News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

UNFOLDING DRAMA IN THE WORLD OF SOCCER

Started by sa salati, July 05, 2004, 11:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sa salati

The world of soccer is experiencing a very big revolution, i mean a case where by the underdogs no longer want to be  left behind,  infact they want to be the ones calling the shots in the game
if we take  a trip down memory lane to the FIFA 2002 WORLD CUP, we could remeber that big countries like FRANCE and ARGENTINA  were knocked out of the qualifiers, down to the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, where teams like FC PORTO, AS MONACO and DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA were able to beat big teams like MAN U, REAL MADRID and AC MILAN respectively. take a look at the just concluded EUROPEAN CUP, where countries like ITALY, GERMANY and SPAIN were knocked  out  of the qualifiers and a common country like GREECE was able to beat countries like PORTUGAL, FRANCE, CZECH REP. and emerge as  the European champions. its too real to be true, it seems as if the table is turning around.
After taking a critical analysis of these happenings, then i came to a conclusion that the CAF AFRICAN CUP 2006 and the FIFA WORLD CUP 2006 will be full of unfolding dramas and suprises or what do you think?
As for me am out
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

sa salati

really the greek team deserve the trophy and i think the portuguese team shuld be ashame cos i believe once beaten twice shy.actually football has moved to a stage where it can no longer be prediced.

EMTL

Quote from: "sa salati"really the greek team deserve the trophy and i think the portuguese team shuld be ashame cos i believe once beaten twice shy.actually football has moved to a stage where it can no longer be prediced.

Assalamu alaikum,
....Mai-Laya-Kiyayi-mai-zamani.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Ibro2g

very nice observation, but it`ll take a big deal to nack those ontop down...we`ll c. onlyt time will tell..... up manU
Safety and Peace

sa salati

Quote from: "Ibro2g"very nice observation, but it`ll take a big deal to nack those ontop down...we`ll c. onlyt time will tell..... up manU

kai dan man u nai ko,eyya i pity 4 u.u miss road.nuttin 4 una