News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Arsenal 5 Man City 1

Started by Venom, February 22, 2003, 10:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

Venom

What do people think the score line would be for the Liverpool Man U game on Sat.  
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

ummita

Quoteu might play wid barbie dolls :P, but I certainly don`t. ;D ;D (he laffs) no hard feelings ehh? ?;) 8)

Nefink upsets me.....this is juss a forum...Barbie dolls..lemme highlight this 2 u........& aged 3, I was playin with swords, aged 7, I was handlin pistols. Aged 9, I shot ma first replica gun, aged 10, I commited ma first murder........so dolls...I neva played with 'em/..............mhmmm juss kiddin..beri na fita. I dont wan2 hyperboil wuna topic...............besides this aint ma place, but I sooooooooo disregards Football abi na legball..Ok am out..........because Kastinian u no grab say I get one enemy wey dey for this place ...mhmmm kafin ma a fara nunamin sexism discrimination ::)....I no say this one na men hira. Am off
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Hey everyone...look itz the real  :oLara Croft :o 8)
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Kastinian Ibro & Ummita kuna bani dariya. Gaskiya I am also not soooooooooooooooooooo inlove with football. I hate hate hate hate football. Kuma soemthign got me from Ummitas post. Why dont they call it LEGBALL, why foot ball.

QuoteYa'all goin craze on a round piece of object
ha ha ha that was funny, she don finish wuna...Gaskiya fa Ibro sai fa Lara Croft ;D

Ibro2g

Ashe kin gane, Abin da baki gane ba, shine Katsinain da Ibro2g are the same. Katsinain is just an english way of saying I am fromk katsina, and I just used it to teach Iblink to be proud of where he comes from. get it. Nice meeting you.

Adioz amigoz

Oh yah, Venom, I can't predict, I dont, but I hope we win. Forlan is out for 8 weeks thanks to juve, and scholes is on injury, sylvester and brown follow suite. Allah ya taimake mu, Amin.
Safety and Peace

iblink

QuoteWhat do people think the score line would be for the Liverpool Man U game on Sat. ?

venom, thats not a hard score to predict, its gonna end 3 - 1 in favour of man utd Insha Allah. what do u think??

And ibro, u and ummita should be on the jerry springer show!! ;D
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Venom

Man in a way I would like to see Liverpool winning but on the current form that Man U r in right now i do not think Liverpool would win. But of course in football anything can happen so I would say that Man U 2-1

iblink

Well we will see on sunday Insha Allah.
Allah ya ba mu sa'a

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Quote BA AMIN BA[/colour]

Haba Ummita, ba ma haka da ke....
Safety and Peace

iblink

Quote BA AMIN BA[/colour]

that gurl needs serious football therapy!!
so ibro...

Venom

To all the Man U fans in here 2-0 what happened.

Ibro2g

Sorry venom, I meant to write sooner, only I was dead for a couple days or so. The defeat was divastating. Although it wasnt due to our lack of performance, Allah yayi ba namu bane kawai. Ummitah this make mi hate u (he weeps) muna haka dake, mu cigaba...kin ja an ci mu 2-0. I would have been here if we did`nt win leeds 2-1 2day. Ummitah, I was kiddn but gaskiyah ban ji dadi ba.
Safety and Peace