News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Settle Old Scores

Started by Hausanicious, April 01, 2016, 06:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hausanicious

Dear Members,

Actually, we have really had some good times before in this very website. To me and to some of us, this forum doesn't feel virtual but almost as sure as real. I coined this topic "Settle your score" so as to make us remember the love and friendship  we had and even those "love" we are supposed to have but did not. 

So here in this very topic an opportunity for you to express  your true feelings you had for any certain member but which you did not do before. It is like the hands of time has been reversed. We have to be careful this time, it is just supposed to be a fun thing not real cos our status have changed now. Some of us are already married and responsible.

Starting with me. Hafsy Lady or Hafsa Haruna. My love interest, where are you now? I regretted not meeting you in person. So How now?

Oya members Nuruddeen, Waziri, Ummita, Fulanicious - my copycat, KitKat, Zezezee, Mudacris, Danbarno, EMTL, Dante, Batool etc come on .
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Danborno

Dambula inji barebari!!!!!!!
My story won't be complete without Bakangizo been welcomed back.

Gogannaka, abeg bring back Bakangizo
langubro

Nuruddeen

Ey, this na true talk wo Hausanicious. But I hope Indabawa is around the corner to give you a solid punch for not mentioning my dear "Myself" and Hus.... LOL!!!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

HUSNAA

Quote from: Nuruddeen on April 02, 2016, 09:10:22 AM
Ey, this na true talk wo Hausanicious. But I hope Indabawa is around the corner to give you a solid punch for not mentioning my dear "Myself" and Hus.... LOL!!!!!
And Dan Qauye, who had a huge falling out with Bakan gizo and left the forum. Where is he? Pls someone drag him back!!!
Where are the Portharcourt ladies? And Ihsan Dantata? And Asmau AbdulQadir? Bee has reported in though. 🍃🍃🍃🍃💜
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Quote from: Danborno on April 01, 2016, 08:51:14 PM
Dambula inji barebari!!!!!!!
My story won't be complete without Bakangizo been welcomed back.

Gogannaka, abeg bring back Bakangizo

Godiya nake yallabai! And I'm back  :)

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on April 02, 2016, 09:53:38 AM

And Dan Qauye, who had a huge falling out with Bakan gizo and left the forum. Where is he? Pls someone drag him back!!!
Where are the Portharcourt ladies? And Ihsan Dantata? And Asmau AbdulQadir? Bee has reported in though. 🍃🍃🍃🍃💜

Heheh. It's true fa. But I hope I wasn't the reason he left the forum.

Now, can someone please tell me where amira is...? ???