News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Can Madrid get My man - Beckham

Started by Sas, March 30, 2003, 03:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

i believe in something,

To to start with let me tell you something The Hadith you brought up is authentic and you should make use of it. I don't know that you even know such a Hadith. I would not say more than this.
You said that "Everything that we are doing is Haram". Thats totally wrong. Is Praying Haram? Browsing the net is not Haram except if you make it Haram yourself like
1) By Browsing when its time for Prayers
2) By Brwosing Dirty sites
3) By using it in a way that will offend someone etc

You said that you can usr the time in reading the Quran. Yes that will be a better use of your time but dosen't mean you should not browse. If you look at any thing and compare it to reading Quran of course reading the Quran is better but will you be Reading the Quran 24 hours a day? I dont wanna talk more on this but you should know that Browsing the net is not Haram and so as "Everything" What is Haram has been stated in the Quran and what is not has also been stated so if you can read it perhaps you can see.

I would not answer your question atleast for now since you didn't answer my question "How many matches of both Real Madrid and ManU have you watched?" If you anwer i will answer.

Don't tell me that Everything that you said in this forum is true.

Try and stop generalizing things up like ManU fans. ManU fans only share the fact that they like ManU and nothing else. Everybody has his own opinion about other things so not all ManU fans are like you as a Real Madrid fan. Doesn't mean that all the millions of fans are crazy as you "are". To show you the real ManU fans ask Ronaldo. He said he will never forget ManU fans. Despite scoring three goals at Old Trafford when he was substituted, all the 70000 true ManU fans rose up and clapped for him. Imagine he scored three goals and he was clapped at. Tjose are what I called ManU fans not the people you meet in Nigeria or Online who don't even know the say Full name of the coach. They don't know anything. Ronaldo said he had never witnessed such an accation and he will never forget it. SO do you see the difference between ManU fans and your own assumption of ManU fans.

I have alot to say but to tell you the truth we are all mixed up in this rubbish Soccer and it becomes Haram because some ppl are friends and because they support different clubs they are now enemies, some watch it instead of praying and so on and so forth. Just like a club and keep it to yourself don't say its the best it doesn't have to be the best. Why must it be the best? Hey what if I like Kano Pillars. Do you think I will live in Shame. MANU REAL ARSENAL LIVERPOOL AR PILLARS they are all clubs and what you like is what you like not necessarily the best. Yes Neither ManU nor Real is the best the best Allah ne ya sani fakat ka bar maganar anan.

Salamu Alaikum and please don't lie in your next writing thanks. I like ManU and I want them to win everything next year and I feel that the are the best(Doesn't have to be true) Its my opinion since there is no clear truth.

Your last point was even if one knows the truth he should say his opinion. That in other words he should lie. Your opinions are lies if they don't agree with what the truth is and you know the truth. So you cant say that "In my opinion Bush is the President of Nigeria".

Take note!
Ibelieve in Something

Gee

Saraki kake ko.Well do not forget the fact that Real has the 3 world records of world class players.i called them the 3 landmarks because no club has "attempted" to do what Real did.Zidance,Ronaldo and Figo.I dont have to tell you the figures because the news is almost everywhere.
 For your information,beckham doesn't have a place in Real.You've also been added to my list."The axis of Real Rivals"
Thank you
ano ta dabo tumbin giwa.Yaro koda me kazo an fika

Gee

You said that i was wrong by saying "everything we are doing is haram".Well to tell you the truth,you're the person wrong.What i said can only be understood logically.So you've to apply your No 6.What I'm saying was,the forum we are posting meseges is wrong because it always result in an arguement.I'm I right.The whole thing we are doing is like a debate.You've have pointed your point of view and i am opposed to it.Thats is the foundation of the arguement.it will keep on developing and so on.My brother,thats how it is.
   I know a person cannot spend 24/7 reading the quaran.C'mon,try to be conservative.try to look at literal meaning of a statement/fact/point.But let me tell you somehting.You still dont know the effects of the internet and media.The more time you spent on the internet,the less time you spent doing good thing that praises Allah.internet consumes alot of time.You may decide to spend 30 mins but end up spending hours.let me ask you a question.please and please...if you're on the internet and it's prayer time,do you immediately stop what you're doing and pray?I dont think so.Soccer in the first place is haram.i know you're going to say it is a sport and a person should excercise his body,go and pray.Thats one of the best excercises because you're streching all parts of your body.They are particular sports a muslim should do.I know you them so i dont have to tell you.Soccer is not included therefore it's prohibited.My brother,do not let the "western cultre" change the way you live.you do not need the internet.before,we dont have the internet and we have been living great.
 with the whole stuff you've said.how can i beleive you're telling the truth?I think the best thing to do is to stop the whole Real/ManU arguement.it is useless.i want to repeatt my self again.Everything we are doing is Haram.
  I didn't see 40/40 or whatever games of Real/ManU.i dont think you have seen all that also.I have answered your question.. now its time to answer mine.
 i do not lie in my postings/writtings.if you believed that i have lied,please tell me.your point about generalizing ManU fans.i dont have to tell you this but you're  now behaving exactly the way typical ManU fans behave.i read you first messege and i though you're different.but now.never!ManU fans have to stand up and clap for Ronaldo because they know he is the best.They cannnot deny that fact.i will not argue on this.
 how i wish i'm gonna see you one day,we can sit down and talk.Try to understand each other.

