News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Re: Nigeria: The Unhappy Marriage of The Quadruple

Started by DanBanza, December 13, 2003, 09:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

6) After seperation THE NORTH MUST BUILD A "STATE OF THE ART" ARMY, WHICH CAN TAKE ON ANY ENEMY HOWEVER STRONG. in todays world we cannot make an army by merely giving them rifles, we must build a poweful army, and we must become a nation that can produce its own LETHAL weaponry(like Pakistan). Thats because we should not under-estimate the political scenario after seperation, there will be hatred and "oil money" can buy countries and can build armies (we dont have oil, or it hasnt been found in suitable quantities)

? ?THE REMEDY;-

? ? ? 1) ? ? ?In case of the nation goes three ways, lets say the south becomes our bitter enemy, we have to manouver, we must use benin republic (which likely would be pro "OPC" because they have cultural ties)

2) Use Cameroun either through "BIAFRA" or through cameroun, but cameroun wouldnt like that because of "BAKASSI" and dont forget, bakassi will come the EMIRATES WAY, Even if Cameroun does allow us access to sea-ports, we might be charged taxes and make trade hard.

3) Use Calabar, calabar is not igbo as such "if" it survives as a seperate nation (unlikely so) and isnt engulfed by biafra, we might be looking at a close ally, calabar has traditionally been pro-north, for that we will have to develop their port and it will be in our best intrest to have a navy to guard that port. So we must have Emirate's Army presence.

4) Something that we would be grateful if the government of Niger Republic agrees, What-ever happens, if the nation breaks, Emirates of Northern Nigeria must join Niger republic to become one. We must unite with Niger Rebulic, then we'll have access to the Libyan Border easy, If Niger Rep doesnt accept our proposal, we must build our own road through the Desert and guard it.

5a) Probably the arab mentality might be in work, they might want to rule us or be think they are superior, which can form friction.

5b) We will have to invite trouble cos Gaddafi is highly anti-West and in case of unification, we will have to accept an image of a renigade state(according to west) in our early stages.

5c) if Gaddafi doesnt unite with us, we will face the same problem, no sea and going so far to libya for an ocean will make trade very difficult, cos
5ci) we make a long journey to libya through the treacherous desert of Sahara and then face taxes in Libya. In any case THE EMIRATES MUST MAKE A NAVY, to safe guard interests.

So as we can see, it is not going to be easy,
we will ahve to industrialise on a massive scale very rapidly to keep up with our hostile neighbours.

The example of Pakistan is very clear, this nation that has no and i mean no natural resource apart from GAS, and still this nation has become the strongest muslim nation on earth. they have nuclear bomb, and i am happy to break this news,

A muslim country has finally become part of the only 14 nations that make Sub-Marines, there's an old saying "there are only two things that make it to sea, one is a target and the other is a sub-marine,. Pakistan can now build, and sell sub-marines, :).

i'll be waiting for a reply.

IN all your foolish thinking about how northerners should make armies and aspire to be like Pakistan what if the most powerful country in the world THE U.S.A decides to support your southern counterparts given that they have more wealth than the north will ever have in it's history what would u do then? Cos no matter how prepared you are the U.S Army is the best in the world, coupled with volunteering people of the OPc, Ndigbo and Calabar I don't think you'll be able to easily manipulate them as you think. You must think Calabarians are awfully stupid but that isn't going to happen. As for Gaddafi he is nothing but a puppet so if you're thinking of making a Hausa Nation, why not just join with Niger and form the muslim country you seek rather than  think you're the only one whose thoughts would materialize as if the OPC, NDIGBOS and the rest will not form their own thing. Let Africa be in Peace, split and Go your own way...leave us alone!!!!

EMTL

IN all your foolish thinking about how northerners should make armies and aspire to be like Pakistan what if the most powerful country in the world THE U.S.A decides to support your southern counterparts given that they have more wealth than the north will ever have in it's history what would u do then? Cos no matter how prepared you are the U.S Army is the best in the world, coupled with volunteering people of the OPc, Ndigbo and Calabar I don't think you'll be able to easily manipulate them as you think. You must think Calabarians are awfully stupid but that isn't going to happen. As for Gaddafi he is nothing but a puppet so if you're thinking of making a Hausa Nation, why not just join with Niger and form the muslim country you seek rather than ?think you're the only one whose thoughts would materialize as if the OPC, NDIGBOS and the rest will not form their own thing. Let Africa be in Peace, split and Go your own way...leave us alone!!!!

