News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Osama Bin Laden has Attained Matrydom!

Started by Abu-Fatima, May 02, 2011, 09:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abu-Fatima

Osama Bin Laden has attained matyrdom! He lived a graceful, purposeful and exemplenary life. He died galantly. The United States and her allies called him a terrorist. People like yours sincerely saw in him a freedom fighter. He was a 'terrorist' with a cause: one who sacrificed his resources, priviledges and comfort for that cause he lived, fought and died for. The United States has killed Bin Laden, but his cause lives on. Unless the USA summons the political will, courage and selflessness to squarely address the Bin Laden's cause, the potential vibrancy of the cause will produce a thousand-and-one new Osama Ben Ladens.
May Allah's Mercy shower on the soul of Mujaheed Osama Bin Laden. Amen.

Muhsin

Well, fairly & reasonably thought & said, Abu Fatima. Am 100% with u. And, amin to the prayer upon the deceased soul.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Kai amirkawannan kurum ku kyale su!!! OBL may have been dead long before this. Kun manta turawan nan are masters at stage managing events? In da gaske ne, a nuna mana hoton gawarsa yadda aka nuna ta Uday da Osay (ne?), 'ya'yan Saddam Hussein. Surely that is not so much to ask for?
Ni yadda naji abin ma cewa akai, Obama ne yake neman yadda za a sake zaben sa as prez in the 2012 ((I think) elections. Kunga yanzu administration dinsa da shi, za su karbi yabon kashe wannan bawan Allah din. Amma yaushe rabon duniya da ayyaraye? Its been a long time since OBL was on the international scene. Ku kyale su, ta Allah ba tasu ba. The much touted NWO will never materialize in so far as akwai musulunci.
PS lets not forget that OBL was once employed by the CIA and reshe ta juye da mujiya just like it always does on the US. Thus duk movements din OBL are not shrouded in mystery at all to the American intelligence. They just use information piece meal as and when it suits their purposes.
Allah Ya Kyauta, Ameen.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

abeeda

Well we have heard that before, I'll believe it when I see pictures or video, they did not hesitate to show saddam's capture and death then why not bin laden who is a much bigger fish

bakangizo

@ abeeda - welcome back, ashe kina nan.

@Husnaa - nima fa ina tunanin wannan abin 'film' ne kawai suka shirya. I mean, why not show his picture? Why the hurry to bury him "at sea after islamic rites" ::) Da walakin, goro a miya.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Yes. Such a hero.
He murdered the innocent travellers on two planes and thousands of innocent New Yorkers, mothers,sisters, fathers, brothers quite few of them moslem.
But that's all right.
He belonged to the religion of peace. Obviously it's peaceful to murder thousands of innocent people.
And he had millions of dollars
And he didn't go on the planes himself. He was probably a rich coward sending others to their death while he lived in a nice luxury villa.
He was guilty of the worst atrocity in the history of the world

As a matter of interest I deplore completely the US assasination of Osama Bin Laden. No civilised country hands out summary justice. He should have been captured and put on trial. But the Americans are no better than the terrorists they help to create.
And I am apalled at most of what America does and hold it to be the wickedest state in the world.
But nothing America does or has done justifies the murders committed by Osama.
I am disgusted that members of Kano Online think otherwise
maigemu

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on May 04, 2011, 11:50:09 PM

He was guilty of the worst atrocity in the history of the world
I am disgusted that members of Kano Online think otherwise

Well Well well! Why m i not surprised? Sarcasm wont get you anywhere Dave. Osama was not a hero, he was a scapegoat pure and simple and he didnt commit the worst atrocity in the history of the world. I cant believe tht you'd say that. I am disgusted with you for such a sweeping exaggeration!!!! I guess Hitler roasted six million peanuts over a warm oven eh? 

I dont believe for a minute that Osam orchestrated 9/11. I dont believe for a minute that Muslims orchestrated 9/11. This was part of the grand plan to establish the much touted new world order by the very few and wealthiest ppl of the world. I am sure you have heard of these shadowy organizations which covertly control  the world's finances and politics.  9/11 was hatched and planned by these organizations, and it was part of the strategy for invading Iraq nd Afghanistan. You know something else, there are many christians out there who doubt the allegations that Muslims were responsible for 9/11. Osama was a scape goat because he turned his back on the CIA, as he used to be an operative agent.   
I think it is reasonable to say that everything that glitters is not gold and nothing is as it seems, as far as America and its agenda are concerned.

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 05, 2011, 01:08:22 AM

I guess Hitler roasted six million peanuts over a warm oven eh? 

;D ;D ;D So funny, that! Good response, hajiya.

