News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

RABA NIGERIA GIDA BIYU

Started by Bashir Ahmad, March 20, 2010, 06:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bashir Ahmad

Shugaban kasar Libya Mu'ammar Ghaddafi yayi wata magana kan cewa idan anason kawar da rikicin kabilan a Nigeria to dole sai an raba kasar gida biyu, bangaren Musulmai su dawo arewa Abuja ta zama babban birni. Bangaren christians su kuma su koma kudu Jihar Lagos ta Zama babban birninsu. Wannan maganar bata yiwa shugabannin Nigeria dabi ba.

Kai a matsayinka na dan Nigeria wannan maganar tayi ma dadi?
Above All Fear Allah (S.W.A)

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Zai yi wuya a raba kasarnan gida biyu ta fannin addini amma zata iya rabuwa biyu kudu da arewa. Allah (SWT) ya zaba mana Alkhairi.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

HUSNAA

Kada a raba Nigeria. Faqat!!! Saboda in an ta shi rabata fa, sai an zubda jini. A haka lamun lafiya baza ta rabu ba!!!!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bamalli

Kai zai wuya a raba Nigeria biyu, domin kudancin kasan nan ma ai Musulmin suna da yawa .Lagos ma kawai fiye da rabinta ai musulmai ne, ba kuma za su yarda a raba Nigeria gida biyu ba.

gogannaka

Maganr bata yi min dadi ba ko kadan.
A wannan hali da muke ciki yanzu gani za'ayi kamar dama Ghaddafi yana sponsoring terrorists ne a Nigeria.
Dama ana neman mu da fault ko yaya.
This would further tighten the restrictions faced by Nigerians internationally.
Ya je ya cigaba da surutan shi amma ya cire mu daga ciki.
Mutumin da yake championing cause din Uniting Africa through the African Union kuma ya bude baki ya rinka irin wannan maganar.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

wannan zance na gaddafi bai kamata ma ya daga
muku hankali ba, this is somebody who in the eyes
of the whole world tore the UN Charter into pieces
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on March 23, 2010, 05:10:14 PM
wannan zance na gaddafi bai kamata ma ya daga
muku hankali ba, this is somebody who in the eyes
of the whole world tore the UN Charter into pieces

So?? what is so special about the UN charter? When was the UN ever effective anyway? Ba dai rufa ido ne ba kurum?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

haba dai auntyn muhsin, i thought you are a beneficiary
of the Charter? kya juya baya kuma.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

I am disappointed with Gaddafi's comment, however I learned he didn't mean it. As GGNK said he's the one fighting for African unity, thus makin such a comment will be very disappointing.

As per the UN Charter I'm with Husnaa on that. Whats the big deal with the UN what have they really done in Africa, and those so called members of the UN, how many of them have a say? Gaddafi said they are there for decoration I agree with him with everything he said in that speech. Expect the long time he took (probably cos he might not get another)

As for the issue of raba Nigeriya thats is not a good idea for any reasonable Nigerian, I think the country will have a lot to loose than gain as divided. Forget about the oil that the Northerners are scared to loose. Politically, Internationally our population, and pool of resources is an advantage, being split will instead make us weaker.

Why do u think country like America or empire like Rome Persia or come back even closer Mali empire or Songhai flourished and were influencial is because of population and determination to increase size by even conquering other land to gain more access to pool of resources, pool of brains, pool of strenth and increase relevance in their zone and world at large.

So I think the idea spliting the country is a very myophic way of thinking
IHS

Ibro2g

Nicely said IBB (didnt think u had it in you lol)

I have never been more disappointed in Gaddafi, turns out he doesnt know what he is doing or rather, doesnt know what Nigeria is into.

Ngeria can never be split in anyway or direction, ethnically, religiously and whatever-ly, period.

Why? Well, we are more integrated than we like to admit, we share so much in common than we actually know. The 2 major religions everyone is shouting about are now everywhere and diverse from border to border through all cardinal points. Some Taqwa guys told me I'd be suprised the progress they've been making in the East. And I was also just reading complaints of the christain Majority Tafawa Balewa region who is asking for thier own Christain Emir to be appointes and recognised from Sokoto. However wierd it may be they do have n arguement

We are all corrupt, one region/party/religion/people did not curropt the other, we all musta had it in us to accept it so damn well. Our Music is already integrated, our lives are intertwined, and like IBB said, just the mere potential of everything else but the oil makes us giants...not just the oil. Someday we may wake up to a different source of major GDP, and its for all the diversity folks, the unity in diversity.

