News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

i want tolive under sharia but i have not money to

Started by sly, July 21, 2003, 03:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sly

asalamoulaykoum brothers,  

i'm a senegalesement who to live in one of nigeria islamic states, however i've not enough money for transport, could you help me?  

salamoualaykoum.

Anonymous

Sirajo Ibrahim

My friend Islam is the best religion and simple you can be with Muslim In Sokoto Kebbi Zamfara from where ever you are and perform your religion without travelling anywhere so stop bodering your self
oriki

analyst

The greatest weapon is truth"

mlbash

Quote from: "sly"asalamoulaykoum brothers,  

i'm a senegalesement who to live in one of nigeria islamic states, however i've not enough money for transport, could you help me?  

salamoualaykoum.

you mean you are still in senagal and want transport money to any of the shari'a states in Nigeria?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Abduldansadau

Quote from: "mlbash"
Quote from: "sly"asalamoulaykoum brothers,  

salamoualaykoum.

you mean you are still in senagal and want transport money to any of the shari'a states in Nigeria?
: :D  look if you want to see that you dont have transport fee to be in sharia state so i will help you by praying our Allah to enable you have the transport money to be in our Sharia state if you try your best an come to this state you will enjoy much better than others or some where else.