News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Calling all Katsinawa

Started by Ibro2g, January 03, 2003, 03:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

I call all katsinawa to Identify themselves for I am one. I, and the admin needs your help over a new site called katsinaonline, yes our very own kt. If you can help with any type of information in anyway pls notify here. But before that, just drop an Icon here so we know a baktsine is around. Na gode.
Safety and Peace

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;
Katsinian,

Please can you let us know how many ISPs and or Internet Cafes are there in Katsina as far as you know?

Thanks.

Ibro2g

I know there are two of em, but I ca`t remember the names...I`ll try and check em out for us. And pls Help bring more of our brothers attention here.
Thank you
Safety and Peace

iblink

hello katsinian,

i am a bakatsine with a problem, the problem is i am not proud of being from katsina. what do u think is wrong?        
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Muhammad

Kai Iblink?
to ina kake takama da? kafanchan ko kakuri kaduan? Ai indai mtum zai yi adalci, to dole ya so garin POLO. Garin wali dan marna........ Gobiraw minaret da sauran su.
Inajin baka kauna a ce kai dan katsina ne domin baka zama cikin garin kokum dan kauyen katsina ne.... charanci or even kankia?

Ibro2g

Iblink...You are one sad case. Your problem should be low self or state esteem. If you could only look on the briht side and try to achieve an aim to be better. Besides Kt aint that bad...it aint even bad at all. If it waz I wouldnt bear ktnian. And you better start developing somn about kt, coz when all gets ruff, u will have no where else but kt. Babi I gotta c u, u need some councelling or so. gotta go for now.
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

I have some cafes for us:

EC Computers, IT world...ahhh close to the deputy governors house and the layout. and another just by kofar kwaya.

sorry about the manner of addy...I`m a lil short of memories
Safety and Peace

iblink

o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Blaqueen

i also wonder why why why why... katsinawa are sooo into zagi...
is there some kinda history or logical explanation?
serious question ooo!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

Reedah, Katsinawa bazagi bane kadai, harda shan taba da neman mata. Ba wani abu bane....rashin kunya ne. That is their only disadvantage. Basa jin kunyan uban kowa, they do whatever they think its right irrespect of who says its wrong. Not religiosly, but in the society. They do everything so openly and are scared of no one. That explains everything...zagi....taba...mata or whatever.
Sauran mutane na da kunya amma....bakatsine?
I am a katsinian amma I must speak of the truth.
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

...Brahim, i see wut ur talkin... wallahi, the first northern lady i saw smoking was a Katsina TSOHUWA!!!.. in mallumfashi... meeh and my sisters were SHOCKED!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

Wallahi the first time I saw it mahself, I was so shocked, but I guess everyone lives his life...I live mine.
Safety and Peace

Muhammad

My step grand-ma lives in katsina. she is 79 years old and still smokes. Not only does she smoke, she smokes buki, which yan katsina will know very well. I guess it has to do with the influence of turawa.
Bissalam

dfynest

Quote.... wallahi, the first northern lady i saw smoking was a Katsina TSOHUWA!!!.. in mallumfashi... meeh and my sisters were
SHOCKED!
ha ha ha ha!!!!!

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Ga wani kaninka Bakatsine, sunansa Muhammad Tukur..................

Haza wassalam

EMTL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).