News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Gunners 2-2 Red Devils Title hope for us-Newcastle

Started by Anonymous, April 17, 2003, 10:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Now that the best team in England (ManU) and the third best (Arsenal) have all drop two points each, I think we have the chance to win the league as all of them must drop points again and we have the better schedule. Yes Manchester United thrashed us 6-2 at our home but its because they are better than us. If they win I think we deserve the second position and allow the Gunners to fight for a champions league spot in qualification.

iblink

LOL ;D, u Newcastle fans really think u av a shot at the title, u should be lucky u even av the champions league spot (even doe u r just goin to make the english teams look bad). i beleive if man utd had 15mins more in the game, it would av been a league record, 10-2. n e wayz good luck to Newcastle but plz dont put ur hopes on the title...
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Ibro2g

I admire your spirit mallam shearer. You know I was more frightened to meet Newcastle than meeting arsenal. Newcastle has alotta things to go by, and also they are becoming a great team. Believe me, newcastle are as good as many other teams in the premiership, be it arsenal or even the great
ManU. Shearer is the player I respect most at the premiership...
...I aint rolling for newcastle though....there is a magical thing that keeps me to Manchester United that I cant find anywhere else. But keep ur post coming.
Safety and Peace

Sas

NewCastle- Better watch out for your campions league spot. As you guys are number four now, Liverpool wants to play also in the Champions league and I can't see Chealsea giving you the chance.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Ibro2g

I'm afraid My man, Snusi is right, Shearer. You guyz better watch out.
Safety and Peace