News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

did u knw that!

Started by zezezee, December 25, 2003, 01:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zezezee

hey guys, just thot it'd be nice to share some information. if u have a win2k and want to log in if u have forgotten ur password or want to force urself in. use the password: axions05/6/7, on the administrator's account n in u go....

if u want to have access to a wireless network: get any type of wifi card, connect it to an external antenna (>15dbi), connect it to ur pc(winxp most preferrably), set the ESSID to null() and then u will see all the parameters of the wireless LAN with the wireless client software embeded in WINXP, in fact, if u sniff the packets traversing that network usinf any of the sniffing softwares, then u can have the TCP/IP settings of the network. With this, u will be enjoying free internet access from ur home, 24-7. ;D
a survey has shown that 60% of the wireless local area networks that we have run at default configuartion.

remember, reading this information is not illegal but using it is ILLEGAL, so babu ruwa na!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Borg

zezezee

share da knowledge guys!!!

if u want to have access to any profile on win98 pc. from any of the profiles, search and locate the .pwl file on the system, rename it to an extension of .zzz, logoff and then u can logon back to any account without having to type in the password.

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baruti M. Kamau

Got some more information like that I can use?  ;)

Quotehey guys, just thot it'd be nice to share some information. if u have a win2k and want to log in if u have forgotten ur password or want to force urself in. use the password: axions05/6/7, on the administrator's account n in u go....

if u want to have access to a wireless network: get any type of wifi card, connect it to an external antenna (>15dbi), connect it to ur pc(winxp most preferrably), set the ESSID to null() and then u will see all the parameters of the wireless LAN with the wireless client software embeded in WINXP, in fact, if u sniff the packets traversing that network usinf any of the sniffing softwares, then u can have the TCP/IP settings of the network. With this, u will be enjoying free internet access from ur home, 24-7. ;D
a survey has shown that 60% of the wireless local area networks that we have run at default configuartion.

remember, reading this information is not illegal but using it is ILLEGAL, so babu ruwa na!

zezezee

If u want to bring a website down, by a method known as denial of service attack, get the IP address of the site by performing as "nslookup" command and using the "ping" command, modify the parameters of this command and issue it to occupy the server that hosts the site. The server will be so much occupied replying to this ping request that it will no longer be able to attend to normal web pages requests sufficiently.

but no be teach u guys ooooo!!! :-X

Baruti M. Kamau

I'm familiar with that one zezezee.  I believe that's common knowledge among webmasters.

Anyway got some more info on sabotaging an enemy's system?

There are a couple racist White bastards on the net I'd like to f*%$k up.

QuoteIf u want to bring a website down, by a method known as denial of service attack, get the IP address of the site by performing as "nslookup" command and using the "ping" command, modify the parameters of this command and issue it to occupy the server that hosts the site. The server will be so much occupied replying to this ping request that it will no longer be able to attend to normal web pages requests sufficiently.

but no be teach u guys ooooo!!! :-X

gogannaka

Kai zezezee....seems to me that u're an expert hacker...
I was wondering ::)how could i be wired into the suspense account section of the cbn ;)
I would also like to know how to override nitels billing system ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

zezezee

QuoteI'm familiar with that one zezezee. ?I believe that's common knowledge among webmasters.

Anyway got some more info on sabotaging an enemy's system?

There are a couple racist White bastards on the net I'd like to f*%$k up.

mr Baruti if u want, since u r a webmaster, u can have an IP log of the particular person u want to sabotage. scan his pc remotely n see if he hasnt patched up his OS agains the common worms we have around town. then u cld inject him with 1  ;D but if he is a dial-up user, toooo bad!

i can provide u with the scanning tool, only if we had ftp on this site. or u can give me ur ftp site.

zezezee

QuoteKai zezezee....seems to me that u're an expert hacker...
I was wondering ::)how could i be wired into the suspense account section of the cbn ;)
I would also like to know how to override nitels billing system ;)

g-naka only for the fun of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not for money making! ;D

but on a more serious note, i think u shud be thinkin more on commercial banks, getting to add figures to ur account , if u knw what i mean  ;)

zezezee

hey, wheres everybody  ??? ?

Did u knw that in WINXP u can actually have control of a PC using remote assistance, as if u were sitting in front of it. It is a feature called Remote Desktop Connection.

I bet y'all know this one huh!!! well, just wanted to bring kowa back here......the place is becoming silent men!!! common.

cheers

Dante

Did you know that you can use Windows XP to speak all
what you've written in a word document!
But, u need to download microsoft officeXP Voice drivers
from windows website first. inorder to use the feature.

Amazin, izit!

zezezee

ohhh yes ma men!
thats must b the text to speech and vise-versa engine.

did u knw that it has been realised that in the next 5 yrs, 80% of calls made across da globe will be keyboard based (computer based)?
so ma ppl, idan kuna so ayi da ku, u better invest in that sector!

Ibro2g

I'm glad we have a guru here.
Zezezee in what format and where does windows xp hide its password files?
Safety and Peace

Baruti M. Kamau

Zezezee can I accomplish this even when a person is logging in with a dynamic IP address?

8)

mr Baruti if u want, since u r a webmaster, u can have an IP log of the particular person u want to sabotage. scan his pc remotely n see if he hasnt patched up his OS agains the common worms we have around town. then u cld inject him with 1 ?;D but if he is a dial-up user, toooo bad!

i can provide u with the scanning tool, only if we had ftp on this site. or u can give me ur ftp site.