News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Arsenal 5 Man City 1

Started by Venom, February 22, 2003, 10:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iblink

wallahi this sport is only goin to bring u ciwon zuciya. be like me, run as far as u can away from it....LOL
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

ummita

QuoteAlthough it wasnt due to our lack of performance, Allah yayi ba namu bane kawai. Ummitah this make mi hate u (he weeps) muna haka dake, mu cigaba...kin ja an ci mu 2-0. I would have been here if we did`nt win leeds 2-1 2day. Ummitah, I was kiddn but gaskiyah ban ji dadi ba.

Bismilahir'rahmanir'raheeem.........
Alhamdulilahi rabeel alameen, Ar-rahmaneer rahimeem, maliki yaumideen, iyyanaka na'abud, wa iyaka nasta'in, Ihdinar sirathal mustaqeem, sirathal lathzina an'amta alaiheem, gairil magdhubi alaiyheem waladhaleem...........Ameen!!!!!

Lurd I call upon 2, I raise ma hands above ma head 2 make a sacrifice of d above du'a in respect of grantin ma wishes. On d other hand, Ibro don kai kadai ne naji I owe u this.......Take heart.......mayb nxt tym........Hope not (she laffs &, she laffs wickedly)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

iblink

Lurd I call upon 2, I raise ma hands above ma head 2 make a sacrifice of d above du'a in respect of grantin ma wishes. On d other hand, Ibro don kai kadai ne naji I owe u this.......Take heart.......mayb nxt tym........Hope not (she laffs &, she laffs wickedly)[/color]

i believe this is pure sarcasm

Venom

My fellow Arsenal fans I am sure u have seen te Roma game by now. I am seriously thinking that this year the  Champ League is out of the question. We even had a 1 man advantage but we could not put the ball in the back of the net that was such as sad game.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

iblink

QuoteMy fellow Arsenal fans I am sure u have seen te Roma game by now. I am seriously thinking that this year the ?Champ League is out of the question. We even had a 1 man advantage but we could not put the ball in the back of the net that was such as sad game.

very sad indeed. just imagine it waz their key player that waz sent off. well what can i say, just stick to the premiership and forget about the champions league, it belongs to man utd, ac milan or bacelona insha Allah..

Ibro2g

Thanks Ummitah.

My dear Arsenal fans, I grief wid u coz I really want you to be on the quater finals for the very first time. I want all the premiership clubs out, newcastle inclusive. I still rest my faith in My Manchester United, the premiership and the championship title shall be ours inshaAllah.
Safety and Peace

Sas

Did you remember this result? Arsenal 1-6 Manutd just two years ago. Or the latest one today Arsenal 0-2 Blackburn Rovers. Anyway to say the truth in the premier legue Arsenal are the better side but in Europe. Haba malam na gaba yayi gaba na baya sai labari. Go united Go united. The double is still within our reach.  :P
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Ibro2g

NIce u arrived. And arsenal are`nt the better side, its just their turn su dan taso, and we lost alil form ama zamu dawo.
Safety and Peace

Venom

Sas

Na gane abun da kake nufi Ibro2g. Gaskiya Arsenal a yanzu sun fimu buga ball mai kyau amma nasan we are capable of overcoming them because technically mun fisu iya ball. Muna da Malam - Beckham, Keane, Veron, Ruud, Scholes da sauransu. Yau naji dadi an cisu mu kuma munci wasan mu. Go United.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

iblink

hey arsenal fans, what happened to the wonder striker, henry. sorry to say but ur days r finished.  ;D up UNITED!!

Venom

Quoteup UNITED!!

The Gunners would shoot u down

Venom

My fellow Gunners no doubt u must have seen the game, what can I say we r cursed when it comes to Europe :'(. Well my prediction for the Champions League is either Barcelona or Real Madrid.

iblink

QuoteMy fellow Gunners no doubt u must have seen the game, what can I say we r cursed when it comes to Europe :'(. Well my prediction for the Champions League is either Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Allah sarki!!

Venom

Quarter-final draw

1. Real Madrid v Manchester United
2. Inter Milan v Valencia
3. Ajax v AC Milan
4. Juventus v Barcelona

Lets have some predictions