Assalamu alaikum,
As a guest you were unfair to yourself with your harsh comments. Here the members, i can see, respect other people's opinions without resorting to insults/harsh comments. However you are welcome.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Maqari

I start by rendering my apologies to Waziri for this post, its not specifically engeneered for this thread, rather a response to something Rew posted that more or less fits the equation, i apologize to you waziri because i believe its somewhat lazy and unethustiatic not to invest time and energy in response to your intellectual views i will make the legitmate effort to avoid doing so in the future,

MK ULTRA A BRAIN CONTROLL METHOD !
I must admit that  the last  post before mine are the most distructive theories ive layed my eyes opon in ages! its unbelievable that a Nigerian will in the 21rst century seek refuge in such idologies, its even of a greater discomfort that such premitive ideas will exist in the minds of people who possess the ability to recieve and coprehend data,  (in perticular)Rew, if u are at the very least aware of history any history old or recent u will find that your points above lack trace of any consideration of it,there exists many pre revolution sympthoms one of them is stimulants, when the chinese oppression reached its apex and the chinese ware ready to arise, the british flooded china with so much opium that the intire nation was intoxicated into submission but yet the chinese arised defeating both the drug and the oppressors, in the Moroccan revolution the french tryed thesame mechanism only they did it with hashish , so did the CIA  with crack in the 60s, another sympthom is dissection of thought and and disposition of unity, the gearmans ware made so terrified of the communist parties that they ware ready to build a physical barrage dividing their own country into two cutting many families in half ,from after the world  and at the birth of the cold war untill the year 1989 when the wall was finally destroyed, both south and north korea still suffer a great deal from such devisions,the colonisation of the African continent itself was not totally possible untill after the eventual division of it at the berlin conference ,the fear of economical and political crisis is what amplifies and fuels theories like yours not an intellectual and effective thinking if devolopment peace and stability is what u seek  u will then find your theory in contradiction of your goals,this is just a cowardly lazy quick solution without any consideration of consiquencies, your thought is not even ORIGINAL but a recyclage of past thoughts from the likes of Ojukwu it was tryed and completely failed instead resulted in a civil war, i can grasp the stimulant of your theory as PETROL but isnt this the very cause of the distress throughout the middle east ? there is no single clan or tribe in nigeria that rakes the benefits of your natural resources alone this credit goes to few individuals representing many different tribes these individuals are your main problem, and if by all means u think that the division of your nation will mean that the south will then peacefully sit on wealth and live happily ever after then u need to pay a recent visit to reality !!!! i do not favor any tribe religion or part of Nigeria on the other, let this be known, but i do favor nigeria as a whole than anything,im forced to acknowledge that you are not necessarily processing your ideas rather a suggestive thinking is causing your prospective to take form, escapism being the easiest solution for you, the avrage hausa fulani or any other tribe in the north does not suffer any less than the avrage yoruba igbo of the south, they share thesame struggle and oppressor  have thesame problems and are being exploited by thesame entities, to try and isolate a sector will be just an dishonourable attempt to escape responsibility thus liking it to a certain groop, tribalism is thesame as racism and xenophobia all three being major ingredients in conter-development ideologies,what many third world citezent fail to realise is: untill the masses take an indifinite responsibility and reclaim their nations in a collective manner then your natural resources means nothing and would only go to assist the growth of whatever state or corporate organisation holds the strings attached to your puppet leaders, although the forum has pushed this thought into a state of clich?ism i feel compelled to revisit the issue for i believe there is never too much good examples, Europe! a continent that seen and subjected their people and many other societies to more more bloodshed than all the rest of the world put together at any given time is now more or less united except for a few renegades like england who is yet to provide any concrete reason for doing so except for their arrogance and addiction to the royal image,        as for the line:
"The truth is that your ancestry is more tied to The republic of Niger not the ethnic groups of Yoruba, Ibo and what you have it in southern Nigeria. I believe Nigeria must/should split so that you northerners can depend on yourselves and we southerners can also do for ourselves "
i should refrain from any comments on this for i believe that doing so will be a waste of my intellect and time, but i do have one simple question: pre slavery and colinisation where does the " republic of niger" end and the (in your words) the federal republic of yoruba and igbo starts ? its really unbelievable that some one can still even allow such thoughts tresspass his mental landscape !!! i will not conclude without further considering places where division stands as a key solution to the oppression of certain groups in examples like chechenia and Tibet  but study the history of these places you will find that they all ware once an indipendent sectors that ware occupied by superior powers with the means of arms and such, provide me with an account where such event took place in nigeria, in which case i will then by all means support the federal republic of "Yoruba Igbo and Co."and if this division you seek is solely based on tribalism will u then include the republic of benin into the south or is it tottaly financial ? just curious