News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Sex Can Be Good To Many, But Bad For Others!!!

Started by Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu, February 12, 2010, 02:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

Hello Gogan naka, firstly, you said and asked ''To ka ga namiji kuwa baya yi. Is that good at all?''.  Before knowing if it would be good for a man to be having menses, do please answer this logical question: why should he have it?
      Secondly, before answering the second question on accummulation of semen, I would like to explain some moments: The Human Body is integrated, very dynamic, self-directing, and self-regulating, so much so that, anytime the composition and physico-chemical properties of an internal environment, as well as its biological stability are disturbed (e.g. volume of semen), the body is able (to some extent) of restoring the lost balance. This process is known as 'homeostasis'.
     Therefore, accummulation of semen in a relatively healthy individual (because of not having sex at all) is and always being controlled by the body cells, tissues, organs, and even systems (physiological systems). Many of the micro- and macro-molecules therein, lke water, amino acids, proteolytic enzymes, flavins, fructose, prostate specific antigen, zinc, fibrinolysin, galactose, mucus, almost all classes of vitamins, to mention but a few, would either be re-cycled or disposed of from the body, there would then not be any harm.
     Nevertheless, homeostasis, as I mentioned above, has a limit. What of if all the same, there is an accummulation, and the body can not meet up? The answer, Mallam Gogan naka, is to help the body maintain that lost homeostatic balance. All that Medical Doctors, Sharmans, Herbalists, Naturalists, our local Mallams, and so on do to a sick person, is to try to maintain that status quo (lost homeostasis). So, Mallam Gogan naka, if you happen to be the affected personality, get ready with your 'ingurnu' kawai, newly escavated ones are readily available in Rimi market in Kano; or if you are not married, get a wife (as Dan Borno suggested), and if you are, add one more wife, it is allowed.
"It is not the strongest species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the ones that are more responsive to change"
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

"You can not hold a man down without staying down with him".

gogannaka

Nagode da wannan amsa likita.
When we were in school,a friend of mine told us that he had a surgery when he was around 18 years old.
According to him they removed something thick from his bladder and the doctor advised that he should get married
or at least get some girlfriends. Bottomline dai shine he should be having sex often.
I wondered which kind of sickness would warrant such advise from a professional doctor.
He said the symptoms he used to have included feeling desperately pressed kamar fitsari ya matse shi even though ba fitsarin yake ji ba.
It gets so bad the he starts clinching his teeth.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fateez

Salamz!

Gogannaka your friend probably had Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, that's the growth of the prostate gland that occurs

under the control of testosterone during puberty. It's not in the bladder, it sits right under the bladder and kind of wraps

itself around the urethra, so that's why the symptoms usually include difficulty urinating. The prostate grows a lot during

puberty and it's usually supposed to stop after that, although some men experience it growing again in midlife (say 40s - 50s?).

They get a "hyperplasia" an abnormal increase in the number of cells of the gland (Pretty much mitosis gone crazy!). Those

are the men that have a high chance of getting prostate cancer too. I heard it was very common in Nigerian men though I

don't have the stats on it. Once had a patient in his 50s that kept on experiencing bed-wetting and came to the pharmacy

to get adult diapers...referred him to get a DRE/biopsy ASAP and that's how he found out he had BPH! 

That's the extent of my knowledge on this topic, I don't understand how the doctor's recommendation is going to help this

friend of yours although regular sexual activity keeps the prostate cells active... maybe it's some remedy the doctor had tried

out himself... Some doctors just feel like its their place to give you life advice. Hehehe, once had one tell me what to study in

the future cos I was "wasting my brain" in my field... *sigh*
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

bakangizo

Ashe muna da likitoci haka a forum?

Islamically, unmarried men are encouraged to fast in the absence of a sex partner. Now, likita, does the same "theraphy" applies to women? And is there a scientific expalanation to the efficacy of that?

abeeda

gogannaka

abeeda

Sorry for my ignorance :-[ but what how will that help in this case?

bakangizo

abeeda: according to the naturalists, herbalists and even some doctors, it does is to help the body dispose of the accumulated/excess semen - thru absorption or breaking-down probably. Its a local remedy and I've heard of it several times.

abeeda

bakangizo