News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

A RIGHT OF REPLY FROM MY MAIL BOX 1

Started by JiboNura, January 31, 2004, 07:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JiboNura

Mr. REW'S reply ?on: Who will save The North now? tribute to sir Ah ?
on: 01/22/04 at 17:56:36 ? Quote Modify ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't it time the north stopped crying to be Saved? Why does the North always have to depend on the south e.x Oil? Why are you guys so scared of being lost? Shouldn't the north try to do for itself than always try to rule Nigeria?Isn't it time you Northerners decide to create your own states kano, sokoto, bauchi into a country? The truth is that your ancestry is more tied to The republic of Niger not the ethnic groups of Yoruba, Ibo and what you have it in southern Nigeria. I believe Nigeria must/should split so that you northerners can depend on yourselves and we southerners can also do for ourselves ?

Jibo Nura: MY COMMENT ON Rew's Assertions.

Mr. Rew's vivisections of the North calls for an imperative clarification of his soliloquize surreptitious intentions to ridicule the people of the North about "oil". But such a utopian accusation is only meant for people like Rew, who specialize in sonorous outburst-especially when they want to play to the gallery.

To me, this 'oil of a thing'has paved way for us to open a Pandorax Box so that in the end everybody can see clearly the lethargic luggage it contains. I therefore want to take Mr. Rew and any other that thinks like him on the following points.

One: That the south always boast to the north about oil, and that northerners are always afraid of secession, is just a harlequin paradox, belonging to unlucky punks, who invigorate the quandary inflicted in a premature perdition that manifest in the Nigeria's political situation.

To put this point across, the honorable reader should know that without the north the south might not stand on its feet. For instance, they accuse us of lack of petrol and/or oil endowment but we supply them with meat. They curse the north of this natural relegation, which they deliberately refused to believe that it's a god's given gift. But in the end we see them gallivanting with tomatoes, and pepper, that sold for N10 and even N20 per one, especially at Ajegunle, Surulere, Ketu and mile 12 in Lagos. What balderdash!

Two: That the North should secede and leave the south alone, and that we should join our brothers in Niger Republic, is a nice thing to do.

But I want Mr. Rew to tread back into history and quickly intimate me on the origin of Oduduwa-the king.

However, one of the major calamities that will definitely befall on the South if we agree to part ways; is how is going to accommodate its large number of people that are living under northern patronage. That very day, EXODUS! ?EXODUS! ?EXODUS!

Perhaps, these are some of the reasons why the north doesn't want to leave the south alone until it's prepared. Otherwise, we would have allowed it to go its own way since.

Though, through out my write-up, I did not mention any name of those 'so called' Nigeria's political actors. The piece was purely written just to reawaken the North from its slumber! In fact, I vehemently descended on my people. Then came Mr. Rew telling us all sort of things.

At this juncture, I have no choice than to use the Yoruba adage that "Na wetin dey make Cray-fish bend"?

After all, everything we say today about our region is just the product of circumstance. We say it because some people have already said it. Ours is not different from the Abraham Adesanya’s who said" I consider myself first a Yoruba man before a Nigerian". His very good friend Justice Adewale Thompson also said "Any Yoruba man who don't vote for Obasanjo is a bastard, bogus anti-Yoruba".

Ironically, these two personalities, have today come out shamelessly condemning the person that they had sleeplessly and tirelessly worked for. It is quite irresponsible for them to say that "Obasanjo has betrayed our mandate". But little wonder, this is the most common thing among 'Yoruba Nation'. You may not know this if you are not one of them. If so, pray to your god Mr. Rew.

Finally, we can see that the whole entity called Nigeria is just a 'QUD PRO QUO OF A SORT'. And I want to assure you that in the whole of Nigeria the Hausa/Fulani people who were once referred to as the Tutsis of Nigeria by one of your think-tank fellow, are the most upright and peace loving people. In politics, they are the best. Quote me anywhere that Kano people are the best in terms of refined politics in Nigeria. It is unfortunate that you have taken me along this line but I had wanted ?you to see my other side. I therefore urge you to see my Lugard's Dual Mandate and Leadership Experimentalism in Nigeria. I pasted it here at http://www.kanoonline.com
, you can give it a look. Let me know your view on it but do not take us to the road to Kigali.
Have a nice time.
Nura.

Waziri

Kai Nuruddeen this ur English is too powerful, infact I had to consult dictionary and later my Professor.

Maybe u shud come a little low that we may have a complete grasp of what u r saying.

By God not all of us are adequately stuffed like u r.

Muhammad

Salam
barka da sallah.
Waziri i think i am in agreement with you. Dogon turanchi, while an indicator and a testimony to someones' mastery of the english language, does not do as well in relating to us, lay men and women (for political correctness).
However, ai gara mutane irin su yallabai, Jibo Nura, su dunga turance wannan filin tattaunawar namu saboda arnan kudu, who bother to visit, will be scared away. I laugh.
Anyway, i have a foolish question. I see in the papers that right of reply is given to individuals to refute an argument. Is this a code of conduct for journalist or just a courteous gesture, on the part of yanjarida? I just need to be enlightened.
Allah ya saka da alheri. a huta lafiya.

Maqari

I seem to notice pieces and particles of tribal/coastal supremecy in 2 of the 3 posts above, its of a  possibility that i process the data poorly, although i doubt it , correct me ..............!