News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Started by kariballa, December 01, 2002, 08:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iblink

QuoteEnglish giants man i think Liverpool has that title and the silver wear 2 prove it.

point of correction venom, liverpools era waz in the 80s. football has changed alot since then. liverpool r out of it.
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Venom

Well Arsenal r back where they belong on top of the Premiership table. But i have to say this is on of the best premiership seasons i have seen in a very long time, cause right now it could go 2 any1 of the top 3 teams. But God willing it is coming back home to where it belongs Highbury  :D :D :D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ibro2g

You know where the premiership home is my friend, for ten yrs we have brought the cup to old trafford 7 times. Beyond any reasonable doubt and contestations, we own the cup, u might have borrowed it a time or two, but thats all over now.

Manchester United, all others are seperated.
Safety and Peace

Sas

I don't see any reason why Arsenal fans keep comparing their club to Manchester. The record speeks for itself. 7 Premierships compared to Arsenals 2.2 campions league compared to Arsenals 0. zero is not even good cos they never ever went pass the quarter finals. Haba mutane. How can Arsenal be compared to United. A team in Europe is a team at the champions league stage. If you win any league thats good for you but not as good as winning in Europe. Ok let me continue. ten FA cups compared to Arsenals 8. and other smaller competition that arsenal never had the chance to play. The toyota cup, the super cup cos those are for european victory. There is nothing in the world I think that Arsenal can pass united right now. Maybe they are on top in the league but thats temporary. Compare the players. I think only two players will get first team action at Manchester and they are Pires and Henry. All the rest will be benched. Maybe Campbell will play instead of Brown. If someone can compare Arsenal and Manchester, then I am very sure that he can compare United States (as a country not their football team)with Nigeria. I think the difference is way too clear.

At the same time Arsenal are having a very good time right now but so as united. They are very arrogant at the moment and that will loose them the tite. The potential title decider will be played at Highbury but don't cancel out New Castle yet.

Please stop the comparison at least for some years to come. Look out for the young kyds Fletcher, Richardson, Lynch, Webber, Oshea, Brown and etc.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

iblink

"there r only two kinds of football clubs in europe MAN UTD and THE REST.."

Venom

No man if u r talking about europe there is only 1 club in europe that has done it all and thats Real Madrid:

9 European Champions Cup Titles
2 UEFA Cup Titles
3 Intercontinental Cup Titles
1 Copa Latina Title
1 Super Cup

And at home they have:

28 Spanish League Titles
17 Spanish Cup Titles
6 Spanish Super Cup Titles
18 Regional Champion Titles

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

Venom

Well Ibro I would agree that at home ur record is really good but man in europe ur record is not so good. U have teams like AC, Barcelona, Juven

Sas

This clearly proves what you said in the other topic Ibro. Manutd and the rest. I thought Venom was an Arsenal fan and now look at him talking about Madrid against United. Whether you like it or not its us Vs the rest. And talking about Europe. Yes Madrid is looking for its 10th. Hey even Liverpool won it four times and we are quite aware of that but the most consistant club in the champions league in the past decade is Manutd and thats a fact not to be argued about. They had been to at least the quarter finals in the last eight and no other club had achieved that. Madrid ofcourse deserve credit for their champions league outfit. Anyway the cup is now at the Manchester museum and the march will start on tuesday at the bernebau. Lets see who climbs the hill this time around. The champions league will be won by the winner of the tie. Go United Go United.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Venom

Arsenal W20 D7 L5
Man U W20 D7 L5
this is just they best season in a very long time. ?

iblink

so now what excuse do the arsenal fans av bout the performance of the gunners 2day??

Venom

kariballa

Ai dama you are always UNLUCKY.sai mun  hadu ma you will see what will  happen sorry for you gunners.
l'mar'u ma'a man ahabba.

iblink

gaskiya the way man united r playin now, it will be very unfortunate for the gunners when they meet..it will be a sad story..

Venom

God willing we will be the 1s with da victory on that day