News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

NOTHING (II)

Started by Muhsin, March 17, 2014, 12:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

NOTHING (II)

I have already mentioned how multi-religious a country India is. Religious identity is very crucial here, though it is a damning drawback to some in many cases. For instance, the majority Hindus have more than 300 million gods and goddesses in their creed. Thus, it's very easy for them to pick one from those in form of a big or small statue, portrait or any visual rendering to put or paste in the room, office or on the vehicle. The Muslims wear cap; the Sikhs put turban, Christians wear cross chain, etc. However, some show solidarity to other religions where you will see the statue or picture of one of the Hindu deities side-by-side with that of the Sikh's guru, or rarely the Muslim's Mecca or crescent and stars.

Read more...http://www.muhsin.in/2014/03/14-nothing-ii.html#more
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Muhsin why did u name the topic nothing? Is there anywhere in the world where shirk is practiced more than in India? I do sometimes wonder how it is that sane and very intelligent ppl like Indians are can believe in a multiplicity of gods (up to 300,000,000!!!!)! Thats crazy!!!!. There is something truly wrong there!! The devil is alive and well in India!!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

I have mentioned why I entitled it NOTHING in the article prequel to this one. And yes, Einstein too was not Muslim. Thus, it's not about one's intelligence or the like, it's Allah's mercy upon his servant to make him/her Muslim or not. The Prophet, upon whom be peace, says: "man yuridullahu bihi khairan, yufaqqihu bi deen". It's just unfortunate that millions of Indians subscribe to that illogical, incoherent and ridiculous religion of Hinduism. May Allah guide us to the straight path, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Why dont you translate that saying of the Prophet?
Yes I guess being a mushrik has not much to do with being intelligent, but somehow where did reasoning take its vacation that  u have 300 million deities? The indian nirvana must be ppled with quarrelling divinities hehehehe ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

"If Allah wishes goodness for his servant, He blesses him with Deen (Islam)".

Quarrelling gods and goddesses indeed.  ;D ;D