News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Sa’id ibn Jubair reported: I was with Ibn Umar when a spear had pierced his foot

Started by bamalli, July 28, 2013, 12:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamalli

Sa'id ibn Jubair reported: I was with Ibn Umar when a spear had pierced his foot and his foot stuck to the saddle. I dismounted and pulled his foot out. This happened in Mina. Sa'id ibn Jubair reported: I was with Ibn Umar when a spear had pierced his foot and his foot stuck to the saddle. I dismounted and pulled his foot out. This happened in Mina. Al-Hajjaj received news and came to enquire about his health. He said, "Alas! If only we could know who wounded you." Ibn Umar said, "You are the one who wounded me." He said, "How is that?" Ibn Umar said, "You have carried weapons on a day (of Eid) on which no one should carry them, and you allowed weapons to be carried into the sacred mosque although before no one had carried weapons there."

Source: Sahih Bukhari 923

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

سَعِيدِ بْنِ جُبَيْرٍ قَالَ كُنْتُ مَعَ ابْنِ عُمَرَ حِينَ أَصَابَهُ سِنَانُ الرُّمْحِ فِي أَخْمَصِ قَدَمِهِ فَلَزِقَتْ قَدَمُهُ بِالرِّكَابِ فَنَزَلْتُ فَنَزَعْتُهَا وَذَلِكَ بِمِنًى فَبَلَغَ الْحَجَّاجَ فَجَعَلَ يَعُودُهُ فَقَالَ الْحَجَّاجُ لَوْ نَعْلَمُ مَنْ أَصَابَكَ فَقَالَ ابْنُ عُمَرَ أَنْتَ أَصَبْتَنِي قَالَ وَكَيْفَ قَالَ حَمَلْتَ السِّلَاحَ فِي يَوْمٍ لَمْ يَكُنْ يُحْمَلُ فِيهِ وَأَدْخَلْتَ السِّلَاحَ الْحَرَمَ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ السِّلَاحُ يُدْخَلُ الْحَرَمَ

923 صحيح البخاري كتاب العيدين باب ما يكره من حمل السلاح في العيد والحرم
received news and came to enquire about his health. He said, "Alas! If only we could know who wounded you." Ibn Umar said, "You are the one who wounded me." He said, "How is that?" Ibn Umar said, "You have carried weapons on a day (of Eid) on which no one should carry them, and you allowed weapons to be carried into the sacred mosque although before no one had carried weapons there."

Source: Sahih Bukhari 923

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

سَعِيدِ بْنِ جُبَيْرٍ قَالَ كُنْتُ مَعَ ابْنِ عُمَرَ حِينَ أَصَابَهُ سِنَانُ الرُّمْحِ فِي أَخْمَصِ قَدَمِهِ فَلَزِقَتْ قَدَمُهُ بِالرِّكَابِ فَنَزَلْتُ فَنَزَعْتُهَا وَذَلِكَ بِمِنًى فَبَلَغَ الْحَجَّاجَ فَجَعَلَ يَعُودُهُ فَقَالَ الْحَجَّاجُ لَوْ نَعْلَمُ مَنْ أَصَابَكَ فَقَالَ ابْنُ عُمَرَ أَنْتَ أَصَبْتَنِي قَالَ وَكَيْفَ قَالَ حَمَلْتَ السِّلَاحَ فِي يَوْمٍ لَمْ يَكُنْ يُحْمَلُ فِيهِ وَأَدْخَلْتَ السِّلَاحَ الْحَرَمَ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ السِّلَاحُ يُدْخَلُ الْحَرَمَ

923 صحيح البخاري كتاب العيدين باب ما يكره من حمل السلاح في العيد والحرم