News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Real Madrid,The Ultimate!

Started by Gee, April 21, 2003, 11:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajingi

To hel with Beckham, guys recall the ultimate Ronaldo......
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Sas

ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Venom

Y do peeps still think that Madrid is the best 2 be honest with u the best team in the world right now is AC Milan. The r just so solid in every department.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Sas

I have to disagree with you venom. The best team in the world right now I think is, ManU? NO! I think its Arsenal cos the way they are playing the soccer game right now is amazing. It will be surprising if they don't win at least the double this season. I am not sure they can overcome Real in the Semis shall they all make it cos Real has a lot of advantage simply because no Arsenal player not even the Manager has played in the Champions leage semis. Oops I remember Kano has won it a decade ago and should not count as experience cos he is not playing well now.

As for tomorrows game I will go with the winner of the tie simply because they are English.

Salam,
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

ajingi

Q.E.D, u have transformed your true colour............. ;D
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Venom

Sanusi I would agree that Arsenal r playing good football but did u see the Milan game. For like 15min during the 1st half Depor did not come out of their own half, and when u look at Milan it is very hard for u 2 find something thats wrong with them as for Arsenal 4 me the only thing that is letting the down is Jens Lehmann 4 me that guy is not a good keeper.

I also think Arsenal have what it takes to beat Madrid what a good final it would be Arsenal vs Milan  :D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

ajingi