News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Started by kariballa, December 01, 2002, 08:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kariballa

l'mar'u ma'a man ahabba.

Aydee Fella

Up Man U . Ya ka ga MUn  Beating Liverpool after three years of bacin rai man i was so happy today . But i rooted for Everton against Newcastle too but shearer and Bellamy were juss unstopable, plus that Yobo was given given a red card dat i dont think he deserved .Well I also see Forlan will be a vital figure in our quest for the Premiership
                                  a sha ruwa lafiya
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Ibro2g

Manchester is my middlename and united is what we are. It's so nice to have brothers around.Too bad it has been long. Anyways...I`ll keep an eye here.
Safety and Peace

Muhammad

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Man U is gone fellas. Don't be nostalgic. They had their times winning the league for couple of years in a row.
Anyway, I am a Liverpool fan beacuse " I(you) will never walk alone". Fairer than the red devils, dont you think.
Sai anjima

Ibro2g

Oh no man, you got it all wrong, sorry to say but it is liverpool who had thier days. They still have the highest premier leage title records...but there is something about the teatre of dreams...we are a dream team. we are the best on the good side. There is absolutely no debate about these facts. once a manU forever a ManU. May God help us.
Safety and Peace

Venom

Arsenal 4 life 2001/2002 Premiership and FA cup winners oh and also the best striker in the business 2day Thierry Henry (golden boot winner).  
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ibro2g

I see a foriegner is here. The wormest of all Welcomes, but one thing I have to say, The FA cup, the premiership and championship cups are all coming home this season, home to the teatre of dreams. Aint no doubt about it baby.
Safety and Peace

Venom

As it is called the Theatre of Dreams well my bro all u dreams have come true and now its over, u guys have won 18 league championships, 4 European cups and 6 FA cups. Man have u seen the way Liverpool r playing at the moment it is such a sad thing to watch lol.

Ibro2g

I agree and sympathise with you about liverpool. Indeed this is thier worst season ever. We have to watchout for each other, 11 games all in vein. That reminds me of manchester last season, 8 early useless matchess all lost...that was our problem. But we must continue, manchester United is still on it. May God help us all my friend.
Safety and Peace

Sas

Yallabai, United fans suna ko in a duniya. Ai babu mai yin gaba da iyawa ko ba gaskiya ba. Allah ya bamu Sa'a mu samu another striker mai kyau then we will be unbeatable next season.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

kariballa

Wai ina masu surutai ne kwanaki meya faru ne yau akace fan's din arsenal sun koma black burn?
l'mar'u ma'a man ahabba.

Venom

iblink

QuoteWe just had a bad day that was all

u betta get use to loosin man, cuz the bad day will become bad days for arsenal.
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Ibro2g

I agree, Arsenal had a bad day, there defence was virtually off, and...well its a bad day, but its part of it, we had alotta these days, yet we remain the English giants....welcome to the game.
Safety and Peace

Venom

English giants man i think Liverpool has that title and the silver wear 2 prove it.