News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

info about living in Kano

Started by Anonymous, January 22, 2002, 05:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I am an Indian and am looking at a job based in kano. I have tried to get as much info on kano city and living in kano. I am afraid there isnt much on the net. Can some of the forum membaers enlighten me on various aspects of living in Knao particlarly for n Indian like cost of living, education, dos and donts.
thanks
indrajit singh

Anonymous

Dear Mr Singh,
There is a sizeable number of Indian Community living in Kano, some in the Academia and health but mostly in business. I do not have a direct contact with any of them but you may wish to contact a friend Mr Sale Ibrahim (tell him I directed you) who I think may lin you up with some Indian, who I feel will know what you actually want to hear in context. His email is sale_ibrahim@yahoo.com
I assure you, Kano will be a good place for you and It is not very strength for people from India. I wish you all the best.

Yusuf Adamu

I am an Indian and am looking at a job based in kano. I have tried to get as much info on kano city and living in kano. I am afraid there isnt much on the net. Can some of the forum membaers enlighten me on various aspects of living in Knao particlarly for n Indian like cost of living, education, dos and donts.
thanks
indrajit singh