Thank you
ano ta dabo tumbin giwa.Yaro koda me kazo an fika

Anonymous

I believe in somehting kake so.Hakika gaskiya kake fada.Shaidan yazo ya sama na san kwallo da "internet".Yanzu wannan musun da akeyi ai bai kamata ba.
  Ka burge ni sosai saboda kayi magana da fasaha a inda kace, gwara mutun yayi karatun kur'ani da yazo yana musu.Kowa yasan mutun bazai kawana yana karatun kur'ani ba.Yadda kabawa shiek ManU yake, ansa tayi dai dai.
  "Internet" dai da karfo, ita kanta karya ce.Ya kama ta gaba dayan ku, kuje kuyi "research" akan internet.Na farko ya hudawa ne suka yi ta.Kun san kuma basa son musulmai.Sun yi ta ne saboda abu biyu.
1)saboda ayyukansu, mussamman sojojin amurka.
2) a samu wani abu da sa musulmai su dai na ayyukan kirki sosai.kowa yasan wannan abar tana jan lokaci.mutane  da yawa basa Sallah a kan kari muddin suna kanta.
 Dan Allah idan wani baijin dadin abinda na fada ba yayi hakuri.Gaskiya dai daya ce kuma "I believe in somehting" ya riga ya fade ta.

Sai anjima!
Yakubu Labaran
Unguwa Uku,Kano
Kano State

Ibro2g

Oh come on....Politics...religion. Dont let it get that far. A simple debate on ManU/Real... I neva thought it will get to this. Please guyz let all this end here okay. Now!. Sports is not as dignified as u are making it. Neva rate such with religion. PLEASE!!!. I hope this will be the last of it, besides this is a sports column, go so what u wanna say else where.
I hope u all understand me, Good!.
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

ibro kake ko ciroki?
 wai kai gaskiyace baka son a fada ko kuma a wannan "forum" ne baka so a fada.Gaskiya daya ce kaji tsoran Allah

Ibro2g

Quoteibro kake ko ciroki?
?wai kai gaskiyace baka son a fada ko kuma a wannan "forum" ne baka so a fada.Gaskiya daya ce kaji tsoran Allah
Lis'n to urself, tsoron Allah, kake hada kwallo da religion, huh! u better be careful mah man. Incase u dont understand my earlier post, I only said this in a formal way:
How dare u compare soccer and religion?
get it....I'm outta here!
Safety and Peace

awwal

i think what saraki said is not correct i think Real Madrid are capable of contracting Beecham as far as money is concern.

lionger

Excuse me guys; I'm not a muslim but i believe the debate on whether soccer is haram or not does not belong to this thread or forum. Infact it has been debated thoroughly b4 on the general forum. So chill out guys..if you feel this is wrong, then,well..you shouldn't be here..

Back to the issue, Sanusi I don't think Madrid needs your man, Beckham; what they need are top-notch defenders, and defensive midfielders.

lionger

well sanusi, i guess Madrid can and has gotten your man beckham.

Sas

Of course I new that they could get him as long as Sir Alex Fergusn is still the coach and if Ferguson will be the Madrid couch today, the first thing he will do will be to sell Beckham to another club. Believe me! He just don't like him anymore and he shall see what he did very soon.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "IBB"I THINK IT WILL BE GOOD FOR BECKHAM TO LEAVE MAN.U FOR R.MADRID. COS I THINK HE IS A RIGHT GUY AT A WRONG PLACE.

BUT THE PROB IS THAT IF HE GOES TO R.MADRID HE WILL BE WARMING THE BENCH COS GOOD PLAYER FULL GROUND. BUT HIS SKILLS WOULD IMPROVE NO DOUBT BOUT IT

ayya IBB kana kallon wasan ni MADRID kuwa.

for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.