News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Husband stabs wife’s lover to death on his matrimonial bed

Started by Dan-Borno, May 21, 2010, 09:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

A man in Ogun State, has applied the Mosaic law of "an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth," by stabbing to death, his wife's lover, after he caught them in the act of making love in their matrimonial bed. The tragic incident occurred at Iyana Ilogbo, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

The suspect, Abdul Adekile (not real name) 25, was said to have come back home that fateful day, to behold the victim, Musibau Olapade, on top of his wife, Bunmi (not real name) and decided to bring the amourous relationship to a tragic end.

"I left home for work at about 7.00 am and came back home to give my wife some money to prepare food, only to find the door securely locked. I knocked on the door several times and called her many times but there was no response. I had to break the door, only to find my wife and Olapade stark naked on the bed," he said.
According to him, his wife quickly ran away, while a fight ensued between him and the "lover boy." "I stabbed him when he attempted to escape. I didn't know he was going to die," Adekile was quoted as telling the detectives investigating him.

The suspect, from Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State, explained that they had been married for the past four years, with a child who is now late. Ironically, the suspect described his wife as a loyal housewife, adding that he never suspected her to be unfaithful to him.

He said: "Since we got married four years ago, I never suspected her to be cheating on me. I was provoked. I'm an orphan, I still love her, I had never raised my hand against her before," he bemoaned.
Bunmi, 24, who spoke to Daily Sun described the victim as her lover. According to her, her deceased lover gave her N500 that day before she agreed to make love with him in their matrimonial home.

"My husband knocked on the door and we didn't open it, and when he gained entry into the room, I was tying my wrapper without underwear. They started fighting while I ran out of the house. When Olopade tried to escape, my husband stabbed him on the back." Bunmi, who claimed to be a Togolese, said she was three years old when her elder sister brought her to Nigeria.

After the murder, it was members of the Odua Peoples Congress (OPC), who arrested and handed Adekile to the police. The state Police Commissioner, Mr. Musa Daura, said the suspect would be prosecuted after investigation.

Source:  http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/may/21/national-21-05-2010-003.htm

this one is horrible, despite the banging of the door he still met the guy
on top of his wife, this is serious, may be the bobo is trying hard to
justify his N500.00, little did he know that after enjoyment he is going
to die uselessly.

possibly, if the guy can afford a good lawyer that can argue for defence
of provocation.

Allah ya karemu gaba daya.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Abu-Fatima

Wannan Kwarto yawuce gona da iri, for daring to have the favour of another man's wife on her very matrimonial bed. He deserves what he got full measure!