News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Charity Organizations in Kano

Started by sdanyaro, December 10, 2001, 10:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;

To everyone out there,

How many Charity organizations are there in Kano, what are your feelings about their activities and how can you rate their services?

I am trying to compile a list of these organizations and the type of services they render to the people.

Thanks.

Ihsan

Assalaam alaikum,

We do have charity organizations in Kano?? hmmm... :-[ we really need to know what goes on a wannan gari namu.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

ANANAMOUS

kANO NEEDS HELP ESPECIALLY THE ORPHANS. IF WE DONT START NO1 WILL BECAUSE I FEEL ITS BOUT THET TIME WHEN KANO IMPROVES. THE RICH ARE GETTING RICHER AND THE POOR ARE GETTING POOORER. :( [

IBB

If you r goin to start one am 100% wit you. give me a shout inshaallah.
my email; funkymallam@yahoo.com
IHS

Dante

sdanyaro

IBB, The main reason why I started this thread, is to first of all get to know the total number and types of Charity organizations we have here. Then it is at that time that we will then see if and how to start a new one. Thanks for the offer and I certainly will include you when and if we need to create one.

gogannaka

I wonder if there is any charity organisation in kano.

I certainly know of Al-muntada al islami trust but i dont know if it would be regarded as a charity org.
The red cross also.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

mlbash

Quote from: "gogannaka"I wonder if there is any charity organisation in kano.

I certainly know of Al-muntada al islami trust but i dont know if it would be regarded as a charity org.
The red cross also.

THAT MAKES THE TWO OF US MR.GOGANNAKA.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Yarkwye ce

Idan akwai wanda ya san any information on a college(university) Charity orgnization can u pls let me know....saboda ina da alot of books(university books, from chemisty -math text books) that i want to donate...abin da nake yi shi ne, duck karshan shekaran I ask other students to donate their books and they do. rite now i almost have 10boxs full of txt books but i cant find the rite oranization to donate the books too. and the problem is people are not honest now adays they might sell it or something when they go to the wrong hands... so if u know any honest Oranization pls inform me. via kanoonline. Nagodey
GoT SuYa?!! ;)