News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Which country? Please tell me……

Started by Anonymous, January 18, 2004, 04:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Please provide me with answers to following questions. And also I want to know why?  why? are these happening and what could be done … :o

1. Which country of the world   first developed weapons of mass destruction and continued to developed more advance ones, while preventing other countries from developing less advanced ones?

2. Which country of the world   first used weapons of mass destruction like atomic bomb on more than one occasion in the battle field and continued threatening to use them again?

3. Which country of the world sends its military in strategic places all over the world ready for action on other countries?

4. Which country of the world interferes with other countries’ internal affairs and even use force to remove regimes and place puppets?

5. Which country of the world first developed the HIV virus as a biological warfare? And by which and for what reason is the virus spread in the world?

6. Which country of the world has the highest record of assassinations of head of states of other countries, including its own head of states?

7. Which country of the world prevents her military and officials from trials in the international courts of justice, while this country continued to seek the prosecutions of military offices and officials of other countries in the same courts?

8. If this country exists, what sort of people control the mind of the country and why?

9 if this country exits, how could the world continue to cope with the country?

kilishi

I THINK THIS SUPPOSE TO BE AT HISTORY COLUMN :o,ANY WAY ITS A FREE WORLD.HISTORIANS PLEASE COME FORWARD AND ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS
ilishi

IBB

IHS

Waziri

I think you have America in mind when you posted this for everything here is everything bout it.

zezezee

THE ONLY ANSWER IS AMERICA. k-onliners pls stop pretending not to know the answer!!!  ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

al_hamza

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Anonymous