News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Improve your Computer's Reliability

Started by ajingi, March 28, 2004, 03:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajingi

Hello k-onliners,

Did you know that by building on the proven Microsoft windows 2000 operating system, Window XP professional Edition delivers a computing experience that helps you Stay better connected with customers and business partner.?

Windows XP helps you recover from system problem more easily and enables you to host your own website.

Windows XP Professional build on the core software code used in windows 2000 and window NT workstation. This code makes windows XP more powerful, secure, and stable fiye da su window Me, windows 98, or window 95. Idan kayi amfani da wadannan systems da chan, lalle yanzu zaka ga chanji: ;D

Even if the program crashes, in most cases your computer will keep running.

The dependdable new windows architecture provide:

. superior operating system technologies that work together to prevent and resolve problems, and keep your system running smoothly.

. The ability to recover your work. If a program crashes b/4 you can save your work, many times the system will be able to recover it for you

. System memory protection to help prevent poorly written software from making your computer unstable and prone to crashing.

. Streanlined software protection installation.When you install new software, you usually don't need o reboot window XP, which is often a requirement with earlier windows versions

Bye
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Anonymous