News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Some Recommended Books For Reading

Started by Anonymous, March 17, 2003, 02:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

bismillah

Assalamu alaykum my brothers and sisters.  Here are some wonderful books to read.

Title: Muhammed(Biography)
    By: Martin Langs(an American Christian who converted to
                           Islam)
    Comments: This book was put together wonderfully,
                    almost in a scholorly manner.

Title:  Olauudah Equiano An Interesting Narrative (Bio)
    By: Oloudah Equiano

Comments:  The story of a Nigerian Igbo who embraced
                      Islam.

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;
Ebrahim Hamzah,

Thank you very much for this recommeded readings. Please lets have some more...

Anonymous

bismillah

Assalamu alaykum and greetings to all.  Salisu Danyaro I appreciate your response.

Title: They Came Before Colombus.
 Author: Ivan Sertima

Comments: An extraordinary book of the Western Sunanese and Islamic culture in the Americas before the coming of the new world.

Ibro2g

I recomend "the choice...Islam and christianity" by Ahmad deedat
Safety and Peace

Barde

QuoteI recomend "the choice...Islam and christianity" by Ahmad deedat
I also recommend Izharul haq [revelation of truth]vol one and vol two by Ahmad Deedat.
im

gogannaka

if anyone is interested in reading the biography of Prophet Muhammad(saw)heres a good book:
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum.(The sealed nectar)

The book was awarded first prize by the muslim world league at the worldwide competition on the biography of the prophet(saw) held at makkah in 1399h/1979...
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

EMTL

Goga,
Assalamu alaikum,
How can i get this book? My nos are 08023725647, pls call.

Tukur
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Twinkle

Collector's Opus
The Life of Mohammad, The Prophet of Allah

By Etienne DINET and Sliman Ben IBRAHIM

Etienne DINET and his Arab collaborator Sliman Ben IBRAHIM tell the history of the prophet Mohammad by a selection of the most important episodes of his life, accompanied by picturing the religious doings of his disciples, scenes of Arab life and views of the Hijaz, his native land.

Contents

No portrait of the prophet himself, nor any picturing of events in which he figures as the hero are issued, as this is, according to the true principles of Islam, strictly forbidden.

The authors dedicated this work "to the memory of the valiant Moslem soldiers, particularly those of France and England who, in the sacred cause of right, justice and humanity, have piously sacrified their lives in the great war of the nations".
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Twinkle

I would like 2 highly recommend this book.
       "WHO GOES THERE ?"
      by JOHN W. CAMPBELL, JR.

STATED 1ST EDITION published by SHASTA PUBLISHERS - Chicago - 1948 - 230 pages
TO THE READERS OF SCIENCE-FICTION, that fascinating type of literature dealing with that which can happen, but has not happened yet.These are stories that will be avidly read again and again. The pages of this book will transport the reader into fabulous realms of the imagination that he will long remember.

WHO GOES THERE? is a book for the reader who wishes to escape a too-concrete world and a too-limited, matter-bound sphere wherein man must remain shackled in discontent; for such a reader these fascinating stories will be a release to an adventure in imagination.
Don't miss it!!!!!
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

EMTL

Twinkle,
Assalamu alaikum,
If you could let me know how i can send u the book price i would then request u to mail it to me.

Here in the village such books are not available to us. But i like the village...........it is quite and peaceful and beside no NTA to see OBJ announcing the latest anti-people policy................. and wastefull projects such as COJA...etc.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Anonymous