Abu-Fatima

Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on May 04, 2011, 11:50:09 PM
And he didn't go on the planes himself. He was probably a rich coward sending others to their death while he lived in a nice luxury villa.
Going by your statement, all top military commmanders everywhere are cowards. When President Bush, as the Commander-in-Chief of the United States Armed forces, declared war on terrorism, whatever it meant, we didn't see him took lead in the search for Bin Laden amongst the caves of Tora-Bora himself, rather he sat and followed events in the luxury and comfort of the Oval Office. Even in the execution of the recent murder of Bin Laden, President Obama and his military top brass remained in the comfort and luxury of their offices, while some poor SEALs get do the job. At least, Bin Laden never took decisions from such luxury points; he mingled and shared part of the risk and dangers with his followers. So next time you decide to label Bin Laden a coward, remember the bigger cowards that took, and are still taking reckless military decisions from the comfort and luxury of the White House or No 10 Downing Street.

gogannaka

I wholeheartedly believe that Osama has been killed by the US seals in an operation similar to that of 24,the TV series. However,since they are the victors,they have the advantage of telling us the story in the most sweetest ways. I guess that is why there seem to be some discrepancies in the story.
His pictures will not officially be released by the US but might be leaked to wikileaks sometime in the future. I agree with them for not releasing the pictures,its a smart idea because most certainly,if his supporters see his picture in the state he was in,there will be mass protests worldwide and it will only increase the hate for the US.

In my opinion,the way the Americans celebrated his death by jubilating and chanting USA USA will make Al-Qaeda further justify Osama's belief that the life of the American citizen can be taken because they support their governments.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Gogannaka

Correct.

The behaviour of America is absolutely disgraceful and contributes hugely to the terrorism it tells us it is combating.
Do not confuse Americans cheering on television with what sensible people in the West actually think about the stupidity of America.
maigemu

Muhsin

Salam, Aunty Husnaa & all. May Allah reward u for that an insightful reply. Well done.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

I initially did not want to comment on this matter. But I'm tempted by your comments espicially Dave's.

Honestly I totally agree with Dave. 911 is a shameful act if committed by the Muslims, and I always 'wish' there is a possibility that Osama was not behind it. The person look too humble, simple and part of me kinda like him, But I cannot explain or justify this action he surpposely carried out. This is totaly unislamic
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on May 06, 2011, 10:48:21 PM
I initially did not want to comment on this matter. But I'm tempted by your comments espicially Dave's.

Honestly I totally agree with Dave. 911 is a shameful act if committed by the Muslims, and I always 'wish' there is a possibility that Osama was not behind it. The person look too humble, simple and part of me kinda like him, But I cannot explain or justify this action he surpposely carried out. This is totaly unislamic

IBB rest assured that 911 was a hoax planted on muslims. No muslim was behind it. There is too much corroborative evidence on the internet to continue to believe in the involvement of muslims in 911. If Osama was was ever involved in anything, it is the aftermath of 911 when Bush and co arbitrarily decided to invade Iraq under false pretenses. Look let me tell you something, this is not the first time in the history of humanity that earthshaking events were masterminded by shadowy secret organizations. The French Revolution was a phenomenon that changed the face of French politics forever by overthrowing the mornachy and establishing a republic. This was masterminded by Freemasons. The coup if u can call it that was the one of the most atrocious in the history of mankind. Men women and children of the aristocracy were guillotined (beheaded). This was done in front of the cheering masses. Everytime a head rolled the masses cheered. These same freemasons as knight templars were responsible for the murders of thousands of muslims almost 500yrs earlier during the crusades. It was said that every muslim and jewish man woman and child residing in Jerusalem was put to the sword. Blood ran in the streets to the extent that when horse riders would be splashing blood on pedestrians. With a history like this, what qualms will an organization like that have over the murder of roughly 4 -5 thousand ppl all told?

And for your information, Ben Gurion the first prime minister of Israel condoned Hitler's massacre of the Jews as it was one of the surest of ways of getting the State of Israel established. The reason for this is that the jewish scriptures apparently forbade jews from founding a Jewish Nation in Palestine. Many Jews were adhering to these talmudic injunctions and Ben Gurion saw no way of making the Jews voluntarily settle in Palestine as a result. So he wrote to Hitler or the Reich Government acquecing to the "final solution" of Hitler. Fantastic ko? Nevertheless true.

bakangizo

And IIRC, Osama denied being personally involved in Sept'11, but he hailed those that carried out the attack. This I can vividly recall in one of those videos he releases right after the attack. Look, IBB, don't underestimate what Americans/Israelis can do to justify their positions or actions, or to create a window of opportunity to achieve a military or political objective.