta kuwa a gasar cin kofin kasashen Africa domin yadda wasu suke ganin kamar ba'a tafi da yan wasan da zasu iya doke kasashe kamar su Egypt, Ivory Cost, Ghana, da Mali
Above All Fear Allah (S.W.A)

gogannaka

Sha'anin super eagles sai dai ayi hasashe kawai.
Ni dai a nawa ra'ayin kamar yadda muka saba ne,za mu zo na uku (idan mun yi kokari matuka kenan)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

maikyau

GGNK,
Gaskiyarka shaanin super Eagles sai dai kallo.Ni ina ganin na ukun ma bana bazai samu ba saboda players din da ake gadara da su ance they are half fit and lamarin ya zamo kamar abin gado Nigeria tana da a lot of talents amma an ki abasu chance su gwada bazintar su kullum mu kenan fama da tsoffin kafa.My candid advice to super Eagles supporters kada su sa lamarin a zucu sosai don kuwa da ganin wannan gaiyar zata iya sa heart attack. :-\

bakangizo

And now they were bashed by Egypt 3-1.  ;D Anyway, it is expected. The team lacks punch upfront, while central defence is shaky. All in all, it is not a formidable team Nigeria sent to Angola.

gogannaka

Na wah wooo,
Amodu made a serious blunder by removing Mikel 'the playmaker' and bringing in Kanu ' the lazy man'.
Proper blunder. They third goal was as a result of Kanu's laziness,old age and lack of agility.

Hiss!!!

bakangizo

In all fairness to Amodu, it is not as if Nigeria is blessed with talents these days. The depth of the available "resources" is painfully shallow. Most nigerian players are at best average, and with the exception of Obi, playing at small clubs. There's no player left at home that can stake a legitimate claim for a seat to Angola. Osaze and Martins were out injured, so he put out the best in that match. I'm not sure though that Mikel should'nt have been subtituted. He was a playmaker. He did okay in the first half. But when you are down and looking for a goal, with time running out, your best bet is a proven, experienced player, with a nose for goal. One who can create and/or score. And in this regard, Kanu is miles ahead of Obi. Even at his current age.

That said, I agree that Amodu lack the tactical and technical savvy needed to coach a team an aspiring to beat the world. If that is what Nigeria is aspiring to ;D

gogannaka

I have a strong feeling that the super eagles will perform better in the next match.
That is just how we play.
First match is crap then second and third are impressive.
Fourth is sheer luck and fifth is struggle.
Sixth is semi Final and we play well but don't win.
We then win third place.

In a nutshell,we use the live matches as our training.

gogannaka

Ba wanda ya ce min my predictions are on track.
The chipolopolo of Zambia were tough.
Mun sha da kyar!

I hope Nigeria wins the trophy.

Bashir Ahmad

Bashir Ahmad

Bashir Ahmad

Nigeria ta dauki tshohon coach din sweden dan zuwa World Cup a tsakiyar shekaran nan a kasar Afrika ta kudu, Allah yasa wannan daukar sabon mai horar da yan wasan shine tushen samun nasarar Super Eagles a Afrika ta kudun, ameeeen....

Dan-Borno

Bashir, addu'a kam kayi mai kyau, sai dai ni a ganina ba wai
matsalar coach bane, kawai halin dan kwallon nigeria ne kawai.
amma Allah ba mu sa'a.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bashir Ahmad

Dan borno maganar gaskiya haka take Super Eagles ba iya matsalar coach ke damun suba, to amma may be ganin sabon coach din ba dan Nigeria bane zai iya sa suma kansu yan wasan su dage su jajirce wajen ganin sun samu nasara...