News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

A toast for Dyme Queen

Started by JiboNura, January 24, 2004, 08:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JiboNura

Sequel to your discourse with Waziri on sharia, Iwas able to trace it up to the fundamentals.But I understand that to err is human. We are all human beings bound to make mistakes.And we live to learn from each other.Pls, Dyme Queen no matter the nature of your problem; not minding the degree of your misfortune, do not lose hope. Never submit your self to frustrations. Our abilities got to be tested. We need to be praised and condemned. As people used to say; life is a mixture of sorrow and happiness. As such, the beauty in it is to always consider the good moments and discount the bad ones.

I wasn't there when you started this things. In fact. I was not a registered member as at then but I'm urging you to pls get over it.
Don't forget that John c. Maxwell One of the apostles of non violent change says "when you ceize to make a cotribution you begin to die". Pls forgive and forget.
After all, who knows what tomorrow will bring? The fact that we are still alive, we don't know what life entails.

Ihsan

Wannan haka yake! kayi gaskiya....Dyme..we miss ya...Ayi hakuri  :'(
greetings from Ihsaneey

Hafsy_Lady

BROTHER JIBO YOU NO DEY WEN SHE & HE BUGA DRAMA? EHEMMMMM.................COME CLOSER BRO, HOW YOU GO TRACE FIND DI THREAD? ??? HMMMMMM  :-/

FYNE DYMEEEEEEEEEEEE OYA BRING YOUR HEAD FOR HIYA...NO MIND DI GEL WE JUST DEY BEG AM EVERYDAY MAKE SHE COME ...............WUNA NO GRAB STYLE, GIRLS TOO DEY FRONT........

OK JOBO AM CHANGING YOUR POST INTO SOMETHING..........IT GOES LIKE THIS......ITS LIKE SOME SORT OF ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGES BUT I GUESS WE HAVE TO TYPE
@ FYNE DYME.............HI GIRL, I KNOW YOU THERE CUS I KNOWYOU USE TO READ THESE TOPICS,.............JUST SIMPLY SIGN IN AND CONTINUE BEING A MEMBER....GIMME A RING WHEN YOU COME BACK BYE

NXT PERSON
What you see is what you get[/b]

Gimbiya

HI fyne, Please come back. I don't want you to miss anything surprising coming up. Gurl I'm looking for you, but I don't even know where to look. so please if you get this message holler back.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

lionger

fyne dyme queen left cyz of that joust w/ Waziri? hmm...

Ibro2g

I think I'll be a good boy and stick to hafcy's game...hoplesly

Dyme...I dont have to say much words, but I know u miss this place in as much as we all feel u are a part of it. I sign this tread in "begging" u do what u think is right! come back to us!
Safety and Peace

ummita

Hey gurl.....it's ummita.......juss wanted 2 say hi, wen u get mah msg call me bck.......give mah salaamz 2 ur luved onces & oh dnt 4get.......2 drop by kanoonline.......Bye
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

zezezee

de strong head weee dis gel get no be small ooooooo!!!!
a thousand ppl r here missing and beggin u to come back but "kin yi kunnen uwar shegu kawai...." well, as a good girl, muslim for that matter, pls come back.....even tho we havent been here at the same time, we already feel like we knw each oda. goin over posts u made we all feel the place will b better with u....holla @ us nowwwwwwwwwww!

wait, if she no go come back, where r da MOSADs of k-online????????????? we'll send dem on a secret mission...just pm moi for directions ok!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

lionger

gee some of u seem pretty mad at dyme; abi na by force??

Hafsy_Lady

Abeg Make wuna leave mn pikin......

HELLO! HELLO! WHY IS HER LINE ALWAYS ENGAGED...? I GUESS I WILL LEAVE A MSG....
HI..ITS HAFSY I JUST WANT TO SAY QUIT FRONTING, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR YOU ::) WE KNOW YOU ARE AROUND. IF YOU WAN CARRY LEG COME DO DAT, IF YOU NO WANT NA YUWA CHOICE.....GIVE ME A CALL ::)
What you see is what you get[/b]

gagarabadau

Hi! Dyme queen,
May your wish be granted.Gagarabadau is the name.I think as a new member, my advice is 4 u to show little consideration to the appeal made by Jibo Nura and all those who showed their concern towards your absence wch seems to 've crested a vacuum in the house. This will also give me great pleasure in knowing who's this dyme 'Q' is. There4 it is high time for u to come back.