News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Can Madrid get My man - Beckham

Started by Sas, March 30, 2003, 03:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sas

Hey guys, Madrid are in serious need of the England Captain who scored a marvelous free kick today in the European Cup Qualifiers. They are planning to set a new world record yet  again. They always gets who they want but can backham calls the Bernebau home one day, maybe summer. Hope not but what do you think. It might be possible that they want to unsettle him before the big match in the champions league. They know that he will be a big treat to their glory. All I know is that they can't get the England Captain this time around. Can they?
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

iblink

i heard the news too. i think it depends on the club, man utd cuz backham will not mind a change. Sir Alex wont let him go. he has been in one club all his life, he should experience a lil bit of other leagues too. i believe real madrid wants to av a perfect team and getting becks will bring them closer to that, so i say beckham for real madrid..

with the right amount of money, they can av beckham..
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Ibro2g

Neva....ba fergie ba, ko tony blare ya ce baze je ba. Becham is just one of the peeps that can neva leave man u. Bet mi. 8)
Safety and Peace

Venom

Well i guess ur question was answerd 2 day they do not need Beckham at all even if they did he would be warming up the bench. The guy was out classed
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

IBB

I THINK IT WILL BE GOOD FOR BECKHAM TO LEAVE MAN.U FOR R.MADRID. COS I THINK HE IS A RIGHT GUY AT A WRONG PLACE.

BUT THE PROB IS THAT IF HE GOES TO R.MADRID HE WILL BE WARMING THE BENCH COS GOOD PLAYER FULL GROUND. BUT HIS SKILLS WOULD IMPROVE NO DOUBT BOUT IT
IHS

Gee

Ummm Tony Blair bai isa ya hana Beckham zuwa Madrid ba.Ka ajiye wannan maganar da ban.
  Real Madrid ko da Becham ko babu shi zasu dau kofi.Da babu shi kuma sun dauka har sau 9 yanzu suna neman na 10 InshAllah.Beckham ko bai fada ansan yana son zuwa madrid.Wata tsiyar ma sai ranar da zai shigo old trafford yaci ManU.Allah ya kawo mana ranar.Go Real!
ano ta dabo tumbin giwa.Yaro koda me kazo an fika

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

lionger

i can't see what Real would want in beckham. who could he possibly bench on that team? Figo? For where.. compared to real madrid's players, beckham is a very one-dimentional player - can't head, can't tackle, can't take on defenders, obviously can't defend (roberto carlos wasted him badly at the bernabeu; maybe that's y he started the return leg on the bench). all he has going for him is his perfect right foot crosses. And real madrid doesn't play that style of overlapping crosses like manu does. their ball stays largely on the ground. so if he does go there he should be prepared to join his compatriot steve mcmanaman on the bench.

Gee

I am totally with you brother.I dont know how to thank you for
a magnificent point.Beckham doesn't have a place in Real.May be Real just want him to break another world record ;)

Anonymous

i dont know where the hell u got ur info from. but let me tell u sumtin dont believe in b*llsh*t

Ibro2g

HUH!!! :oI neva thought you believe in something...
Well I like what u believe in it though I dont have to belive all of it...
But let me tell you what I believe in... Manchester United might not be the best, or good, or even worthy... but Manchester united; dwells a club, too much for comparison, coz its not just a club, it lives. It lives and no other club does, all the others are toys and robbots, etc, But ManU, is a living thing. Its too magical.

and heyy...I'm glad u r wid mi.
Safety and Peace

Gee

Hey i am not with you and i dont know what the hell you're talking about.And eem about the guy talking about b**ls**t.
May be you need to check what you've written because you're talking like a dump a** coz i dont know what the hell you're talking about.
 And i still believe in somehting.Madrid are better than ManU.I am gonna get ManU fans one by one Godwilling!

Anonymous

I believe in something,

please make good use of this forum and don't use abusive words as you use. If you really believe in The God and I man Almighty Allah you would know what I am saying. Thats not the way my man. Take notice its an advice and not an insult.

My second point for you iss that you have let Shaitaan dweel in your heart and finished with you. ManU and Real, ManU and Arsenal sai Allah nobody knows excepts from what we saw and what we believe it to be. Definitely some Kano Pillars Fans believe that their team can handle Manchester or Real But is it True? Just try and paraphrase your thoughts a bit more and don't let yourself be fooled by Shaitaan. In the first place, the game is Haram and not in The God's way. Take notice and behave at leats one day or one minute like a Muslim. Forget about what you believe in and take the right one- Only God knows but I like So so club because of their So so thing.

My third point is you said that you will take ManU fans one by one, The truth is ManU has more fans than any other club in the world. They have fans from everywhere around the world so how can you get them one by one. Perhaps it will take you your life time to get those at your home. Better know what you are saying. My last point which is an extension to this one with what will you get them? You don't have any thing to get them with. This is a question. Please answer it and say the truth because of Allah. How many MAdrid Matches and ManU matches had you watched so far this season? If you watch at least 40-40 then I belive that you are probably right about your assumptions. But if you just feel like you should lie in the public because of an opinion know this The God is watching you and a lie is a lie no jokes except if yu will reveal immediately afterwards like Obasanjo lost HAHAHA Joking!

Hope you got my points and I believe that you can change to a responsible person from now onwards.

Thank you.

Gee

Allahu Akbar! Well you comment brother really touced my heart.And i want to point out that this is not my behavoir.Somebody in the forum started it and i just want to show him that i am a pro also.I do not lie in the forum.Everything i have said in the forum is based on a relaible source especially official website and from TV.To tell you the truth,i have never saw a ManU fan speaking the truth like you did.Thank you for the adice and i would try to stop using them.For your information,I am not insulting anybody.
? About your comment that the game is haram.Eveything we are doing is haram.If you can remember or if you dont know ask a scholar.There is hadith (arbauna hadith) A companion of the prophet(SAW) reported that the prophet(PBUH) said:it is better for you to keep quite/do not talk if what you're gonna say is bad/wrong.Me fellow brother,you do know that arguement is haram right?then why are we arguein here?please answer my question.The time you spent typing messeages on the internet and other stuff,you could have use that time to read the Holy Quran.I'm I right?We,as muslims should not be posting any mesages on the internet since we are always argueing.Hey we should not be browsing the internet as a whole.
? speaking of me telling the truth is another issue.Please and please,i want you to check some of the mesages ManU fans posted in this forum.After you've done that,or when doing it, answer this question(tsakaninka da Allah) what they(including you) ?are saying really true?Ah c'mon, dont start telling stuff about posting what is true in this forum.I think you're dreaming when you said Kano pillara can beat real or ManU.please revise that thought.Hey you're not even dreaming may be you're doing somehting different.Something like that cannot appear/happen in a dream
? Let me answer you last question.I said i'm gonna get ManU fans one by one right?I know ManU has the biggest fans in the world.I dont know them so do you.I am only gonna get those fans that i know or i infer they're ManU fans.I am going to get them if they speak against the truth.I know alot of ManU fans.We use to work,play and hangout together without any arguements or debates.For your information,you've been added to my list."axis of Real"

One more thing.Even if a person knows the truth,he has to say his opinion in any way.I still believe in somehting.I believe Real will win the title Godwilling.And what the hell is sheikh ManU fan.do you know what you're saying? ???
Thank you very much and may God bless us all.Amin!

kariballa

MAdrid can never get your man.David Beckham is too expensive and for madrid now they dont have even Ten Million pounds talking of Fourty million sorry for them.
l'mar'u ma'a man ahabba.