News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Basketball

Started by twistedheat, May 09, 2003, 05:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sas

Lol ;D ;D
You'll funny ;D ;D
I hope the Lakers will finish it up in two games with all respect to the MVP and his team. Thay are really good this time around even better than the Lakers. But its time for the greatest to show itself although I can't imagine the Lakers without Shark and Kobe. They will be the bottom team.
Lol ;D ;D
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

twistedheat

Well the lakers title run is over :'( dang i felt so bad for kobe..anyways we gon get em next year
hrow ur hands in da air, if u's a true playa

Twinkle

And Kobe is quite cute need I need to mention ;D I also like Michael Jordans skin head ;). So what is going on in the world of b/ball. Theres a match tonight anyway. Twsitedheat hope you will watch it.
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Sas

Well the nets are 2-0 up against the Pistons. I don't wanna talk about Lakers cos you know what happened and I am very frustrated. The Spurs/Dallas game is the one to watch. Nowitzki Vs Duncan. they are 1-1 now with the advantage to Dallas for winning an away game. Au sorry the team to make the first draft pick eill be known today and the high school wonder kid James will almost know where he is heading cos no team will not pick him.

Anyway peace.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

hasssluv

:D I love playin B ball,but hate watchin it,being a fan. :o
ut yo handz up in da air,n wave like ya just don care.

Anonymous