News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHERE MA FOOTBALL HATERS @?

Started by ummita, May 20, 2003, 03:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

I was so sickkkk from seeing topics consistin of nefink but man united, arsenal & so on & not 2 mention how so much I hate football with a passion.
Guys kassam!!!! ya'all fail 2 understand,........let me shed light & redeem u guys........
1. Football that thing ball iz juss a round pieace of object
2. Wat is d point of runnin craze afta a round object?
3. Wat gain wud a u get runnin outta breath juss cuz of ball?
4. Its juss an obejct boiz so kalm down
5. A major high way 2 get hypertension! ova excitement kills
6. Spectators will loose energy shoutin & gettin paid 4 nefink
7. Its so borin
8. Broken legs a high probability result

Now ya'all will b loosin it lyk craze :o Goddd!!!........Ma cozin brova wud b screamin infront of d box......I said 2 him kalm down brova! kalm!!! d most important iz u r not even there u uss watchin telly........ sum ppl r not even invited 2 watch football but they wud still on their telly not 2 mention borin means of killin tym(I laff @ u guys) Infact u guys wont b even paid a shilling or coral beads ma bazaku samu ba but u still watch!!!(Kai wat iz funnier than this!!!) lyf cant get funnier than this I guess!
Wat iz football............No harm intended guys but am juss sayin ma myd.....secondly this post iz as a campaing 4 all f'ball haters 2 plz cum 4ward & lets unite as one 2 demolish........football...I know it wont b that easy..but in tym ppl in tym!!!!!!!!!!
Well if u wanna back up 4 football or those football fanatics.........none wud give d best reason 4 his/or her lyks 4 f'ball..they all say ai its a gud sport!!! indeed ::) wen b/4 u kan get a ball in2 d court there iz a tendency that a person wud end up with a fractured vertebrae or broken neck!! ITS DANGEROUS SEF!!! ::) Du u hav any idea how ridiculous football iz? Imagine listenin 2 it on radio, carryin tv 2 d bathroom juss 2 watch football cuz there was no fuse that takes in two adaptors!!! kassam!! I hav seen it happen. Goin 2 freinds house juss 2 watch football. Ma freind 4got his girls buffday cuz he was watchin f'ball (but thank God he got it bad!!! she laffs). Wai ni whyyyyy y y y why why du u lyk football :'( Guys cheerup ;) am juss takin a piss.......iz all luv.......but I still hate football or na toeball sef whicheva
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

::) ::) ::) ??? >:( >:(

Are you a He or She definitely She cos a He cannot say such a thin. Anyway Football is da game and ManU the team thats why people are talking about them. You cant force someone to like what you like and hate what you hate or can you? Common mind your own business and keep saying that you hate football cos thats your opinion. To tell you the truth it would not change anybodys perceptions of the game. You too must like some game or something that you will shout or laugh or cry or do some act infront of the Tv. Maybe even carry it to the toilet. Thats what you like and football is what we like.
Ofcourse we all know that football affects us negatively as you mentioned but other things also affects us negatively why don't you talk about them? Yes football is a round peice of object but almost all sports have round oiece of objects. And to tell you my opinion as a Muslim its better to watch football at the right time than to join your girl friend on her birthday Islamically because there is nothing like girlfrien in Islam(period)

to talk about your 8 points
1-true
2-pleasure
3-fun/excercise (physical/mental)
4-repitition of number 1
5-only a few ppl get hypertention not from soccer MAYBE one person per year in da world. Wives cause more hyp. that football.
true
7-FALSE
8-You can brake your leg while sleeping on the couch and more ppl broke their legs at home than on the field.

Out of 8 you only et two thats Fail so write something true and I can always be their to grade them.

I'm sorry for all my explanations which some ppl may see as harsh but I was just pissed off with the words and I am not the type that talk too mch but I have to put it out now, so Sorry and think twice before writing something. Mind your interests let me mind my own. I can say that mine is better but I can't say i want you to change yours to mine. Thats crazy and one thing please write in English for ppl to be able to read. What are these words
nefink
ova, lyk, brova, telly and you know them all

Peace!

Nas

Quote Muslim its better to watch football at the right time than to join your girl friend on her birthday Islamically because there is nothing like girlfrien in Islam(period)

Ina kaji wannan bayanin kaikuma? Of course there is. girlfirend idan Allah yayi basu suke zama iyayen yayanku ba? Where did you get that theory from? Kai lol lol newcomers make me laugh. (hehehe) everybody can write in their words if at all you didnt understand a word then how comes you were able to reply and again what should piss you off about this? As she said she was only joking, she was just trying to these those who love football. And it was not even directly to you because I didnt see anywhere she mentioned your name. This is a forum everyone can have an opinion just because you love football doesnt mean others shouldnt. A forum is where you can have a say in yes or no, so idan dai haka ne we were old members so da mun mutu don haushi idan ba'a yadda da view dinmu ko ba'a son abun da muke so.  

Meeta I love football. Football is a is an activity. Yes most girls dont like football so I dont blame you but am sorry I dont think football will forever disaapear.

