News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Now who is number two?

Started by Sas, May 10, 2003, 11:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sas

:P :P :P
To start with let me congratulate all the ManU Fans in this Forum for a happy-end season. Ibro2g, Saraki, Sheik ManU Fan? and the rest. I was busy at schhol so I didn't had the chance to say something during the title run-in.

If the premiership is about 10 games, then the winner may not boost to be the best since there s a possibility that the best team had some bad days.

If it were twenty games, the probability of the best team winning is improved but not compulsorily true.

That it is 38 games means that who ever wins has done a great job and he is simply the best. You can't be champions by luck considering the fact that you are chasing the same trophy with great teams like Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle. It was a great season for the reds and they showed that they are the best team in England once again.

The point here is Arsenal didn't lost the title but we won it after thirty seven games. Thanks to Mark Viduca's goal at Highbury.

As the gaffer said immediately after the win, we are now focussing our attenson to Europe next season and I can't wait to see that season even though I will be at college then ;D

We are about three players short of Real Madrid, The Milan's etc but with this summer signings, we will be able to compete for the cup and not for a semi final spot A place where Arsenal had never in their 100+ years been to. Just this can say the difference between them and United.

I have to say the Ruud Van Nistelrooy is the Best player in the world right now and I will prove my point in december when he will be crowend world and Eurpean player. 43 goals is something that no other player had scored in a major competition this year not Even Raul. Don't get me wrong I highly rank Raul but Ruud had been amazing. I can't write about Ruud without saying something about me main man- The Rocket Man. Even Ruud said that e is willing to extend his stay at United as long as Becks is there because of the quality of his passes/crosses. over fifty percent of the goals scored by Ruud when they are playing with Beckham on the field were provided by him and that said it all. He showed at Old Trafford why Real Madrid really want him by scoring a brace in the twenty minutes he played in. Had he started, who know maybe United wil had been in the Semis?

Who said he wont get a starting position at Madrid shall he go? Better think twice cos even Del Bosque had said already that he knows where to play him so saying that he won't get a place at Madrid is just a piece of ****(lionger). Figo was outplayed by John Oshea and thats said it all. Only one person had been successful consistently in out playing Beckham in games but still he does something in the games. When playing against Beckham, Roberto Carlos concentrate only on him and thats why he is successful and you can't compare their speed. Scholes is another player who really deserves praised for lifting of the title and so is Keane and the Defence. A pity for Gary Neville as he is out for three Months.

Anyway I hope Beckham stays, we get another world class striker or two and. Europe, heeerrre we come.

I have to ask some ppl question on this forum. When United were eight points behind arsenal, some ppl looked very amazed and they couldn't stop writing things about Arsenal winnin the championship. Now, I only see us he real ManU fans saying somethin'. Were are you guys what can you say do you still believe you will win the title. If so When tomorrow? ;D ;D ;D
Where is venom, lionger IBB and the rest say something or it means that you accepts the simple mathematical equation ManU>Arsenal+Rest

Once again, congratulations to all ManU fans for winning the title, What a seaon. I wished we will play on May 28 at Old Trafford but anyway atleast we are English Champions once again and we wish the team all the best in the next season, Perhaps an improvement. Now who are number 1 and 2?
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Sas

Lol ;D ;D
I know its hard for you guys to say something, May be after the 17th of May ;D ;D ;D

Never mind this na football nobe fight.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Ibro2g

May 17 ma muna bayan su James beatie ;D :D Hahaha.....

Sanusi...you have just tested the miracle of
MANCHESTER UNITED. Trully we are achievers and trully we are survivors.
Honestly speaking though, Arsenal Fc  deserves the FA Cup. If they could eliminate Manchester United and Chelsea, then they are worthy of it. Amma idan basu ci ba an samu problem. The acute financial problem facing Arsenal is a real threat, and it could ruin, I mean crush them next season...
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

May I also ask?

