News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Rain due to the rising of such-and-such star, he has disbelieved in Me and has

Started by bamalli, June 21, 2013, 10:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamalli

Zaid ibn Khalid Al-Juhani reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, led the morning prayer at Hudaibiya while there were marks of rainfall during the night. After prayer he turned toward the people and asked, "Do you know what your Lord has said?" They replied, "Allah and His Messenger know best." He said, "Allah said: Some of my servants entered the morning as believers in Me and some as disbelievers. He who said: we have been given rain due to the blessing and mercy of Allah, he is a believer in Me and a disbeliever in the power of the stars; and he who said: we have been given rain due to the rising of such-and-such star, he has disbelieved in Me and has put his faith in the stars."

Source: Sahih Muslim 71

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Imam Muslim

عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ خَالِدٍ الْجُهَنِيِّ قَالَ صَلَّى بِنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صَلَاةَ الصُّبْحِ بِالْحُدَيْبِيَةِ فِي إِثْرِ السَّمَاءِ كَانَتْ مِنْ اللَّيْلِ فَلَمَّا انْصَرَفَ أَقْبَلَ عَلَى النَّاسِ فَقَالَ هَلْ تَدْرُونَ مَاذَا قَالَ رَبُّكُمْ قَالُوا اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَعْلَمُ قَالَ قَالَ أَصْبَحَ مِنْ عِبَادِي مُؤْمِنٌ بِي وَكَافِرٌ فَأَمَّا مَنْ قَالَ مُطِرْنَا بِفَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَرَحْمَتِهِ فَذَلِكَ مُؤْمِنٌ بِي كَافِرٌ بِالْكَوْكَبِ وَأَمَّا مَنْ قَالَ مُطِرْنَا بِنَوْءِ كَذَا وَكَذَا فَذَلِكَ كَافِرٌ بِي مُؤْمِنٌ بِالْكَوْكَبِ

71 صحيح مسلم كِتَاب الْإِيمَانِ باب بَيَانِ كُفْرِ مَنْ قَالَ مُطِرْنَا بِالنَّوْءِ