News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

NIGERIA WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS

Started by naalsa, February 05, 2004, 03:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naalsa

Make una congratulate we nijar pikins for una country to make am to queter finals for de african cup but i de wounder if  di jokers go fit make em to even semi finals.di way di jokers de play i sure say dey no fit beat cameroon.

sha i de still pray for nija .I DEY WOUNDER WOOOOOOOO.
aruku

Anonymous

In previous matches Nigeria has always underestimated Cameroon but they know now how good the Cameroon team is.
I believe Nigeria will beat Cameroon this time because the players will not be affected by over-confidence and arrogance that spoils their effort against the smaller teams.
They know Cameroon is a very strong team which has shamed Nigeria before. But Nigeria's players are just as good as Cameroon's players. If Nigeria players have the right team attitude this time they can gain revenge.

Anonymous

In previous matches Nigeria has always underestimated Cameroon but they know now how good the Cameroon team is.
I believe Nigeria will beat Cameroon this time because the players will not be affected by over-confidence and arrogance that spoils their effort against the smaller teams.
They know Cameroon is a very strong team which has shamed Nigeria before. But Nigeria's players are just as good as Cameroon's players. If Nigeria players have the right team attitude this time they can gain revenge.

Sas

ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

lionger