BUt as you said you were just taking a piss!!! so we can understand. :D Football is a good game lol
m a man of ma own words

Ibro2g

Hahaha...lol @ alla ya'll.
On the beat, Ummitah there is nothing wrong in u liking or hating soccer... I mean everyone has desires, mine are probably different from yours ;).
 But incase something happens to you, I just want you to remember this words, to reflect back at them: There is a joy in your life, a joy u still haven't unleashed until u fall into soccer...no matter how happy you are, there is a door in your life that is closed(If I know better there are two...I`ll pm u ;D) and one of that doors is to soccer, undescribeable are the feelings, the joy of victory and the trauma of defeat. I probably have too much to say to inspire you, or rather, convince u if I could....
    ...And as for
Manchester United There is a magical feeling that makes m cling up to the team. Hey heheheh or whateva u r, I love ur words: Football is the game, and Manchester United is da team. I have been inspired by manU, and nothing nno one can do about it.
Safety and Peace

lionger

lol a nigerian that hates football..never thought i'd see the day..based on your writeup ummita i have to wonder if you like any sports at all!
But then I do understand some of the points you mentioned. I think some ppl get too into the game; esp. if their team is playing. So they start shouting at the TV and so on. I've been lucky enough to cultivate the habit of watching football with a detached attitude. This works well 4 me cuz I'm not really a fan of any team(except naija); i just like good football regardless of what team it comes from. But i must admit, hearing other ppl go crazy during the game in naija is quite amusing; except if those ppl are in your house.

Twinkle

This goes personally to (HEHEHE).
Man to be honest I see no reason the way to were vamping upon this topic. Ok she invited football haters and not football lovers which is one, secondly as Nas stated any one can have a choice but the funny thing is the way you were on about (mind business what ever) ans so what? and you went on saying you felt pissed off and so? I have seem a live interview where a woman speeched on how she felt disgusted about football right infrong of DAVID BECKHAMS face!!! What did he do? he was all smiles except he was asking her for reasons and he felt obliged to debate on her. Sai kai ::) only a fan sef :Pwai abun ta bata maka rai....to ka fashe. As you are new to his forum we have a way we go about things. We talk and debate on issues in a nice freindly manner not causing havoc just because some one agrees to disagree. We are all matures to talk over issues just as LIONGER AND IBRO DID. Peace brother no offence! kuma kaima in banda kai kace mutum ya chanza rubutu? kai jama'a abun ma abun dariya. Mu dai we are family you either join in or not :-/. I welcome you hehehe which also means (laugther) :-/

Now if you will excuse he I so hate and will forver hate football. Its so boring. Lionger so all Nigerians like football :-/? Not all i think!!! Ibro football is not the game :'( :'( ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Sas

Hehehe kake kowa let me tell you something first I am a soccer fan and a Manchester united supporter with all my heart so you see we have a lot in common but what ummita said was not harmful to anyone. That was just an opinion but doesn't mean you should say such things. Come on behave yourself and say you are sorry.
Kaga personally the article wasn't for me cos I am no a football hater but you did wrong.
Twinkle Fooatball is the game and ManUtd the team just as Hehehe said. I agree with him there.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Aydee Fella

Allah sarki Ummita n co walai i pity anybody who dosent watch soccer cos datpersons surely missing a lot .Fottbal is not a spotbut a wayof life. Niggaz dont yall feel kinna sad atthe end of every season and cant wait 4 a new one.?
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Venom

I agree with DaGoodfella football is a way of life, as rappers say they live by the gun and die by the gun so 4 football fans its we live by the ball and die by the ball. ?
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

ummita

QuoteI agree with DaGoodfella football is a way of life, ?

I disagree with both Fella & Venom, football aint d way of life. You wanna know the real way of life?: Try hating soccer..............Life will be grill ;)

I HATE SOCCER.......So :o.........errrrr BITE ME ::)!!!

As much as I dislike tenpin bowling I think its far off better than football.....dont you think so? Even Basketball is better than football........wheres ma gurl Twinkle: shes sum gud playe with perfect dunk-ins wen it cums to basketball

Venom iner ka shiger kwana biyu?

No offense guys.......as moderator said: Sports section (so tlk about anything that has to do with sports) so does this mean!!! errrrrrrrr hehehe take note & chill ok.......we juss spread love in a 4fum like this!!

Showing all those football haters sum mad love .....keep representing ;)

dfynest

I HATE SOCCER.......So :o.........errrrr BITE ME ::)!!!
where?

ummita

where?

Joker!! (she laff)

Say what? Did any1 know, or has any1 heard bout.....a south African guy (I think) that died lass month in d football field juss afta he scored a goal? The anxiety, d happiness, let 2 a blood clot in his heart.....and now hes a goner! Research proved that men spectators in football matches hav a HIGH tendency in getting Blood pressures......soooooo ma point is :-/ (she laffs)

Anonymous

good rsearch Ummita not thats 1 to 1,000,000,000. More ppl die thinking about their wives or husbands than watching/playig soccer. so what is your point we should not marry cos we will die thinking about our wives? :-/

Venom

men spectators in football matches hav a HIGH tendency in getting Blood pressures

Well we all have 2 die some way
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

ummita

Well we all have 2 die some way

........but errrrr u dont wanna die early, du u?

If u du, then it will b ma pleasure 2 giv u (juss one gun shot!)