News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

CAN MAN U LIFT THE TITLE WITHOUT BECK

Started by Venom, August 09, 2003, 03:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom

The season is just about a week away and now the major question is can Man U lift the title without Beck.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

yeah you know people think because bechm nd veron left the team ,there is no hope but danubn mutumkaryane
har yanzu muna nan n rantse
i will like to know you nd the other members

Anonymous

Anonymous

No! they can't win without Malam Real Madrid will win the champions league and Becks is the new 'king' of Madrid! Chealsea will win. ManU may miss out of the championsleague next season.

gogannaka

Man u can certainly lift the title without beckham...I thought all man u fans should know that recently some man u fans held a funeral session for the club implying that the club is dead....i'm not their fan so i wont pray for them ::) :P
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Venom

To be honset with u after looking at Man U's game 2day in the community shield if they had Beck I seriously believe it would not have gone 2 penalty shoot out. The reason I say this is cause the way Ruud is playing at the moment if he would have got a few of Beck style crosses I believe he would have put them in the back of the net. No disrespect to Solskjaer he did a very good job down the right handside but i personally believe Man U can never find another person that would do the job just right like Beck did it.

Sas

Thats a good reply venom about my man. I also taught of that during the game. Any way I am a ManU fan and I think we can go all the way to atleast a domestic treble. I think that beating Real Madrid in the champions league will be a tough task by any team cos with Becks in their midfield and with the way he is settling in the team during their tour of Asia, they are 'the team' but still I hope we win with our signings of Kleberson, Ronaldo, Bellion and Djemba Djemba.

Its true ManU cannot replace Beckham as he is the only one in the world. No one can do what is is best at the way hew does it. I wish him good luck in the La Liga.

Au Venom and co (Arsenal fans) watch out for Chealsea don mu munfi karfinsu kam.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Venom

Sanusi 2 be honest with u I really dont think any team should be afraid of Chealsea 4 now cause there r technically a new side so 2 say and the players need 2 get use 2 1 another. Right now man there is only 1 name we (the GUNNERS) r afraid of RUUD. After seeing the Man U preseason games the guy was just unstoppable, I believe that if he keeps that kind of form he will win Man U everything there is 2 win. As 4 us (the GUNNERS) I believe if we dont sort out the back we aint gonna win aything this season. ?

dfynest

QuoteAny way I am a ManU fan and I think we can go all the way to atleast a domestic treble.
Ina!!! Treble? That will not happen!
Let's put our money where our mouth is (I mean that in the figurative sense only;D) I predict that ManU will have a tough time on all fronts, they may end up not picking a single trophy.

Ibro2g

Where am I @?
ManU will prosper, there was a Legendary ManU before and after George, there was a legendary ManU before and After Eric, and David wouldn`t be different, there was, is and will continue to be a legendary ManU.

Charity shield was disappointing, quite right we missed our midfield, but have no fears, we r about to remake those again. As for the facts, Chelsea is the strongest team in the premiership today, but glory and victory is beyond strenght, its towrds somethinf, one of the things that Manchester United has got.
  Champions league, no not for us this season, we blew our chances, but u wouldn't beleive I will be bidding chelsea...huh?
  Real madrid...no comment
Gunners...welkom back
the world...have a good manchester united season!
Safety and Peace