I dont even have to talk of pros and cons, we are one Nigeria, and no one can tera it appart.

Safety and Peace
Safety and Peace

All Mukhtar (AM)

'Yan-uwa ni a tunani na raba Nig it is not an important kuma ba cigaba bane, since our great wahala is lack of leaders inku shugaba macuci ne to ba raba Nig biyu ba ko daki-daki akayi sai ya cuceka musamman anan Nig. You hv a councilor and chairman in your Ward and LG respectivilly, are they different with federal leaders in term of cin amana? If answer is no diff, raba Nij bashi da amfani abin da yafi shl ne futo da mutumin da kuka san yana taimakawa al'umma da karfinsa ko da aljihunsa ku zabeshi kuma ku tabbata anbashi kuma ko a jam'iyar da bata da alama ce. 
Allah ya gartamana

Dan-Borno

Ali, lamarin yafi karfin yadda kake tsammani.  i heard it over
the national news this morning that the niger delta militants
are contemplating of taking up their arms once again, saboda
the inability of the so-called federal government to pay them
an illegitimate money, i dont know if it is allowance for a work
they have done or an attempt by the same federal government
to divert tax payers money.  the militants are saying that
they want 100% control of their oil money if not, nothing less.

a raba mana, wata kayan gabasce? at least in baza a raba ba
lets go for the strict and true federalism domin mu ma bamu
san inda kudin mai yake zuwa ba.

a raba ko a huta da kuda.

Mallam

Ghadaffi knows next to nothing about Nigeria,
Our problem is not about being unable to live together, but it is just the rulership that has being taken over by "Aliens form outter hell' who have no feeling for the nation.
Aliens from outter hell, i call them, if they were not, who will rob his nation to build a foreign country.
Ghaddafi should keep shut and face his internal problems.
Our greatness lies in our continued existence.
i sometimes wish the Oil dries up soon, maybe when these aliens start milking our blood for export, we the masses will stand and defend our blood, (since we have failed in defending our rights.
Mutum ya sace maka hakkin ka, kuma ka ce mai Rankaidade
MAKING SOMEONE HAPPY AND RELIEVING SOMEONE'S SADNESS IS MY EVERYDAY MISSION.
JOIN ME BY HELPING THOSE WHO YOU CAN HELP TODAY!

Bashir Ahmad

A tunani na ina ganin maganar Ghaddafi akwai gaskiya a ciki domin duk fadan da ya tashi a Nigeria mu ake cuta kuma ba wani kwakkwaran mataki da ake dauka.

Idan kuwa aka raba Nigeria gida biyu ba dole sai an raba addini ba. Kawai idan aka raba kudu da arewa to tabbas za'a kawo karshen abin.

Nigeria, good people, great nation / Kasa daya al-umma daya.
Above All Fear Allah (S.W.A)

gogannaka

Ana wata ga wata,
Gogan ya sake dukan garwa. ;D ;D ;D

Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has suggested that Nigeria be broken up into several states along ethnic lines like the former Yugoslavia, in comments likely to worsen a diplomatic spat with Africa's most populous nation.

Nigeria recalled its ambassador from Tripoli earlier this month when Gaddafi proposed that Nigeria split into two countries formed from the Muslim north and mainly Christian south.

His comment followed violent clashes between Muslim and Christian gangs that killed hundreds of people around the central Nigerian city of Jos and prompted Nigeria's government to question whether Libya might be sponsoring the violence.

Nigeria said Gaddafi's comments were insensitive and irresponsible and "diminished his status and credibility".

Responding to the Nigerian government, Gaddafi repeated the idea of dismantling the country, but this time suggested not two but several independent states for its multiple ethnic groups.

"The partition into Christian and Muslim states will not resolve Nigeria's problems because there are other peoples claiming independence despite the religion issue," official news agency JANA cited Gaddafi as saying.

He compared Nigeria to the former Yugoslavia, which collapsed after the end of the Soviet Union and split into several independent states, sparking conflicts in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and then Kosovo.

"Nigeria ... resembles the Yugoslav union which included several peoples, like Nigeria, and then these people gained independence and the Yugoslav union was ended in peace," said Gaddafi. "The model that fits Nigeria is the Yugoslav one."

Gaddafi was chairman of the African Union until recently and has adopted the title "King of African Kings", but the veteran Libyan leader has a mixed reputation on the continent.

Praised by some African leaders as a generous benefactor and champion of development, he stands accused by others of financing rebellions and fomenting instability, often to counter the interests of the United States and its allies.

Reuters
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment