News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SoKoTo SoKoTo SoKotO... then zamfara and kebbi...

Started by Blaqueen, November 13, 2002, 12:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

gimme one good reason...(or tons of them for that matter ::)).. that i would visit ANY of these three places.... whut are the attractions?? the nice spots?? the purrrrty places?? ecetera...ecetera...

so dk and soks peeps.... whut has SOKOTO...ZAMFARA... and KEBBI got to offer a sistah like meeh...??
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Dan-Sokoto

FDQ

Before i attempt to answer your question, i will first need to clarify your interests. So what exactly are your interests? Is it historical/religious places and sites? Or, holiday resorts?, Modern social joints?

But before you answer me, let me first throw a caveat, that all those places are sharia compliant regions, therefore, no jigi jigi, chiki ki kaka and you know what i mean. By the way FDQ which part of Nigeria are you from? I mean which State? Is it Kano, Katsina or Zaria? It is all my attempt to fashion what may interest you for me to list what are the interesting things in my area.

DS

Blaqueen

Dan-Sokoto

FDQ

Let me repeat loud and clear, that, Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara are Shariah compliant regions/nations/states and no Jigi Jigi and Chikiki Kaka.

So let me hear from you about my question to you so we can advance the discussion.

D-S

Blaqueen

so juss like dat... u assume i'm a jiggy jiggy chikiki kaka kinda person.... hey.. na 80 strokes oh...

i'm offended  
>:(

lionger

nura

FDQ
If I may ask have you ever been to sokoto? Ban tari nunfashinki ba, I'm from the Jalla Babbar Hausa, I'm not from Sokoto I only schooled there but i love the place so peaceful. I really think it depends on what one is after in life, I worked in Gusau too and it is also a nice town.Nice people, very friendly.
agari Nakowa Mugu Sai Maishi

Blaqueen

i passed thru sokoto on my way to Niger (the country)... it did look peaceful... and i loved this one restaurant we went to...
and i think its very neat... i think i can remember it being a LOT more cleaner than Kano...

Anonymous

m_brown

this states are among the most peacefull you can ever visit in the cuontry so if you want to come there are historical plces to visit  like the hubbare the battle fields off the jihads have read a BOOK ON NAN ASMAU all the polaces mention in the book you would like to visit i know n if didnt try n read the book its wrt by jean boyd so long
dikko

Bagumel

Assalamu Alaikum jama'a 'yan uwa musulmi.Na shigo filin ne kurum don in gaisheku.Ko da ya ke na ga an rubuta Sokoto Sokoto sai Zamfara daga nan kuma sai Kebbi.To sai ince  wanga shiri da kuka yi ya dace amma kuma da lale.Domin a da Sokoto itace kan gaba albarkacin Shehu to amma yanzu Zamfara itace ke kan gaba saboda bullo da Sharia da su ka fara yi. Kun san dai ni ba Basakkwace bane ba Bazamfare bane  kuma ba Bakabe bane.Farko dai ni Musulmi ne dan uwanku mai Kishin Musulunci don haka za ku ga galibin rubuce rubuce na kusan aksari duk na Musulunci ne.Don haka tun da ya ke wannan Sashin Musulunci ne shi ya sa na leko don taya mu bikin cika Shekara metan da fara kafa Daular Musulunci a Arewa.Don haka ina fatan kurum fadin sunan Zamfara da Sokoto sai ya tunatar da kowa Musulunci.In sha Allahu  wata rana zan taho takanas ta kano daga nan London don in kawo muku ziyara in kuma ga yadda Sharia ke tafiya.Allah ya taimakemu.Amin. Mai kaunarku cikin Islama.

Abubakar

hasssluv

I'm from Argungu,Kebbi state.Right now I'm in England.Although I'm used to England ,:D I don't know why but I love going to Argungu,Kebbi state.I think it's tough 8) .So anyone,who thinks its shit should try visitin it first."DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
ut yo handz up in da air,n wave like ya just don care.

Anonymous

Most peeps get it wrong,Zamfara,kebbi n sokoto alwayz get a negativ response wen mentioned,BUT WHY?im from kebbi yeah and am proud of it so wut makes mi diffrent from other peeps from d north?SO ALL MY PEOPLE KEEP REPIN UR BLOCK IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE UR FROM OR WHERE U LIVE<ITS ALL ABOUT WHO U R> :D keep doin ur thang!

Hussain

Most peeps get it wrong,Zamfara,kebbi n sokoto alwayz gets a negative response wen mentioned,BUT WHY?im from kebbi yeah and am proud of it so wut makes mi diffrent from other peeps from d north?SO ALL MY PEOPLE KEEP REPIN UR BLOCK. IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE UR FROM OR WHERE U LIVE<ITS ALL ABOUT WHO U R>  keep doin ur thang!
ife's a teacher u have 2 learn from

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dan-Sokoto"FDQ

Before i attempt to answer your question, i will first need to clarify your interests. So what exactly are your interests? Is it historical/religious places and sites? Or, holiday resorts?, Modern social joints?

But before you answer me, let me first throw a caveat, that all those places are sharia compliant regions, therefore, no jigi jigi, chiki ki kaka and you know what i mean. By the way FDQ which part of Nigeria are you from? I mean which State? Is it Kano, Katsina or Zaria? It is all my attempt to fashion what may interest you for me to list what are the interesting things in my area.

DS