News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

APOLLO

Started by gogannaka, August 22, 2003, 03:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Apollo as it is called is a kind of eye disease that has been in existence for quite a long time.........little has been known of this disease....Some say whenever there's an outbreak of apollo,then maybe a chemical or nuclear weapon has been tested..other rumuors have it that apollo's caused by the moons dust brought to earth by the american's when they went up to the moon(even though some conspiracy theorists dont belive the americans have been to the moon )......

It's symptoms include reddening of the eye's (sometimes just one eye),itching in the eyes,blurred vision....

If you are infected ,take a rest and sleep well.if possible minimise contact with people you associate with......

Anyway i'm not a doctor....so i think a doc's advice would be better..

so if anyone knows about this disease please share it with us??

May God protect us............Ameen
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

hey u see what i mean?little is known about the disease.

It's name is viral conjuctivities....
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

kilishi

Goga mun gode,ina jin shekara shekara ake wannan ciwo ko?
ilishi

Ibro2g

Yah know, Some peeps are immune to it, like mah sis. Thank God there might be medical immunisations for it in the future, and hopefully erradivcate it.

But What about Polio Vaccine? how safe is it...I believe it has now become a political debate
Safety and Peace

wonderful