Who is number three???????????
cnn top 10, Laliga, and espn top 25?
who is number three????
who is the big looser??????
who is number three?
[/b]
Safety and Peace

Venom

QuoteThe acute financial problem facing Arsenal is a real threat, and it could ruin, I mean crush them next season...[/color]

Ibro the only prob we r facing now is to give Pires a new contract thats all. Vierra is staying Henry is staying Kanu is staying. Next season I have a feeling woulkd be a very good season God willing we shall win back what our title.  
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Sas

Au so the title is even your. Comon just imagine what you said "...our title" The title had  never been Arsenals cos they never won it back to back they only won it two time with four years or 3 interval. That doesn't make it yours. Until you have a good momentum of winning the title in succession thats when you can claim it to be yours. Take notice and loosing out the title despite all you have said in the biginning and mid season is shameful, I think. If Arsenal loose Pires thats the end of their journey and you mentioned Kanu was staying I'm afraid Kanu is no longer an Arsenal superstar and i think he should consider going away for more football.

The reason why Vieira, Pires and co wanna leave is because Arsenal don't have enough money to keep them cos really they are super stars and they deserve clubs better than arsenal. They deserve to be in first class clubs not 2nd class (this I am just saying for laughs but I know Arsenal are also 1st class ok  ;D).

So venom what took you long to say something? Is it the pain? If so you got to be one hell of a supporter! Peace!

I can't say anything about next season right now cos I don't know whether United will get stronger or weaker. If they do keep Becks and bring in fresh faces then Arsenal have no chance with their 10million spending budget and they need "world class" striker, goalie and defender. I wonder how they can get them.

I'm not an anti-arsenal I'm just a ManU/Beckham fan.

Peace! Peace! Arsenal are number two, :D

Venom

It was a sad season 4 us, but I would say this big up 2 Man U they did deserve 2 win the title they were better than us. On the subject of Man U what do u guyz thing about the Beckham move to Real. Personal I think its not such a good he should have pledged his career 2 Man U, although I think it was more of Posh's decision than his. 2 be honest I really dont c him fitting in2 the real set up. Well I guess only time will tell.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Sas

Beckham OBE will sign for Madrid on July 2. Its done. A sad news for us but its good for him. The actual thing is not from him. Beckham OBE had been saying for his life that he wants to play for ManU. the main thing is that Sir alex don't like him anymore. Not for his skills but for his celebrity lifestyle. I think he will regret Davids departure as from next season because number one, they don't have any other player with Davids skills in crosses, passes and spot kicks. he was the man. Number 2 most of the team members were friends for more than a decade and his departure will affect them in one way or another.

I wish Beckham a marvelous time at madrid and the thing is that Madrid just got better and that is a big notice to the rest of Europe. I just donno what to say but I'm angry with ManU's decision even though I can't answer the question "why am I angry? just for soccer"

I was thinking of going to New York for the match against juve just to see Beckham now he won't be there so i'm definitely not going.

gogannaka

Sir Sanusi i can see u're a great fan of beckham's.the news of his transfer was a sad one tho.but, hey, never underestimate the powers of sir alex....i just hope Beckham's move to real would make a positive impact an the club so they dont end up like lazio(all stars but no luck)
i'm outta here and mind u i never liked man u ;) ;) ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

lionger

Wait, wait, why is it so sad that Becks is going to Real Madrid?
Do u love ManU that much? I mean, Nigeria has been playing many matches recently, ANC qualifiers and friendlies including a match against Brazil last week.Yet our eyes are still on superstar David Beckham. Is Beck's loss more painful than Naija's 3-0 loss to brazil last week? Na wa o.

Sas

To tell you the truth from all my heart I don't care about Nigeria winning or lossing at least as of now. Everyday the headlines are full of Beckham OBE. And thats what i cared for. He is the man.

Must I like the Corrupt Nigerian football team? I wasn't happy with their lost but I just don't care. I like them during real competitions like the African nations cup and at the World Cup where they were my second choice after Beckham. Hope his move to Spain will make him better in the international scene and bring back the euro cup from portugal. A sad news.

gogannaka

u guys really surprise me..u really mean u support the super eagles??u want to hav a quick heartattack??support the "super eagles".
Plus, how could someone support nigeria during that brazil friendly after the wulakanci nigerians suffered at the stadium i read in one newspaper that one governor had to struggle himself in along with the teeming nigerian fans.. and kuma wai if u had a ticket u wud first go to eagle square where there'll be a bus to convey u to the stadium(only one or two buses)...... e.t.c
so sanusi u musn't like the corrupt nigerian team else they'd shorten ur life span(with high b.p of course)............. anyways ma congrats to all madrid fans
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment