News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Micheal Jackson Accepts Islam

Started by EMTL, January 21, 2004, 03:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I read that Micheal Jackson has converted to Islam. Allahu Akbar, may Allah continue to guide to His rightuos path-amiyn.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/13833.htm
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

kilishi

Allah ya kara ba wa musulunci karfi akan kafurci,this is a great news indeed,though  i don't know wheather michael knew the teachngs of islam b4 his conversion,and we also pray that he will practice the religion to the end,according to the dictate of Qur'an anad hadith.
ilishi

Gimbiya

I was happy to read about it, but then I realized he joined Nation of Islam which is technically not Islam it's some political religion that african american practices.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

arubuta

i quite agree with Gimbiya. I just hope they do practice the real Islam not just follow 'The nation of Islam'
May Allah guide us to the right pathy
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

Muhammad

Salam
There is no reason why people should be happy with this. NOI (nation of islam) is not an islamic organization. They are mushiriks in believing that Louis Farrakhan is a prophet of god (wa iyazubillah). Remember what befell musailama bin kazzab the rest is history.....................
in any case, why are so fixtated on having high profile people become muslims?  isnt this why the surah Abasa was revealed (the prophet and  Abdullahi bin Maktum's story! ).
May Allah guide us all.

MySeLf

Well may Allah subhanahu wata'ala guide him to the right path
atlest he has taking a step.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Maqari

The ability to isolate logical thought process is not a quality many individuals in this forum possess , your problem is not image , important figures is not what muslims lack , the religion is full of them, the trouble is technical, you need unconditioned thinking,exessive amount of people today invest most of their reasoning into rationalization of a spiritual bond in order to maintain security and preserve inspirations,thus the feeling of anxiety and pride is forged whenever they feel empowered by important figures, if what EMTL states is correct ,then it shouldnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the logistics, MJ is just another modified ingredient of the bigotry that is running out of preservertives and is desparately seaking some radical support!ONE Peace

Ibro2g

Maqari, ur quite right, besides I would like to know also about Will Smith, there was a rumour that he too has accepted Islam, was it Islam or this NOI thing?
Safety and Peace

Waziri

QuoteThe ability to isolate logical thought process is not a quality many individuals in this forum possess

Maqari, while being in subscription to many of your understanding, I would want to you to please look always from  a higher pedestal.

Not everybody may have passed thru' the rigourous intellectual proccesses you have passed thru'. Of course, experience and quality of mind differ from one individual to another, as such I think we will have to learn to handle ppl with kid gloves, especially when we want them to reason with us in a beautiful manner.

Your comment above and its kind in future may be misread as boastful and presumptuos and carries the potential of making the fellow reader to look disgustive on the substance of your argument.

Maqari, it is not enough for us to know, but it will be enough if we merge our knowledge with some articulative methodology. We should work on the reason as much as the emotions.

Back to the subject matter, I think members of NOI have a religion quite different from Islam.

They believe first that God is black in His race, just as they see the Christians paintings of Jesus representing God in a whiteman's colour.

And this God at one time reincarnated and came in the form of a humanbeing sometime in the late 19 century in the person of Wallace D. Fard.

That this God taught Elijah Muhammad all that mankind needs to know bout the universe. Thus making Elijah Muhammad His first apostle on earth....

Please my boss needs my attention at the moment... maybe sometime later I will continue

Guduma

Well, I hope it is not the Tyson type conversion, where Tyson converted to Islam after raping Desire Washington. Now Jacko after R....G (molesting) a kid, converts to Islam? May we all see the light and not to be blindfolded by hyenas in sheep dress, amen.

Anonymous

I have keenly gone through all your arguments and perception on the NOI.  I quite agree with all of you as you have decisively come to a reasonable conclusion that NOI is not ISLAM.

MOre grease to your understanding

Maqari

Waziri in accute understanding of your points im compelled to agree with certain points,YES my words may be regarded as boastfull or even presumptious to many eyes its sculptured specifically that way, but then emotional discomfort of my readers in an intellectual exchange really intrests me a little, my main focus being of a greater origin COMPREHENTION ive sat in many lectures and participated in many arguments where the participants ware unable to isolate their logic from emotional ties and many fell victims to these ties often compromising their intellect in order to spare their audience from a feeling of guilt and inferiority, thus sugar coating and manipulating their arguments however valid to serve this single purpose, isnt understanding a key to every solution ? so why should a person feel abliged to refrain from clarifying his/her point in order to fulfill other trivial tasks such as emotional comfort , and fear of being labeled boastfull ?such things greatly contributed to the problem to begin with, bear in mind  im in agreement that  a point should be delivered as affectively as possible and many a times this takes a great emotional mechanism,ignorence, guilt,demise,inferior complex,fear,and spritual bond are all tools that ware specifically used in the past to carve Nigeria and africa into their present state of being, and i finnd it of a great difficulty to continue making my points without at least exposing a few of these matters to the reader.
in regard of your saying:
"Maqari, it is not enough for us to know, but it will be enough if we merge our knowledge with some articulative methodology. We should work on the reason as much as the emotions" as far back as i remember ive always complimented my theories with an alternative methodology in the past and i will clearly state that i do not come in here with guarrantees or apply fast solutions in fact i have more questions than answears, but i also made the simple observation of how the avrage person in here lacks a personal understanding and view of matters rather just follows a pattern that was set hundreds of years ago to specicically manipulate him into the state of mind he is in today, this being a singnificant  part of the problem and untill they identify with this factor then they will continue to decend deeper into the void , in conclusion i would like to thank you for the observation and opinion, this leads me to believe that my points will not always be taken in and digested to no avail  , Peace ONE