News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

A LESSON TO LEARN

Started by kilishi, September 26, 2003, 01:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilishi

Nigerians will have wake up,with the saddest news of a demise of  the first vice president to die in office,but for the rigging and manipulation of the govt and its cronies,it wasn't so,but a demise of a vice presidential candidate, senate president of federal republic of nigeria,a great philosopher and a great thinker of this generation,that is CHUBA OKADIGBO[oyi of oyi].
     For those following the political development in Nigeria will surely not hesitate in writing the name of oyi in gold.The lesson to learn from his demise is that "kullu nafsin zaikatil maut"please our politician and ordinary citezens alike should know that mutuwa rigar kowa,ko badade ko bajima kome ka zama death is inevitable.

I PERSONALLY REALLY FELT HIS DEATH :'( :'( :'( IS AGREAT LOSS TO THE MASSES OF THIS COUNTRY WE SURELY LOST A GEM.MAY ALLAH BLESS OUR COUNTRY WITH GOD FEARING LEADERS. :-[ :-[
ilishi

EMTL

Salaam,
Is this a breaking news? I am learning this development for the fisrt time. Anyway, that would surely be tragic!!!!!

EMTL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Bashir

kilishi

Quoteyeah, may he rest in peace.

can he ever rest iun peace,ba na annabi banefa????????????? :-X
ilishi

Muhammad

Salam
Kilishi even though your love for Okadigbo is undenyable, you must be very cautious in invoking Islamic text to comensurate his death.
A matsayina na musulmi kuma bahaushe, idan kafiri yamutu, cewa muke Allah yakara nauyin kasa. Just because Okadigbo was connected to Buhari, a man we all like, doesnt mean he should be missed. Allah help us all.
Bissalam

lionger

Good point Amin. I was about to say the same thing myself.

kilishi

Amin and lionger please read my message well and carefully , there is no place i used islamic word to describe Chuba's death,may be that arabic word of "kullu nafsin za'ikatil maut"decieved u,but there is nothing ,what i am trying to say is that all those fighting ,cheating,denying other people's right will surely die one day,whether muslims or non muslims,surely the end is death for eachg and everyone,what i meant is if chuba okadigbo was allowed to rule will means that barely four months to his ascertion to the sit[or is it throne] his death will be announced,

I PERSONALLY REALLY FELT HIS DEATH    IS AGREAT LOSS TO THE MASSES OF THIS COUNTRY WE SURELY LOST A GEM.MAY ALLAH BLESS OUR COUNTRY WITH GOD FEARING LEADERS.    

and what i said is May Allah bless our country with God fearing leaders,all my talks and writings centred obn politics and i have been cautious in selecting my words,and even went ahead in reaction to Bashir's post when he said " May his soul rest in peace" cautioned him and remind him that as a muslim we don't say such words to kafirun,kamar yadda kace Allah kara nauyin kasa,Na saka ya ne nace"bana annabi bane"saboda yadda forum din yake so open,i don't want to be engulfed in any controversy of musulmi yace .......wannan yace.hope u are clear now :-[
Common Goga bail me out ;D
ilishi

EMTL

From the news we read/hear it is becoming a naked truth that this gentleman has joined the ever growing list of innocent important Nigerians dying mysteriously (was Chuba murdered cold-blooded by poisonous gas?).

Kai ! this corrupt demecracy of ours is even becoming bloody...
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

kilishi

IN NIGERIA IF YOU ARE DEAD,WHEATHER NATURALLY OR UNDER A QUESTIONABLE CIRCUMSTANCES,U ARE JUST DEAD,'COS JUST RECENTLY ONE OF THE BRAINS BEHIND NGIGE'S ABDUCTION AND A FORMER AIG DIED,HIS FAMILY WERE ASKING FOR PROBE ONTO YTHE CIRCUMSTANCE LEADING TO HIS DEATH :-[ WELL ANCE DA NAGABA AKANGA ZURFIN RUWA
ilishi

lionger

kilishi i hear u. sorry for the misinterpretation. Okadigbo's death is of course a sad incident, as is the death of any man, but a review of his life and legacy compels me to agree with Waziri when he says that educational development alone will not sole Naija's problems.