News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HELP PROTECT THIS MOSQUE!!!

Started by Mallam, March 18, 2010, 06:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mallam

I am posting this on behalf of the residents of Tsamiyar Boka in Hotoro – Kano, are hereby using this medium to appeal to all Muslims to pleass save the noble religion of Islam from a very big slap. A landlord by the name of Alhaji Abdullahi Sammani owns a suite of shops at TSAMIYAR BOKA BUS STOP, HOTORO-KANO; he went and got a permit to extend his shops to encroach upon the mosque at the area.
When we asked him to stop, he said he had been given permission by the government and so no one can stop him.
At present, he has demolished part of the mosque to build his shops and from all indications, he intends to demolish the remaining part of mosque.
The land he is encroaching upon is public property and we are very surprised for any public official to give approval for a place of worship to be demolished and shops built instead.
We are using this medium to call on fellow muslims to join us in calling on the authorities concerned to stop this desecration.
Do not allow our religion be dragged in the mud, HELP US PLEASE
MAKING SOMEONE HAPPY AND RELIEVING SOMEONE'S SADNESS IS MY EVERYDAY MISSION.
JOIN ME BY HELPING THOSE WHO YOU CAN HELP TODAY!