News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Sex Can Be Good To Many, But Bad For Others!!!

Started by Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu, February 12, 2010, 02:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

The American Journal of Cardiology reported, that "Sex may be a good marker for good health, but sexual activity (like any other strenuous activity or intense exercise) can actually be risky by elevating heart rate, blood pressure, and stress, which could lead to possible heart trouble". Men having sex with their wives twice a week develop half the risk than those having sex just once a month.

Click here for more readings:
http://blogs.webmd.com/heart-disease/2010/02/sex-and-your-heart.html?ecd=wnl_nal_021010
"It is not the strongest species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the ones that are more responsive to change"
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

"You can not hold a man down without staying down with him".

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

"It is not the strongest species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the ones that are more responsive to change"
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

Dan-Borno

Lol Likita, ai ba guda daya bane, kaifa kace yana kara lafiya.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

Kai babarbare, bari in gaya maka: ko matan ka hudu, ka shirya abun yadda ko wacce za ta gamsu, kuma kai baka dumurmuje ba.  Kwarai sex yana kara lafiya, amma fa ba na "Hajiya gyara ba", kuma ba kullum ba. You can agree with them on that, I don't have to tell you how. We are in the 21st century, and sex between a husband and wife or wives must be planned so that both benefit from the physiological act, without any problem. Our fore-fathers had no limit, and there was nothing anti-valeological with them. This had been because of the un-polluted environment they lived in, ate good but cheap foods without GMO, were less stressed psychologically than us, and even the oxygen they inhaled was more pure than the pure one now employed in the hospitals.
       Sex with your wife or wives, nowadays, is a prophylasis, treatment against many psycho-somatic instabilities, but if you plan it well. Like a friend from Zamfara said "Ai ba kayan kirin Jakin ba, sai dai sanin yadda za'a yi amfani da shi".                                                                                              Wassalamu alaikum.
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

Of course, absence of sex at all, from the man side, means that he is either impotent or psychosomatic; from the woman's, it means that, she is never being satisfied and now losts any hope from it, or she is fregid!!!
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

Dan-Borno

Quote from: gogannaka on February 15, 2010, 06:06:19 PM
What of no sex at all?
Is it harmful?

lol. ayi aure kurum, no way out.

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

~ Charles Darwin ~

Muhsin

Allah ya isa DB! You had me laughing (and am still grinning) har sai da ido na ya yi hawaye.  ;D ;D ;D

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

LOL,
I will not comment on DB and Muhsin's post.

Dr, i am not referring to a person that isn't able to have sex because of the reasons above.
What i mean is, for instance, a healthy person not to have had sex at all? Won't the semen accumulate too much inside his body and cause harm?
You know women ovulate and the release the eggs during their menses. To ka ga namiji kuwa baya yi.
Is that good at all?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Men as well use to have wet dreams, huh? That, I think, reduces the "accumulated semen" they hold.  ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

muhsin, gogannaka is very clear, he is asking doctor
not a writer and mind you not every body do wet dream.

oya likita give him answer

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

Dan Borno, Muhsin, and Gogan naka, I have read all your postings, and will, Insha-Allah respond in some few ours. I am now carrying out an experiment that must every 5 minutes be controlled.
                                         Wassalamu alaikum.
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on February 18, 2010, 03:09:46 PM
muhsin, gogannaka is very clear, he is asking doctor
not a writer

Hahaha! Don't you know writers know "everything"? Go read Sheldons, Dan Browns, etc among best-sellers; or Dickens, Conrads, etc among classicals; and see wonders.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on February 18, 2010, 03:09:46 PM
and mind you not every body do wet dream.

Really? And is this nature; or nurture e.g. by taking somethings? I never knew.